FS 1995 POTF2 Boba Fett-1/2 circle hands error AFA

Reaction score
****NEW LOWERED PRICING****

Hi guys, just wanted to share an item I have for sale that I am trying to get rid of asap.

as the title says, it is AFA graded 8.5, sealed in an acrylic case, and ready to be apart of someone elses collection.

Documentation from AFA will be provided with this hopeful sale as well. I am only selling because I have ran into some financial issues that need addressing more than me keeping this figure. I AM NOT the original owner of this figure, and did not pay retail pricing for this, otherwise I could afford to sell it much cheaper.

These go on ebay for $215-240ish before shipping, I am willing to sell mine for $130 with FREE SHIPPING. I am basically just trying to get my money back on this figure at this point.

It would even make an ideal holiday or birthday present, as we all know the manufacturer defects will only raise in value over time as less become available.

i can only take paypal as payment, and can only ship within the CONUS for this price, if shipping internationally I will have to get an address to give you an exact price.

I really need this figure gone soon, and sorry I am not interested in trades at this moment as I need the cash.

Contact me here via PM or email me at andrewrepasky@gmail.com

thanks for looking, price is OBO, but no low balling me as i cannot take any bigger of a loss on this figure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If your hesitant to make an offer, don't be. The worst i can say is no. Really needing this figure gone by the weekend

Reaction score
How about lets let the buyer set the market on this. Willing to let it go and just cut my losses, PM me what you think is fair.

Times are tough at the moment and Boba needs to be saved from the sarlaac pit.

Reaction score
Id also like to provide some buyer assurance. My ebay username is andrewrepasky424, feel free to look at my reviews, i do have a 100% rating there. I have it up for auction on ebay as well, along with the 501st forums, and a couple of other detachments of the 501sts forum as well.

I assure you that you can buy with confidence from me, I am just a new collector that has run into a bit of financial problems.

In light of my need to move this figure, im lowering the price to $170 with free shipping CONUS. I will be taking a loss, but sometimes it is just unavoidable.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Final price drop to $130 shipped CONUS. I will also take partial trades+cash. I am open to loose vintage or modern era figures, vehicles, or any other Star Wars related knick knacks.