FOTW #24 Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper Outfit

Reaction score
I've had 3 of this figure in my sights on the facebook marketplace, and each time the person was vague in the listing about the helmet, and sure enough, when pressed, each time it was a repro helmet.

Reaction score
I've told this story on the boards before, but I can specifically remember being in our local Zayre store one day with my mom. Of course I went to the toys, and she was a few aisles away. There was a full end cap of Star Wars figures, and I know, 100% I saw a Luke Stormtrooper figure. For some reason, instead of grabbing it and going to ask my mom if I could get it, I just walked away to try and find her. When she agreed I could get him, I ran back. Searched EVERY PEG. He was no where to be found! In that short, less than five minute window, someone had to have come along and grabbed it. We searched every peg on that end cap twice.

I told that story to my wife, and to this day, if I'm even thinking about buying something, she makes sure I carry it around. She also got me a Luke Stormtrooper for Christmas somewhere around 2008-2009. Sadly, she got duped by the seller and it was a repro helmet. I never had the heart to tell her, so I took it upon myself to find an original. Can't remember how much it was, but I remember thinking back then it was crazy expensive. Can't imagine trying to find one today. Also using a dark blue/black blaster for it. There is no way I'm paying for an all black at this point. It's also a lot more yellow than I was expecting. I keep it in a Detolf cabinet with all the other figures, with no real direct exposure to sun, in a first floor average temperature room.
20210510_234953.jpg