FS: 2014 Star Wars Vinylmation - R2-MKs, Complete Series Set (No Chaser), Leia

Reaction score
We went to SWW this year and picked up some extras. Not looking to make money, just covering costs. I have four R2-MKs (the limited edition one), a complete set (minus chaser) of the normal series and an extra Leia.

If interested, send me a PM. Thanks.

Reaction score
what are you asking for the vinlymation thanks
Sorry, should probably have put that in my post :D.

R2-MK = $20
Full Set = $120 (I actually paid $151.71 for these, but am willing to take a loss since I know they generally go for less once opened. But it is the full set minus chaser).
Leia = $13
4LOM (Forgot about him) = $10

Plus actual S/H. If not using PayPal gift, then add to cover PP fees.

As I mentioned, I'm not looking to make a profit - I just want to cover my costs (or as close to it as possible) for the extras.

I bought six of the blind box R2-MK/R2-D2 and was lucky to get one of the R2-D2s. I have one of the R2-MKs in my collection and am selling the rest. These were limited edition and sold out the first weekend.

I also bought the full case of the regular series, and kept one set and the chaser. I also bought 2 additional blind boxes (hoped to get the chaser/variant), but got Leia and 4LOM.

All of these are in brand new perfect condition (outside of being opened to determine which one it was).

Thanks!

Reaction score
Update:
Both series sets and one of the R2-MKs are sold.

I have the following left:
(3) R2-MKs
(1) Leia
(1) 4LOM