FOTW #9 Tuskan Raider

Reaction score
I found these guys working over Luke’s speeder 😁 loose hollow and regular raiders. Esb 41 back,65 back hollow tubes,tri logo w browning cape and sweet revenge proof! My favorite piece is my childhood cardback! Love these threads and wish more people would post! Enjoy,Kimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found these guys working over Luke’s speeder 😁 loose hollow and regular raiders. Esb 41 back,65 back hollow tubes,tri logo w browning cape and sweet revenge proof! My favorite piece is my childhood cardback! Love these threads and wish more people would post! Enjoy,KView attachment 374846View attachment 374847View attachment 374848View attachment 374849View attachment 374850View attachment 374851View attachment 374852
It's cool that your favorite is the most beat one!

Reaction score
Thanks pop up. It’s because I remember going to K-Mart as a kid w grandma and grandpa and I was always allowed to get 1 Star Wars figure! Crazy I still have so many of my original cardbacks after 40 years.
The 65 back hollow tubes Moc was a gift from my mom who’s a huge sw fan!K

Reaction score
Thanks pop up. It’s because I remember going to K-Mart as a kid w grandma and grandpa and I was always allowed to get 1 Star Wars figure! Crazy I still have so many of my original cardbacks after 40 years.
Hahaha. I sooo remember standing in TRU's SW aisle with my folks as a kid and being told "You can only get one...". IIRC I was trying to ask for Luke farmboy and a Jawa. I was probably eye level with the 2nd peg or so and remember looking up and seeing nothing but a wall of cardbacks! Great memories.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hollow tubes are nice ! Never knew they existed until recently, tried to track one down , never realized how expensive they are. I keep hope that I find one cheap on a listing some day. Here’s my sand person , had him since childhood
View attachment 375000
Horrid picture I know
Yes, you can if you are patient. I paid less than the going rate.

Reaction score
Yeah. I have no "No MOCs, no box" rule in vintage collecting now. But if I find a toy I had, with a pricetag from the place I remember seeing or getting it, I'd break that rule.

Dax

Reaction score
A little late to the party but here's my cardback image. The Toltoys card is one of the few Star Wars logo cardbacks that actually titles the character as Tusken Raider and not Sand People. I think I owned the cardback for several years before I even noticed that myself :)
Tusken.jpg

By the way blue_snag, any way you can change the title of this thread as the OP? I only just noticed that you spelt Tusken with an A instead of an E and that might make it hard for future title searches.

Reaction score
A little late to the party but here's my cardback image. The Toltoys card is one of the few Star Wars logo cardbacks that actually titles the character as Tusken Raider and not Sand People. I think I owned the cardback for several years before I even noticed that myself :)
View attachment 375466

By the way blue_snag, any way you can change the title of this thread as the OP? I only just noticed that you spelt Tusken with an A instead of an E and that might make it hard for future title searches.
Sure no problem, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. It used to be easy. Anybody know how to change the title of a thread?