FOTW #1 + #2 Snaggletooth Red +Blue

Reaction score
I'd say you have a snag problem. Lol.

The gentle giant and Kubrick figures have peaked my interest for sure. I enjoy your display of the snaggletooth focus.

I am really close to building my room but for now, I can only comment instead of showing my pieces.

I did just see a small vintage snag customized to blue. Looked pretty cool

For now, I do have both standard and blue Snaggletooth vintage pieces. Kubrick is on my watch list

Reaction score
Here's my contribution:

Lego custom

I forget who makes this one
I'mma send you red LEGO "kid legs" so your customs can be appropriately different heights.

That other one was made by WOTC for the D20 SW miniatures game.

Reaction score
That other one was made by WOTC for the D20 SW miniatures game.
[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks for reminding me.

Reaction score
They're shorter. They're the ones LEGO uses for children, Yoda, Ewoks, etc. I know they've made red ones among other colors.

Reaction score
I wonder if can make a WEG Snaggletooth by sawing the lower legs off of their Bossk sculpt. Then attaching his feet to his knees. He'll even have overlong arms like the Kenner one.

"Bobby, your grandaddy lost his shins defending Texas in dubayah dubayah two!"

Reaction score
I'd say you have a snag problem. Lol.

The gentle giant and Kubrick figures have peaked my interest for sure. I enjoy your display of the snaggletooth focus.

I am really close to building my room but for now, I can only comment instead of showing my pieces.

I did just see a small vintage snag customized to blue. Looked pretty cool

You reminded me I forgot about him
20201130_132238.jpg

Reaction score
The blue Snaggletooth is a prime candidate for release in the Retro Collection. I'd really like to have that figure, or any blue variation - I have all the red releases, but neither of the blue. I suppose it would be equally cool to see a brand new sculpt in TVC, and that's now possible, because blue Snag is no longer simply a Kenner creation, but a legit character from the Clone Wars series.

BTW, here is a good FOTW resource - over at JediBusiness, you can type in a character name, and it will show you all the action figure releases:

SNAGGLETOOTH (jedibusiness.com)

Reaction score
I used to love these figure of the week threads! Here’s my snag swag! One blue w dent one without and a well played with blue.A couple red Hong Kong and middle is a pbp. My revenge proof and my 21 back I got as a kid! Wow I have a lot of snags! Always one of my favorites! Love that mini blue snag! K

Attachments

Reaction score
I used to love these figure of the week threads! Here’s my snag swag! One blue w dent one without and a well played with blue.A couple red Hong Kong and middle is a pbp. My revenge proof and my 21 back I got as a kid! Wow I have a lot of snags! Always one of my favorites! Love that mini blue snag! K
Nice Blue snags you got there 🙂. I'm due for a upgrade. Love the revenge proof also!!!!!

Dax

Reaction score
A little late to the party but I had to do some digging through my storage area. I've really enjoyed everyone else's contributions though!

Here's my treasures: The first is a Toltoys New Zealand 21 back Snaggletooth with loose bubble. This is not the bubble that came with that exact cardback, but it is the correct bubble for a NZ 21 back Snaggletooth. Note that there is no footer on these bubbles. The other cardback is the Australian Toltoys 20 back Snaggletooth.

Snaggletooth.jpg

Reaction score
A little late to the party but I had to do some digging through my storage area. I've really enjoyed everyone else's contributions though!

Here's my treasures: The first is a Toltoys New Zealand 21 back Snaggletooth with loose bubble. This is not the bubble that came with that exact cardback, but it is the correct bubble for a NZ 21 back Snaggletooth. Note that there is no footer on these bubbles. The other cardback is the Australian Toltoys 20 back Snaggletooth.

View attachment 369860
Sweet, especially love the Toltoys back.

Reactions: Dax
Reaction score
You ever get your red LEGO kid legs? The repro weapons showed up. Prompted a night of playing with Kenner 3.75" for my kids. Their heads about exploded. I must find more repro weapons.
Not yet. Just checked the mail. Glad to hear they had fun 🙂

Reaction score
Nice looking boots
Thanks! I like that he's got enough patina to show he's a real Kenner issue fig, but not enough that he looks super beat. Keeps him out of the realm of being questionable repro crap. Insane how good the SLC or Stan Solo fakes look compared to the originals.

Reaction score
Thanks! I like that he's got enough patina to show he's a real Kenner issue fig, but not enough that he looks super beat. Keeps him out of the realm of being questionable repro crap. Insane how good the SLC or Stan Solo fakes look compared to the originals.
Rather reminds one of the Southern counterfeiters who got caught because their fake Confederate money was too good.

Reaction score
Rather reminds one of the Southern counterfeiters who got caught because their fake Confederate money was too good.
Well at least those fake Snag sellers put their mark on them. Would be super easy for them to not do that and copy the COO info to try to pass them off as genuine. If you never had a real blue Snag you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

Generally though, I find a lot of the repro figs or fakes are actually made TOO good. Kenner was actually pretty imperfect at times with paint apps, and most of the repro guys make their stuff perfect, or like you say "too good" to be true...