Freeze Frame Weequay.

Reaction score
What's so special about the Freeze Frame version of Weequay? Whenever I search for POTF2 figures on eBay, that figure is always way, way up high in price. So, why is that version worth ALOT more than the original green card?

Reaction score
simply supply and demand. the FF weequay and sandtrooper are just in shorter supply than their regular Green carded versions.

stephen

Reaction score
Yeah, these were released in very small quantities. I only remeber one report of them showing up here around where I live.

Reaction score
Weequay FF is FAR rarer than Sandtrooper FF. Back in the days, I saw around 6 Sandies, whereas I'd only seen Weequay twice.

Reaction score
Thats true, seems like almost 4 or 5 of those FF are gettin more and more harder to find, and allot of ppl opened up their weequays!

Reaction score
I've been finding a few on ebay, not many but a few and they are running pretty high.

What's the diference between the US version and non-US version?

Reaction score
The non US version is canadian. It is trilogo with an insert. It tends to run from $50-$75 on ebay. The US version is rarer. I have the canadian version. It's just nice to have the whole freeze frame set period. For me personally, $300 for a carded figure that will eventually fall off the card is not a wise decision, but to each his own.

ODB

Reaction score
I once passed on a FF weequay at a toy fair for £15 back in the 90s thinking it was too pricey and it would come down in price. Oh how wrong I was....

Reaction score
LOL makes you think twice about any of the new figs that come out now, huh?

ODB

Reaction score
I've got a long list of passed on items from POTF, including passing by Han and Tauntaun for £20 (no need I'll get it next time, d'oh).

Trouble is I'm still doing it, Red Arc Trooper anyone?

Reaction score
I know what you mean by passing on items. After the orange and green card POTF2 figures I didn't really collect. Just Darth Maul. Now I'm starting to build my collection again with the freeze frame figures. Little by little.

Reaction score
ODB said:
I've got a long list of passed on items from POTF, including passing by Han and Tauntaun for £20 (no need I'll get it next time, d'oh).

Trouble is I'm still doing it, Red Arc Trooper anyone?
pm sent.

Reaction score
Sandtrooper was only in the Ree-Yees/DSTrooper case that came out in July 1998. Because peg warmers were already clogging the shelves, this case pretty much came out once to some stores. I only saw them at toys r us.

Weequay came out earlier in March when the Vader helmet wave came out but it was in a different case made up of mostly repacks. So once it was gone he never showed up in any other case assortment.

Reaction score
I’m still looking for Weequay and Sandtrooper at a reasonable price to complete my freeze frame run.

Reaction score
What would you call reasonable?
For NM cards of each:

Around $250-$300 for Weequay
About $100 for Sandtrooper

Since this post, I have found a decent Weequay (some slight card damage and shelf ware) for $180 and I am still on the lookout for a Sandtrooper.