FOTW #10 Bossk

Reaction score
The famous mystery figure. When he arrived in the mail, my brother and I shared him. All it said was bounty hunter so we made him a good guy. Lol

Reaction score
I don't have memories of this figure as a kid, because I didn't own it, but my nephew picked one up several years ago at a vintage toy store. They had these wooden drawers, similar to an old library card catalog, and inside some of them were loose Kenner figures. The price was a very reasonable $2 or 3 for $5! I remember browsing them with him, I even spotted a Fett, but left it behind! He really enjoyed the figures and got years of play out of them. Now that he's a teenager, most of his figures were purged - but I made sure to secure this one. I hope he asks about figures when he's older, and I can return this to him.

Dax

Reaction score
When one level of rarity is not enough! What started out life first as a Toltoys Survival Kit mail away offer cardback (which is rare enough itself), this figure obviously sat around long enough to qualify for another mail away offer as well! The even rarer Toltoys 4-LOM sticker offer placed over the top of the original offer.

Bossk Front.jpgBossk Back.jpg