Foul Moudama #29

Sev

Reaction score
Re: Foul Moudama #029

It looks like I won't be buying this guy. Evidently, he can't hold his 'saber too well and he doesn't have much articulation. BTW, thanks for the pictures DeathStarDroid!

Reaction score

Thanks for the pics! I can't wait to add Foul to my collection. Maybe I'll find Coruscant this week...

Reaction score

I have him. Here are some facts about him, you may be interested to know:

-It's true, he cannot hold his lightsaber AT ALL. Not even loosely. The lightsaber is also nowhere in scale to the figure. You'll need a clear rubber band to get it set.

-To say that he's a kitbash of the orignal Muftak would be innaccurate. Technically, he's a straight repack. The plastic Jedi robe is a seperate piece and is somehow molded on to the figure.

-The plastic boots are the same way as well, however they are removable. They are held in place by a set of notches on the inner side of each boot with pegs that fit into them.

Overall nice to look at, but Hasbro really wasn't trying too hard with this one.

Reaction score

CobraKaiDojo said:
Overall nice to look at, but Hasbro really wasn't trying too hard with this one.
Yeah, tell me about it.

Since Yoda has a smaller lightsaber, do you think this guy's should've been bigger? I think that might look odd.

Reaction score

LOL
Glad you like it!

I'm going to do some really cool pics for mrmforce.com using the Hasbro figs and the animated backgounds from the series. They should look really neat.
Hopefully I'll have some up on the site later in the week.

Reaction score

you know what kind of language Foul Moudama speaks? foul language
lol

Reaction score

Dont quit your Day Job Bounty Hunter.
No, I laughed...

Reaction score

I dont get why he cant have an undershirt. Every Jedi gets like 30 layers of tunics and robes and jedi underoos, and poor Foul get a combo Tunic/Dress, and Frankenstein boots. No wonder he's always talking foul, he needs to go to J.C. Penny and get some clothes man!!

FOO

Reaction score

Does anyone else find the lightsaber they packed with him rediculously small!? I mean seriously he can't even get his fat fingers around it, I'm looking for something that looks more proportionate to his bulk.

Reaction score

FOO said:
Does anyone else find the lightsaber they packed with him rediculously small!? I mean seriously he can't even get his fat fingers around it, I'm looking for something that looks more proportionate to his bulk.
That seems to be the consensus opinion.

Reaction score

Jonn_Jonzz said:
What about the one that came with the speeder-bike Luke? I know it's green, but...
Oh yeah ...
The hilt on that thing was ginormous!

Reaction score

Has anyone tried the tunic on a J'Quille, yet? I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna shoot for 2 of these guys so I can do a K'krruk custom.

Reaction score

I just got one today....I left it on card, and i think it was for the better.

Reaction score

When I first saw a picture of Foul, I wasnt too impressed, but after finding one today - I really like it. Sure his boots look silly, and sure he cant hold his lightsaber...but I still think it makes a cool figure - bring on more alien jedi Hasbro!

Reaction score
Well, he's not a figure I would have ever expected to see produced other then as a fan made custom so to me, it rather cool of Hasbro to release him and after seeing him up close for the first time yesterday, how could I not buy one.

GNT

Reaction score

Lets save the Roron Corobb talk for another thread about the character

Reaction score

I think Foul is a great figure and damn heavy with those big ole honkin' boots too! I love it!

Reaction score

PizzatheHut said:
Hasbro, don't forget Roron Corobb.

He shouldnt be that hard to do. A kit bash of the Tatooine Hammerhead would be fine with me. Hopefully we will get him in 2007.

Reaction score

i like the boots.they make him taller.the robes are what make him look bulky i think.overall good figure just wish his arm had mor articulation.

Reaction score
just got foul moudama yesterday (got lucky at walmart) and hes really not that bad of a figure. not exactly my favorite, but hes cool looking. certainly one of the biggest action figures in my collection. i got him mainly cuz hes a jedi and even though hes not in the movie, its cool that the cantina alien species were also able to be jedi knights. i guess its true that EVERYONE could be a jedi. he cant stand on his stand (no hole on his feet) and he certainly cant hold his teeny luightsaber, probably the biggest thing that bugs me. how can he be a jedi when he cant even hold his lightsaber? anyways, i glued it to his hand now he looks fine, lol. i havent seen the clone wars cartoons really, but i thought he looked cool. very interesting if anything.

Reaction score
heres a little film i took of my spankin new moudama just for fun hee hee.

Reaction score
darth_herard said:
He is a Jedi who died when a Magna Gurd hit him on to
a track in CLONE WARS VOLEUM 2.
Griveous killed him with his saber at the end of that chapter.

Reaction score
i like this figure but was disappointed that they didn't include a clear rubber band to help secure the lightsaber in place. i had to take one from the firespeeder pilot.

i also switched his lightsaber with a blue one from the CW animated grievous as the hilt is a little larger.

Reaction score
At GalacticHunter.Com's QnA someone mentioned that the arms are removable so you can remove the tunic. I bought a Foul on Sunday and I can attest that the arms can come off easily, and that you lift the tunic upwards over the head for removal.

Reaction score

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but his arms are removable! They stay in well, but don't have the mushroom-head on the peg to keep 'em in. So if it strikes your fancy, you can pop his arms off & remove the Jedi tunic and have a nekkid white Talz. Muftak's arms, however, are not removable (without boil-n-pop) so giving him the robes would require more work