Foul Moudama #29

G

Re: RE: Foul Moudama #029

Sorry, GNT, I just have one more bit of non-Foul Moudama business to resolve.

Commando Scorch, what in the world is that character design and where is it from?
I see that you like to post images and with funny captions, but I don't get this one at all.

Anyway...

Foul Moudama: Most anticipated figure of the Coruscant wave, or as anticipated as Commander Cody?

Reaction score
Re: Foul Moudama #029

GNT said:
Ok guys I think we all get the point that Hasbro should make Roron Corobb (I want him as well) so we'll have to settle for the Gentle Giant version of him for the time being.

Anyway back to Foul Moudama
actually i hate anything bust or statue-related, so i'll just ignore this EU character's existance and focus on figures currently out. you just cant settle on something you cant play with.

Foul is....interesting....whether he sells or not i cant even predict. does he have a fanbase of any sort?

Reaction score
i'm not a fan of obscure figures like this, but since he's EU, i would hope he sells. Scorch is. if Foul does too, Hasbro would SURELY make more EU figures. i see both as experiments to see if EU will give them the money they want.

i'm starting to think i should just send them raw cash if they want money this badly. "articulation funding". heh heh heh

Reaction score
With a figure this big, I can't complain about the articulation. Let's just hope he can hold his lightsaber.

Reaction score
Hey, I'm in Ohio. No luck on hunting everywhere from UT to here. But, on topic, now that Foul is showing up, has anyone seen how well, if at all, he can hold his lightsaber? If you've got him, post some pics, PLEASE!

Reaction score
We heard from fellow Scummer rjmchris,who has Foul, that he cannot hold his lightsaber very well,articulation is also bad.I'm still with the Foul is FOUL! group.

Reaction score
Lord_Atmo said:
i'm not a fan of obscure figures like this, but since he's EU, i would hope he sells. Scorch is. if Foul does too, Hasbro would SURELY make more EU figures. i see both as experiments to see if EU will give them the money they want.

i'm starting to think i should just send them raw cash if they want money this badly. "articulation funding". heh heh heh
Well, he's not all that obscure if you watched the Clone Wars cartoons...which may or may not be considered "EU" depending on your point of view.

Reaction score

for anyone that has moudama already and opened it, i've heard that the boots are removable but is the robe? once i get mine, i would like to repaint him white to make him more cartoon accurate

Reaction score

figrin_bran said:
for anyone that has moudama already and opened it, i've heard that the boots are removable but is the robe? once i get mine, i would like to repaint him white to make him more cartoon accurate
Boots are also removable,I imagine that the tunic part is also removable.

Reaction score

Yeah, the light saber thing is wierd, and a bummer. Not a bad idea for a figure, but, the sculpt could have been updated.

Reaction score

Yeah, that pisses me off. I was really looking forward to this guy.

Reaction score

I saw him twice today and almost bought him both times. He's pretty cool in an odd way, but if it were between him and a Sora, I'd go with Sora. Maybe that's because I don't really know who Foul is, but it's a cool looking figure none the less and I bet it'll sell.

Reaction score
Billy_Ray said:
Well, he's not all that obscure if you watched the Clone Wars cartoons...which may or may not be considered "EU" depending on your point of view.
Oni-Wan: Anakin the Clone Wars is Canon, not EU!
Anakin: From my point of view the Clone Wars is EU!
Obi-Wan: Well then you are Lost!

(Actually from my point of view it's EU. anything that has one character able to destroy an entire army goes against the limitations on the force in the films.)

Reaction score
Yeah, but the Clone Wars Jedi were closer to what I imagined as a kid. In the films they came off as pathetically underpowered. Anakin and Obi-Wan spend ten minutes playing keystone cops in an elevator, for pete's sake.

Artoo is the true hero of the saga. If not for that little trash can, the heroes would have been dead 100 times over.

-DD

Reaction score
DarthDelicious said:
Yeah, but the Clone Wars Jedi were closer to what I imagined as a kid. In the films they came off as pathetically underpowered. Anakin and Obi-Wan spend ten minutes playing keystone cops in an elevator, for pete's sake.

Artoo is the true hero of the saga. If not for that little trash can, the heroes would have been dead 100 times over.

-DD
Amen brother.

Reaction score

ehh i dont know still. Not really liking him all that much. I'll probably get him if i find him, just for the sake of having another jedi, but i'm not out looking for him.

Reaction score

BoomBot said:
How'd they get him to hold the lightsaber?
LOL Hasbro used a top-secret combo of poster putty and prayer!!! But seriously, its nice to see George approve a Bigfoot Jedi but outright disallow a Wookie Jedi.

Reaction score

I was asking how Jedi Defender did it.

Why'd Lucas say no to a Wookiee Jedi? It did always seem weird to me too though.

Reaction score

This guy could have used soft goods robes and retooled arms.Hasbro is just cheap.

Reaction score

I have Foul standing here right in front of my computer.

Here's my
+'s
He is a cool character that I thought we would never see.
Stands very well and defenantly doesn't fall over.
Removable boots.
A lot of plastic for you $$$.
He is not Jar Jar, always a +.

now for the
-'s
Why it came with a base, I don't know? Although you can turn the base around and use it for another figure.
Has a hole on his belt for saber, but saber blade does not come off, and there is no peg on saber to go in his belt anyway???
And worst of all, can not hold saber. I took one of the little clear packaging rubberbands from my Firespeeder pilot and banded the lightsaber in his left hand, and that looks pretty cool. So I guess I am not as mad about the can't hold lightsaber thing, but I still don't know what Hasbro was thinking.

Overall, it is what it is and it is a cool display figure, especially after you band the saber to his hand. And I guess you could get a hilt from another figure with the little peg on it, and put it on his belt.

Not bad for a BIG figure!

Reaction score

Exactly what I was thinking. You have touched on pretty much everything about him. My question would be why is this creature even a Jedi? lol

Reaction score

I guess they just want us to know that Jedi come in every shape size and color! lol

Reaction score

DeathStarDroid said:
This figure is cool. Here are some images I took of Foul. Tell me what you guys think?
All your pics are really cool, keep up the good work.

I still want this guy, since he looks really cool. He is a big disappointment to me though. I've said it before, but Hasbro could've easily taken off one hand, resculpted it, and then it could hold the lightsaber.

A cloth tunic would've been nice, but that's not a big problem at all for me. I would've rather them take off both arms and at least add some articulation to those.

Even though he doesn't need a stand, I'll take what I can get; also, he has pegs in his feet so he can stand on it.

In any case, Hasbro is cheap.

Reaction score

Foul's the only one I haven't been able to find yet. Hopefully he'll end up like Sora and be easier to find. I've seen a lot of Sora's lately.

Reaction score

I got Foul the other day (then I took a shower...ba-dum-dum). Gotta say I really dig him! Yes the boots are removable. Doesn't look like the tunic is easily removable...maybe with some work and a lot of care you could do it. Mine will hold his saber, kind of wedged into the corner of his hand, but not well. I used the rubber band thing from my Firespeeder Pilot as well.

GNT

Reaction score

DeathStarDroid said:
This figure is cool. Here are some images I took of Foul. Tell me what you guys think?
Looks good to me. I cant wait to pick up one for the collection