Fourth Sister Inquisitor - #OWK??

Reaction score
Shocking how neither her nor the Fifth Brother got to duel anyone, or do anything substantial on the show at all. Maybe they should have just focused on the Grand Inquisitor and Reva and saved these two up for something else.
Yeah I found the lack of inquisitor action to be one of the more disappointing aspects. 5th brother at least had a few lines but he was super over the top twirling moustache villainy imo. Same with the grand inquisitor

Reaction score
Didn't the Fifth Brother sometimes have this deep reverb to his voice, and other times not? I found that to be weird.

I commented to my friend just this weekend, after he finally finished the show, that it was odd the other Inquisitors never even ignited their lightsabers. I guess there was no one worth them dueling, but they did seem very restrained. I've always found the Inquisitors in other media quite ruthless, so it was surprising to me that in Kenobi they were so anti-torture and abuse, with the exception of Reva. Maybe I'm wrong, but that felt out of character.

All that to be said, this character had, what, 2-3 lines? But what a great design, and equally as impressive figure.

Reaction score
I feel like his inclusion was basically just to have to show have more of a connection to other media. Which personally, I'm ok with. At least this way we get a figure of a character that's been around as opposed to if they made up some new character for that role that had the same amount of action/screen time.