FS: $2 Clone Wars Loose/Complete, Vehicles Reduced! $250 shipped Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The only items I have available for sale are in this first post of the thread only. If it is not pictured in this first post, then it is NOT available. I have the following items for sale. Prices as listed.

Ambush on the Vulture's Claw
$25 shipped in US.

Battle Droid
$3

Black Series 6" Greedo (Luke Skywalker SOLD)
$10 shipped US.

TCW International 2013
(Kenobi, Skywalker, and Rex SOLD)

Battle Droid $7 shipped US.

Bootleg TCW Clone Troopers
Bought these off eBay several years ago.
$25/set of (4) shipped US.

Clone Wars/Misc. Loose/Complete
$2 each

Ships/Vehicles
Land Speeder $10 shipped US.
Other $7 shipped US.

MTT w/20 Battle Droids
$45 shipped US.

Clone Wars V-19 Torrent
$15 shipped US.

Reasonable S/H.

PayPal only.

Thanks!
~Craig

Last edited:
Reaction score
FS: Loose 6" Black Series Figures

I am selling my 6" Black Series figures. They are all loose, complete. These are adult owned and displayed. The paint apps are excellent. $4 shipping in the US for the 1st figure. Please add $1 per additional figure. PayPal only. Here is what I have:

Sandtrooper -$20
Stormtrooper -$20
Boba Fett -$20

Greedo -$15
Leia -$15
Darth Maul -$15

R2-D2 -$15
Luke -$15

Last edited:
Reaction score
A few new additions. I have 100+ figures to list from The Clone Wars. I'm trying my best to add a few groups at a time. If there are specific figures not listed that you need, send me a message. Also, if some are missing a blaster here or a spring-loaded weapons there, chance are really good that I have it among my weapons box. Just drop me a note and remind me. Thanks!

Reaction score
FS: Loose Big Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, Multi-Troop Transport (MTT)

I have the following loose/complete adult displayed vehicles for sale. These are large, so shipping could become expensive. Will decide shipping charges based upon your mailing address or would be happy to work out a flat shipping rate. PayPal only. Please PM me with any questions. Here is what I have:

Big Millennium Falcon, loose/complete -$125 SOLD

Big AT-AT, loose/complete $100

Multi-Troop Transport (MTT), loose/complete $75

Last edited:
Reaction score
congratulations on the entire lot of clone wars figures! thats heavy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi there! I'd like Adventure Padme, Scuba Ahsoka, Dooku with cloth cape, Obi-wan with backpack (and climbing action), and Captain Rex in cold weather gear. I think that puts me at $36 without shipping, but I do have a couple of additional questions, and I will be PM'ing you this same message with questions and payment information. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Weapons/Accessories Lot and Figure Stand Lot added. Prices reduced on all other items. 6" Black Series are now $10 each except Sandtrooper who is now $15.

Reaction score
Both gunships have been SOLD. Feel free to make offers on remaining items. Not selling individual weapons/accessories, selling as a lot. Thanks.

Reaction score
Mini Vehicles added. Most figures reduced to $3 each, 3/$7. Taking offers on remaining Black 6", Vehicles, Weapons and Stands. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey there
I sent you a pm a couple days ago concerning the status of my items. Could you please get back to me at your earliest convenience?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello, also awaiting reply re: the partial refund on that mis-shipment, pls respond promptly!
Yeah, he's usually pretty prompt with the communication, so I find it kinda odd that I haven't heard back from him yet...

Reaction score
Got my items a few days ago. Very well packed and arrived in great condition. Thanks so much, and free bump for ya!

Reaction score
PM sent a few days ago about buying some figures, I'm still interested; hoping to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.