Fortnite Figures by Jazwares

Reaction score
Saw these at Target today. No interest in the game. I realize it is quite popular. Thought the sculpting and figures were very cool. Nice articulation. 1:18 scale.

4 Pack: Rex, Cuddle Team Leader, Ragnarok, Brite Bomber
Single Packs: Omega, Bandolier, Raptor, Teknique, Carbide, Drift, Core
2 Pack with Tower: Raven and Jonesy

Thoughts?

Reaction score
I saw 2 Cuddle Team Leaders the other day at Walmart. But, these were larger than 1:18. More like 6-7". They actually look pretty decent with nice weapons.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While I'm not into the game either, they do look very nice. And might be some good custom fodder for SW. I'm definitely tempted on a couple.

Has anyone actually bought any?

Reaction score
While I'm not into the game either, they do look very nice. And might be some good custom fodder for SW. I'm definitely tempted on a couple.

Has anyone actually bought any?
I bought everything released so far except for two or three of the loot boxes. I enjoy them all very much.

Reaction score
Bought most of them. Haven't opened them yet. Will do this weekend.

Reaction score
Except I saw a video where they are significantly taller than GI Joes. They are a solid 4". I wish I could see a direct comparison with like Han and Chewie in the 3.75" or like Thor or Hulk in the Marvel Universe line. GI Joe doesn't really have any extra tall figures does it?

I am intrigued by these figures simply because they have the articulation and sculpt at the 4" scale that would like to see more with Star Wars. Makes me wonder what possibilities are out there for a company besides Hasbro to make 3.75" action figures.

These Fortnite figures have real potential for reusing parts as well, which Star Wars should be doing more of.

Reaction score
Saw a four pack I hadn't seen before that had some nice weapons. If I wasn't focused on Star Wars these days I'd have picked up all of them.

My only minor complaint would be that some figures seem to only come with a pickaxe and no assault rifle.

Reaction score
Saw a four pack I hadn't seen before that had some nice weapons. If I wasn't focused on Star Wars these days I'd have picked up all of them.

My only minor complaint would be that some figures seem to only come with a pickaxe and no assault rifle.
Correct on the weapons. There is a pink pinata trojan horse llama type item selling with these figures. It has a Rust Lord figure and tons of weapons.

https://www.target.com/p/fortnite-llama-drama-loot-pinata/-/A-53903199?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Toys+Shopping_Local&adgroup=SC_Toys&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=1027108&gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&ds_rl=1246978&ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Toys+Shopping_Local&adgroup=SC_Toys&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=1027108&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgMPgBRDDARIsAOh3uyIG9uJLmnl2mX9BlsCKXjQIiw1Ebe5xMekQReL5Ey8Ec7SQG7_tJYcaAlXPEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reaction score
I'm almost embarrassed to say I've never played the game, but I saw these in Walmart and asked my Brother-in Law if his kids would have interest in them, and he had no idea. I thought they were cool, but maybe his kids didn't know they existed?

Reaction score
What's really funny, is that these were sold out everywhere I went. Even online. And at $12, the same price as those overpriced Star Wars figures people talk about. lol
Could be because of the Holiday season, and people just needed something else to buy.
But that wouldn't explain why there were plenty of Star Wars pegwarmers still hanging around.

Reaction score
Unless no one covered it, or Jazwares wasn't there - didn't see any news about the next series of Fortnite figures?

Reaction score
I was looking at these today in a store and almost bought one. This store usually has a two week sale before Christmas and Easter (almost everythng 20% off), so I decided to wait and see next week.

Anyway, would the heads work on SW figures or are they too big?

Reaction score
I was looking at these today in a store and almost bought one. This store usually has a two week sale before Christmas and Easter (almost everythng 20% off), so I decided to wait and see next week.

Anyway, would the heads work on SW figures or are they too big?
Without testing them, but knowing they hit the 4” mark, I have to say they’re gonna be too big.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. In store they looked too big, so I didn't bite, but I thought I'd ask here and see of anybody has tried this. This store chain usually runs a 20% sale for two weeks in the fall and two weeks in the spring (around Easter), so I figured if they might work, I'd wait until they have a sale.

Reaction score
Wave 2 is hitting store shelves. At least at Walmart. Snagged Skull Trooper and Dark Bomber today. Other figures from Wave 2 are Dark Knight, Battle Hound, Havoc, The Visitor, and Toxic Trooper. I've seen Havoc and Visitor listed on Ebay.

Reaction score
And found Havoc this morning. Total GI Joe Firefly copy but still looks cool.

Reaction score
My nephew has all the smaller figures of wave 1, I dont think he has seen wave 2 yet. I think Ive seen all of wave 2 except for Dark Bomber. He also has Drift and Skull Trooper from the McFarlane line as well.

Reaction score
Wave 2 is definitely starting to trickle out - on the road for a business trip, stopped at two Walmarts and a Target. Found the rest - Calamity, Visitor, Toxic Trooper and Hound. Definitely a fun design to these. Well done even though I don't play the game. Have only seen at Walmart so far.

Reaction score
My love and total devotion to 3.75” has me stop and look at these whenever I’m near them. I don’t play the game and don’t know the characters, but they do have a certain appeal.

Reaction score
They definitely catch my eye every time I pass them, I just haven't found a use for them yet. As I've mentioned in another thread, I've got too much fodder already. lol

Reaction score
I continue to be impressed by this Jazwares line. Wave 3 appeared a few weeks ago. No notice. No headlines. They just show up. It's almost like Star Wars and GI Joe back in the good old days.

Wave 3 Packaged

Wave 3 - loose

Reaction score
What I'm tracking so far. 52 figures in a year. Only two repacks. I find new surprises every week.

Wave 1 - November 2018
  • Drift - Solo Mode
  • Raptor - Solo Mode
  • Carbide - Solo Mode
  • Bandolier - Solo Mode
  • Jonesy - Solo Mode
  • Teknique - Solo Mode
  • Omega - Early Game Survival Kit
  • Turbo Building Set - Jonesy and Raven 2 Pack
  • Squad Mode 4 Pack - Rex, Cuddle Team Leader, Brite Bomber, Ragnarok
  • Llama Pinata 1 -Rust Lord
  • Total: 14

Wave 2 - April 2019
  • Skull Trooper - Solo Mode
  • ark Bomber - Solo Mode
  • Havoc - Solo Mode
  • Battle Hound - Solo Mode
  • Toxic Trooper - Solo Mode
  • Calamity - Solo Mode
  • The Visitor - Early Game Survival Kit
  • Squad Mode 4 Pack - Trog, Moisty Merman, Omen, Ravage
  • Black Knight 1x1 Builder Set
  • Turbo Builder Set - Rabbit Raider and Vertex
  • Llama Pinata 2 - Dark Voyager
  • Total: 15

Wave 3 - September 2019
  • Longshot - Solo Mode
  • Triage Trooper - Solo Mode
  • DJ Yonder - Solo Mode
  • Frostbite - Solo Mode
  • Ruckus - Solo Mode
  • Verge - Solo Mode
  • Peely - Solo Mode - not found yet (Takara TOMY)
  • AIM Trooper - Early Game Survival Kit
  • Gingerbread Team 2 Pack - Merry Marauder and Ginger Gunner
  • Llama Pinata 3 - Skull Ranger
  • Llama Pinata 4 - Warpaint
  • Dune buggy - Drift
  • Quadracer - Burnout
  • Halloween 5 Pack - Raptor, Drift, Spooky Team Leader, Brainiac, Green Skull Trooper
  • Mega Pinata - Frozen Raven, Ice King
  • Survival Builder - Crackshot, Leviathan
  • Total: 23

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jazwares is eating everyone else’s lunch. They’re doing it the way I’ve been saying Hasbro should with Star Wars and Marvel: fleshed out 4” line with vehicles and playset stuff, and handful of well done 6” figures at a slower pace. They even do the budget 12” stuff. It’s crazy to me that they can handle this, but the other companies claim it’s too much or too hard to do.

I honestly wish they’d get another solid license and give it the same treatment. Still bummed Assassins Creed didn’t amount to much.

Reaction score
You know, I don't know what happened with their POTC figures. Because this line blows those out of the water! I simply cannot believe the level of quality on these figures, considering some of Jazwares past lines.

I have to admit they're doing a stellar job with articulation and paint deco for the $13 price point! Not to mention some have interesting accessories.
This is all 3.75" scale based critique.