Foul Moudama #29

Reaction score
Re: Foul Moudama #029

thanks for the tip Toonimator! since it's so easy to remove the arms (don't even need to boil, just pop!) i'm going to repaint my foul white to make him more cartoon accurate.

Reaction score

The Photo Archives have been updated with the removable arms details. Neat!

Sev

Reaction score

Mr Curto said:
The Photo Archives have been updated with the removable arms details. Neat!

Thanks for that Curto!

Reaction score

JHenningson said:
Actually, Toonimator, I mentioned it two entries above yours.
Oops. I think my eyes slid over your message, drawn by the all-caps "THAT'S DISGUSTING" in the next post

Reaction score

This is the one figure I haven't seen yet. I don't think I really want him but I'd like to see him in person to be sure.

GNT

Reaction score

Same here, have still yet to see him. Its only a matter of time though but he will be added to the collection when i see him
stores just need more cases of him and the rest of the wave.

Reaction score

I have the figure and overall I like him quite a bit. Sure its silly and pretty much a repack of a previous figure. But it is a really cool looking Jedi. Also, there is a sweet spot in the right hand (between he thumb and pointer) where you can rest the lightsaber out at an angle and it stays... mine has been that way since I bought him.

GNT

Reaction score

Picked up Foul Moudama today, for what it's worth this figure isnt as bad as people make it out to be. I'm going to have to pick up a second to open.

GNT

Reaction score

Picked up a 2nd one to open...so besides small rubberbands how was this character meant to actually hold his lightsaber? Silly Hasbro

Reaction score

See Galactiboy's post above,his thumb and finger just about grip the lightsabre and you can rest the end of the hilt in his palm at an angle.Mine too has stayed like that since day one

Reaction score

GNT said:
Picked up a 2nd one to open...so besides small rubberbands how was this character meant to actually hold his lightsaber? Silly Hasbro
I don't think there is another way! I used the rubber bands but I still really like the figure.

Hasbro should have just put that extra effort in and scultped a new right arm. It wouldn't have even been that hard since it is jointed so they would have only needed to sculpt from the elbow down.

Reaction score

Hey people!

I finally got one of these yesterday, thanks to toymeistr!

I love it! I really like everything about this figure, right down to his infamous boots!

I only saw this figure on the shelves once, and I passed on it, never to be seen again... until yesterday!

One of my favourite Saga figures - so much so I'm keeping him carded!!!!!

Yay!

Reaction score

Is there a Jedi Robe SG that fits on this guy?

....Im having hell finding one for a good price online, wanted to know if I will be able to robe him up once I get him.

Reaction score

Despite him being a Jedi statue with swivel arms, I like how easy a tool he was and yet how great he looks. Honestly, I lost his original saber, so I gave him a McQuarrie Stormtrooper saber that he holds well.

Reaction score

Master_Fisto_91 said:
received this figure today and really like it, i'm just having trouble keeping the lightsaber in his hands, any advise?
Use one of the clear rubber bands that come packaged with many of the figures to keep it in his hand. That's what I did.

Reaction score

It's interesting Foul Moudama looks like this in CW series:

But in TCW series Talz look like this:

A bit more slender in the new series then the older version, makes me think some custom Talz could be made from ROTS Wookiees and Foul Moudama's head.

Reaction score

Maybe he was a little chubby. Humans aren't all the same size so I wouldn't expect any other alien species to be different.

GNT

Reaction score

Perhaps they are different species of Talz, kind of like the Aqualish.

Reaction score

I would love a more articulated version of this figure in the future

Reaction score

just got this figure the sculpt is amazing the only down side is lack of articulation in one arm and the fact the lightsaber dosen,t say in hand very well.

GNT

Reaction score

Try using those clear plastic elastic bands Hasbro includes with most figures. It'll work wonders and he'll be able to hold his lightsaber.

Reaction score

GNT said:
Try using those clear plastic elastic bands Hasbro includes with most figures. It'll work wonders and he'll be able to hold his lightsaber.
That's exactly what I've done. The downside is that Foul now has his lightsaber in his hand for all occasions. It's kind of a pain to remove the rubber band in order to display him lightsaber-less. Maybe I should get a second figure?

Reaction score
Anyone else have a discolored Foul now? I've had two yellow on me now - both were on the torso.