Forum Badges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone I wanted to post this here to clear up a few things before we open orders for badges, AGAIN!

After my trip to Celebration IV I found I still have badges for:

Juanjo
David Petty
YODASCORCH
Nick "Azrael" Bishop

If you all could contact me via PM I'd really appreciate it.

Now the badges were a huge hit at Celebration IV and we want to offer them up to fans everywhere who want to show their Rebelscum Pride while attending various conventions or Star Wars themed events. So if you missed out on these prior to Celebration IV and you want one, now is the time to order!

Here's the badge guys,

Where it says Philip Wise, imagine your screen name there.

The charge for a custom badge delivered to your door is $2.00 within the U.S. & Canada, & only $11.38 for all overseas orders. Just kidding! Please add $1 ( So that's $3 right? ) if you are ordering from overseas.

Order yours via Paypal today! Make paypal payments to dustin@rebelscum.com

Be sure to include your screen name within the comments section!!!!

Paypal is the preffered method of payment or you can send money orders to:

D. Roberts
2400 Oaktree Place
Cincinnati OH, 45328

Be sure to include your screen name that you want on the badge, and a legible return address!

Reaction score
ahem.. patches.. pins???

I want to get one for my son, we're going to the comiccon this summer... can I order one and just put his name on it?

Reaction score
JoeRhyno said:
ahem.. patches.. pins???

I want to get one for my son, we're going to the comiccon this summer... can I order one and just put his name on it?
Hey Dustin - Can we make the pins and patches available? I got one of the RS pins and that was great - but would love to get a few more.

Joe-
I ordered four badges for some friends who were attending with just thier first names on it so ordering one for your son shouldn't be a problem.

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JoeRhyno said:
ahem.. patches.. pins???

These really are to ID forum members but I will make exceptions for family & friends ;-)

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JangosKid said:
Hey Dustin - Can we make the pins and patches available? I got one of the RS pins and that was great - but would love to get a few more.
So how does everyone else feel about pins and patches? I'm sure we could get more if there is demand.

Reaction score
I would def be interested in pins and patches. I'll be sending you the money for the badge in a couple days too.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing patches or pins either, I'd definately order one!

Reaction score
Paypal sent Dustin,thank you.
Nice deal to show your RS pride

Reaction score
Dustin, I'm in!

Payment paypalled to your for 3 of these (one for me, the wife, and my boy!)

Thanks!
-Mike (msmjr2003)

Reaction score
THanks Dustin!
I'm in. I have paypaled my money. Can't wait to get these in the mail. The kids will love them!

Reaction score
glad to have a chance at a badge. will you let us know about the patches and pins the same way you did the badges?

Reaction score
PM and payment sent, Dustin! Oh man I can't wait to get one of these. I was wondering where these all came from... now I know!

I'll use mine at SDCC!

Reaction score
Hi Dustin,

I have just ordered two passes, one for me & one for my nephew (who is also a rebelscum member, SOTE). I hope they get here in time for CE?

Cheers, IMP77.

Reaction score
Hi Dustin!

I just sent you a payment via Paypal for my son's badge. I included a screen name & address.

Thank you

Reaction score
Hello Dustin.
I just sent my payment for my badge via Paypal.
Thanks again.
Patches would be sweet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.