Foul Moudama #29

Sev

Reaction score

Who is this guy? What's he look like? Well, whoever he is, he's gettin a figure made out of him.

Reaction score
Re: Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi

Yeah, and he may already partially exist as this:

This hand could fit a custom 'Saber...

Reaction score

this is actually one of the figures that i'm looking forward to most! i never thought it would get made and so i've a half completed custom of him (if you can call it that! i repainted the Muftak white but have yet to make the robes for him)

Reaction score

Ya, I cant wait for this! hopefully it will also give us a nice large Jedi body for customizing some other jedi like the whipid one (names something with a K)

Reaction score

bear78 said:
Ya, I cant wait for this! hopefully it will also give us a nice large Jedi body for customizing some other jedi like the whipid one (names something with a K)

K'Kruhk.

Reaction score

Great idea. I'm also looking forward to this figure. In fact, if Hasbro gets cheap and uses the same sculpt, it will still be cool with robes, new paint and a saber.

Reaction score

Rumor has it Foul Moudama will be newly sculpted.

Hopefully his vest and tunic would then be removable to create a new Muftak, but I'm sure they'll be sculpted on.

GNT

Reaction score

Who cares his getting made! This one has taken me by surprise, while I had hoped it would be an animated version to fit in with the animated figures I'm glad another Jedi is going to be made in plastic!

Reaction score

Yodajedi said:
bear78 said:

K'Kruhk.
Thats exactly who I am talking about. I couldnt remember how to spell the name and didnt even know where to start...

Reaction score

If you want a figure of K'Kruhk, just customize an extra J'Quille.

Reaction score

bear78 said:
ya, thats the plan, but there was no large jedi body for it... and I cant sew
bear78, i'm working on a custom k'kruhk myself. i used pablo jill's upper torso which is the biggest jedi body out there. arms are also from pablo jill and the rest of the parts are from J'Quille.

Reaction score

I'm excited about this as well. Even if they do try to rehash it using the Muftak parts, they still need the big jedi body, so that at least will be new. Let's just hope they don't throw a EP1 accessory robe or something like that on him

Reaction score

figrin_bran said:
bear78 said:
ya, thats the plan, but there was no large jedi body for it... and I cant sew
bear78, i'm working on a custom k'kruhk myself. i used pablo jill's upper torso which is the biggest jedi body out there. arms are also from pablo jill and the rest of the parts are from J'Quille.
I thought about doing that too... but it took me a long time to find a pablo jill at retail and I dont feel like paying the price that he goes for on ebay...

Reaction score

Yodajedi said:
bear78 said:

K'Kruhk.
I'd rather get a K'Kruhk than a Talz Jedi...

Reaction score

Well maybe Hasbro will make one someday. Heck they made this Talz Jedi and nobody really asked for it since nobody thought we would get one. Hasbro is strange like that though.

Reaction score

Well considering that the Talz jedi was at least seen in the Clone Wars cartoon... That means that more kids have probly seen him unlike the other one since she (right?) only apprared in the comic books...

Sev

Reaction score

I really hope it's not the old figure with a lightsaber. They're not that cheap are they? Oh God, what did I just say!? Forgot who we're talking about here. Sorry guys. But I can only pray that it's a new sculpt.

Reaction score

woops! I thought I read something that eluded to the fact that he was infact a she... my bad...

Reaction score

bear78 said:
Well considering that the Talz jedi was at least seen in the Clone Wars cartoon... That means that more kids have probly seen him unlike the other one since she (right?) only apprared in the comic books...
K'kruhk was in CW, Chapter 20.

Reaction score

O...your right... I guess I need to shut my mouth untill I am for sure about anything anymore... Wow I messed up a lot... need more sleep...what an embaressment...

Reaction score

It will happen all the time when you take risks, you'll undoubtedly call me out on something at one point or another.

It's just small stuff that sets info straight for everyone, so there isn't misinformation.

Nothing major to worry about.

So Foul Moudama is said to be a kitbash, which doesn't completely surprise me.

Only it souns like the administrators haven't actually seen him, or possibly any of the characters.

Is it certain he'll be a kitbash?

Reaction score

Wow, this is great. How cool would it be if the Ithorian (? - Hammerhead - ?) jedi from the CW cartoon gets made sometime in the future? Or Ithorian's in warrier garb (as seen in the Art of EIII book)!

Reaction score

Now that Foul Moudama's been greenlighted, the Ithorian Ron Corrob, Shistavanen Wolfman Voolhif Mon, and Whipid K'kruhk are possible.

Maybe not Voolhif (damned wolfman haters at Lucasfilm), even if the wolf-like Defel Arliel Schous survived in the DVDs!

Can't keep a cooler-than-Melas-wolfman down.

Reaction score

autally the hammerhead jedi was the first custom I ever did... While its not right on with the guy from the Clone Wars series, it suits my needs... and it was a really easy custom.

GNT

Reaction score

Well it does say this:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
This guy's huge and kind of out of left field, so collectors should not be surprised that this figure is little more than a retool. You can expect Hasbro to revisit the Muftak mould, but they may surprise us with a kit bash that is based on the Tanus Spijek figure from 2004. Either way you can count on this being a ‘movie style’ non-animated Clone Wars figure.

[/QUOTE]

It'll be interesting to see how this one turns out in plastic form.

Reaction score

or it could be based on the J'Quille mold (same as tanus spijek minus the tail and the umm...mammary glands?)

Reaction score

He looked very cool in the cartoon.

I'm glad it appears that he is going to be movie-style.

Does this mean that soon, every Cantina patron is going to have a cousin that was a Jedi?

"Master Walrusman takes you as his padawan learner..."

Reaction score

I'm really glad to see this character get a figure, I hope after its retooled, we get a new Muftak release as well, less the jedi gear...

Reaction score

I would personally rather have had Foul Moudama be in CW animated style (which would have worked out to be a good figure in the CW 3-packs that were just released), but I'm not complaining that we're getting this guy in regular 3 3/4 style.

Reaction score

i wish we could get all the dudes who fought grievous in clone wars.
Roron Corrob
Sha'a Gi
K'Kruhk
Voolvif Monn(didn't face Grievous but we still need him)
Tarr Seir
Foul Modama
I know some of these characters have been mentioned just thought I should put them all in one post.

Reaction score

One of these guys or Kit fisto would have fit better into the 3 pack instead of a repack Grevious

Reaction score

Isn't there an "Ithorian" on the rumor list? Could that be the Ithorian Jedi?