French Grande Récré Vader

Reaction score
Is someone actually see this figure or is it an hoax?

He guys and girls That's my first post

G

hi there
actually i must admit that this news is absolutly true. This is not a hoax !!! I got mine in Paris (i won't tell you the Grande Récré store) and it looks splendid !

Reaction score
Originally posted by batmancity:
hi there
actually i must admit that this news is absolutly true. This is not a hoax !!! I got mine in Paris (i won't tell you the Grande Récré store) and it looks splendid !
<font size="2" face="arial">can you precise the adress in paris?

Reaction score
Hi,
It is a good occasion for me to recognize I was wrong (see my former post) when doubting of this offer.
12 stores of the chain have this offer, most of them located in the Paris area.
BUT note that "La Grande Recre" is now aware of the value of this figure on the secondary market due to some scalping operations.
For example La Boetie toy shop in Paris is out of stock of Slave I since this morning when someone bought 20 pieces.....
I guess the "1 per person" policy is gonna be applied now.

Best Regards,

Stef

Reaction score
hi there
<font size="2" face="arial">Maybe the mods should teach you that these forums are a place to share info with the collectors community and not an area for showing off, trolling or behaving like a moron

You have your Silver Darth Vader so what's the problem to give the addresses of the shops ? Except if you have a scalping plan (if it is not already done...).
Personnally I have no problem to do that so here is the list I have of the 5 shops located in Paris or near Paris which offer this figure (if they still have Slave I vehicles in stock of course) :

Paris :
Alesia
La Boetie
Passy

Near Paris :
Creteil
Val d'Europe

Good luck guys

Stef

Reaction score
It's good indeed to share info, but I can understand the other party too. Scalpers may read these posts too. You can always contact someone in private

Bart

G

Hi
I have to answer to the posts i've seen so far. I'm keeping this figure for myself and i'm not about to sell it in any way. But what you have to understand is the thrill of the chase. When i heard about this news, i called all the shops in Paris to get my figure and you would expect some generous guy to give away that information just for being nice to other collectors ? I really don't get it....

Reaction score
Hi
I have to answer to the posts i've seen so far. I'm keeping this figure for myself and i'm not about to sell it in any way. But what you have to understand is the thrill of the chase. When i heard about this news, i called all the shops in Paris to get my figure and you would expect some generous guy to give away that information just for being nice to other collectors ? I really don't get it....
<font size="2" face="arial">Personnally this is your behaviour I don't understand
Once you have your figure, where's the interest of being selfish like you are ?? BTW what was the need for you to add in your sentence "but i will not tell you where I got it" except teasing for free and behaving as a moron ??? You're far away the basic principles which rule these forums with your state of mind.
Maybe you think that giving a few phone calls was a so "big effort" that you don't want so other people take advantage of your "Quest" ???
That's simply pathetic and upseting. We don't ask you to be "generous", we just ask you not to show off in such a useless way.
Enough spoken of that, I am wasting my time.

S.

Reaction score
Personnaly I see no pleasure no interest no thrill in the search.

I'm a collector. Not a trader

I don't care if there is 5 or 10 000 persons who owns the same. I just want a nice price for everybody and for every figure. I distaste the exclusive and all that marketing crap.