FS: AFA 12 Back Vader, Luke, R2-D2, AFA Vinyl Cape Jawa & Blue Snaggletooth

Reaction score
I am shifting the focus of my collection so I am letting a few pieces go to their next owner. All prices include PayPal and USPS Priority shipping fees with insurance and signature confirmation (required). International shipping extra and will be quoted. I pride myself on packing my items for a safe trip to you. Feel free to ask any questions or request any other photos. All prices are in USD.

AFA Archival 12 Back Vader C75, B80, F85. Glossy, crisp card with only some very faint veins near the lower right extending into the silver border around the photo. Bubble is square and clear and the figure is in excellent shape. $1000.00

AFA Archival 12 Back Luke C85, B60, F85. Glossy, crisp card and a nice bright white figure. Only issue is the ding to the top of the bubble but bubble is clear and displays great. $960.00

AFA Archival 12 Back R2-D2 C80, B70, F85. Glossy, crisp card and a beautiful bright white figure with shiny dome. Sprung for the bubble protection on this one. Only issue is the ding to the top right back portion of the bubble near where the bubble meets the card back (see 3rd pic). $530.00

AFA Archival Vinyl Cape Jawa graded 85. Comes with CIB COA. Not much else to say here, just a fantastic example! SOLD

Loose Mint/Near Mint Blue Snaggletooth. Tight joints. Boots, belt and hair paint are in fantastic condition. Body paint is also in great shape with torso tone to a shade darker than arms and legs. I will throw in the red Snaggletooth pictured as well which is also in fantastic shape. I am not a weapons expert so cannot attest to their originality but both blasters are included as well. $365.00

Last edited: