Ford Send-In

Reaction score
Yeah but how much does it cost and how many years will we wait to get them back?
If you have info please link me

Reaction score
This is the extent of the email:

The wait is over fans! KLF Sports and Coolwaters Productions LLC are proud to announce that Mr. Harrison Ford has agreed to an exclusive send-in opportunity! This is a once in a lifetime chance to have your personal items from your collection signed by the Hollywood Icon! More details will follow in the next few weeks, so be on the look out for more news on this rare send-in!
I'm not familiar with Coolwaters or KLF signings ever taking an extraordinary amount of time from the deadline to return, let alone years, but you now have all the information I do.

Reaction score
$1000 minimum id guess. I need him on my poster then im done with autographs:) im just hoping it is limited to 1 per customer because there will be a lot of people going for this. I think everyone who wants at least 1 item should get one. Then any mulitple orders open up for people.

My worry is at it will be VERY limited.

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if it's any less than $1000.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it's $1500 or $2000.

They're offering him something to get him to change his mind. If it's not the money, then there's going to be a catch somewhere along the line.

If it wasn't Maki, I'd say it doesn't pass the sniff test (we've seen that before--at least twice, to my recollection). But with Maki on board, it's legit.

I'm really curious about the "how", but I assume that'll reveal itself once we learn the "what".

Reaction score
Wow, it’s finally happening.

I haven’t spent any money on Ford graphs yet because I’ve been holding out hope for something like this. Definitely a can’t miss opportunity regardless of price (I’m willing to go broke for this!). I just hope the extra charge for rolled posters is reasonable. I have an ESB poster that has all the main people except Ford, GL, Oz, and Jones. Just getting Ford out of those 4 would make me content for life.

I only dealt with a coolwaters send in once and had no problems. It was that same ESB for a Billy Dee send in years ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same here. Have a poster I bought from someone here about 4 years ago. Has almost all the principal actors except Ford. This could complete it for me.

Reaction score
I'll wait for the price but I don't know whixh option to xhoose :
A big "ultimate" picture of Han Solo or a multi to complete at Celebration Chicago with Hamill and Mayhew...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll wait for the price but I don't know whixh option to xhoose :
A big "ultimate" picture of Han Solo or a multi to complete at Celebration Chicago with Hamill and Mayhew...
You don't want anything of Mayhew at this point. His signature is utter junk now. He needs to retire.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Definitely a can’t miss opportunity regardless of price (I’m willing to go broke for this!).
That sort of comment will probably ensure the price goes up to a point where you will indeed go broke.
Theres already more than enough reason to price gouge on this.

Reaction score
For those of us who choose not to exist on FB, would someone be kind enough to post send-in instructions here once they’re posted?

Reaction score
You don't want anything of Mayhew at this point. His signature is utter junk now. He needs to retire.
I think you're right, he coul ruin an expensive item if I try the multi after the Ford Sen In. I'll try a multi if I could get HarrisonIP again for the promotion of his futur movie in Europe.

Reaction score
As soon as I read that post, I was about to say the same.

Mayhew is up to about $50+ now, and his signature is nowhere near what it used to be.

If you want a multi, you can find good, older, single-signed Mayhews for less than a current one would cost, if you look around.

Start with that, add Ford to it, and go from there.

That being said, if you don't have such an image already, it may well be more economical to pick up a completed piece that started at a Ford sit-down signing & was completed from there.

Ford sit-downs aren't cheap as it is, and I'd expect this one to add a not insignificant amount to the usual cost.

Put simply, between the current costs of Mayhew (quality issues aside), Hamill, & (presumably) this Ford signing, the time to start a Mayhew/Hamill/Ford multi that would be economically worth it is long past. If you don't have a sentimental attraction to such a thing, your best bet may well be to look at already signed/completed pieces, rather than this signing.

That sort of comment will probably ensure the price goes up to a point where you will indeed go broke.
Theres already more than enough reason to price gouge on this.
Let's be fair here.

If the prices are at that point, they're at that point regardless of those sorts of comments.

I knew as soon as I got that email that this wasn't anything I could even hope to afford.

There's nobody, especially anyone who would be setting the prices here, who would read comments like that and learn something new.

This ain't gonna be cheap, but comments like that aren't why.

I mean, come on. Look at how fast OP Ford signings went at $700+, where you had to choose one of only a handful of images. Look at how many people paid the price for the signed Indy posters & fedoras from CA, despite their reputation issues.

People don't need to say that they'll take out a second mortgage to get in on this for everyone involved to know that there are plenty of people willing to take out a second mortgage to get in on this. Comments or no comments, everyone involved in this knows what this is worth the community, and I have no doubts that it'll be priced accordingly.

Right now, if I had to guess, I'd guess that prices would start at $2,000 and go up from there. If it's any less than $1,500, I'll be surprised.

For those of us who choose not to exist on FB, would someone be kind enough to post send-in instructions here once they’re posted?
If Derek sends out another email, as I have no doubt he will, I'll post it as I did with the first one.

Reaction score
I got a little overzealous with that comment. After I posted that I realized just how brutally the Canadian exchange rate is gonna drive up the cost for me. That's gonna sting!

Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, while I have owned and sold (and still have) several outstanding examples of Ford already, another nice sit down would be tempting -
I’m just not prepared to over pay for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As soon as I read that post, I was about to say the same.

Mayhew is up to about $50+ now, and his signature is nowhere near what it used to be.

If you want a multi, you can find good, older, single-signed Mayhews for less than a current one would cost, if you look around.

Start with that, add Ford to it, and go from there.

That being said, if you don't have such an image already, it may well be more economical to pick up a completed piece that started at a Ford sit-down signing & was completed from there.

Ford sit-downs aren't cheap as it is, and I'd expect this one to add a not insignificant amount to the usual cost.

Put simply, between the current costs of Mayhew (quality issues aside), Hamill, & (presumably) this Ford signing, the time to start a Mayhew/Hamill/Ford multi that would be economically worth it is long past. If you don't have a sentimental attraction to such a thing, your best bet may well be to look at already signed/completed pieces, rather than this signing.

Let's be fair here.

If the prices are at that point, they're at that point regardless of those sorts of comments.

I knew as soon as I got that email that this wasn't anything I could even hope to afford.

There's nobody, especially anyone who would be setting the prices here, who would read comments like that and learn something new.

This ain't gonna be cheap, but comments like that aren't why.

I mean, come on. Look at how fast OP Ford signings went at $700+, where you had to choose one of only a handful of images. Look at how many people paid the price for the signed Indy posters & fedoras from CA, despite their reputation issues.

People don't need to say that they'll take out a second mortgage to get in on this for everyone involved to know that there are plenty of people willing to take out a second mortgage to get in on this. Comments or no comments, everyone involved in this knows what this is worth the community, and I have no doubts that it'll be priced accordingly.

Right now, if I had to guess, I'd guess that prices would start at $2,000 and go up from there. If it's any less than $1,500, I'll be surprised.

If Derek sends out another email, as I have no doubt he will, I'll post it as I did with the first one.
You are quoting Insanity. He has had send ins before around 650 or comics/magazines. His last starting rate was 750?ish. Other item are marked higher for premiums and the other places to make a profit. All signs point to a 1,000 a most

Reaction score
You are quoting Insanity. He has had send ins before around 650 or comics/magazines. His last starting rate was 750?ish. Other item are marked higher for premiums and the other places to make a profit. All signs point to a 1,000 a most
Please show us the evidence to back your claim that Ford has had send ins before, let alone at $650! This is Ford's first send in. You, sir, are the one quoting insanity.

Reaction score
Show me evidence of when or where this happened? This is Ford's FIRST EVER send in and the people behind it are top of the line.

Reaction score
A few of the signings allowed comics to be sent in that were graded by CGC. I have a few friends with cast signed ones that were cracked signed by him and recertified. I had this option as well but I decided to go the poster route on my first signatures and have been looking to get Harrison since. Outside of James Earl Jones he is the only man missing from my 3 Sheet Theatrical Poster

Reaction score
A few of the signings allowed comics to be sent in that were graded by CGC. I have a few friends with cast signed ones that were cracked signed by him and recertified.
At no previous signing with Ford were regular members of the public allowed to send in any sort of item to have signed. You may need to check your sources. I have a feeling you're going to be quite shocked when the price is announced based on your previous $1000 estimate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At no previous signing with Ford were regular members of the public allowed to send in any sort of item to have signed. You may need to check your sources. I have a feeling you're going to be quite shocked when the price is announced based on your previous $1000 estimate.
Well then you are misinformed because I had the chance and saw the results on the CGC SS forum. At one of the signings he allowed comics to be sent in when he made a convention appearance. Quite a few people got their Star Wars #1 1977 signed by him. Have seen the results. I was going to get an item signed, but since it was comics only I backed out.

Am I going to be surprised by what he charges? Nope.

If he considers a personal item a personalization then he may charge the 1500. I have been told that was the total cost if he personalized a picture for someone.

I'm not sure how many people will want to pay 1500 or more, but I've got money set aside for PayPal and will have more after next Friday in there. Just patiently awaiting final announcement. It's been 3 weeks with the email so I hope we something announced by next Monday.

Reaction score
Well then you are misinformed because I had the chance and saw the results on the CGC SS forum. At one of the signings he allowed comics to be sent in when he made a convention appearance.
Oh yeah I forgot about that one time Harrison Ford made an autograph appearance at a convention and signed people's send-in comics. It was at Bull Sh*t con if I remember correctly?

A personal item and a personalization are 2 completely separate things. I really don't think you've quite grasped any part of this signing yet let alone the relevance of it. I can assure you that people with cast signed posters that need Ford to complete it will be willing to pay in excess of $1500.

Reaction score
I think you are assuming alot of people will pay 1500 or more. That is alot of money for a signature and I fully grasp the importance of this signing. It's the first time in which you can get cast signed items signed by him that were signed by others that are your own personal items that way you are not overpaying for cast signed items companies offer.

I have an original theatrical 3 sheet poster myself that just needs him to sign it before framing it. I have had that poster rolled up for years in a tube. For me it is worth it, but others who have fake theatrical posters from the original trilogy anything 27x40 and below for one sheets from the US waste of money.

Reaction score
Back in 2010 when I went to C5 I was able to get Hamill for 125 and Fisher’s 50. The lines when actually manageable at the time.

Reaction score
I have an original theatrical 3 sheet poster myself that just needs him to sign it before framing it. I have had that poster rolled up for years in a tube. For me it is worth it, but others who have fake theatrical posters from the original trilogy anything 27x40 and below for one sheets from the US waste of money.
Your words are madness. There are definitely a lot of items out there that people would never see their money back if they choose to add Ford, regardless of who else is on there, but to state that a reprint or anything smaller than 27x40 with a complete cast minus Ford would be a waste of money is ridiculous. Although an original poster may be worth more, a full cast signed reprint will definitely hold its value. Don't forget that you're posting in an autograph discussion board, not a vintage movie poster one.

Reaction score
Have one order in to add to my A New Hope cast piece of main characters.
Debating on placing another order for my Force awakens cast piece.
Don't want to spend the money but I know I might regret not doing it in the future.
Decisions, decisions...

Reaction score
So ive just looked at the prices, and they look very good for a first time sit down signing. Im thinking about my folded poster but im not sure what it comes.under?? Could i send it in as a photo sized item with position marked out? I cant see it being any different from a photo really and it wont need to be opened etc..

Reaction score
So ive just looked at the prices, and they look very good for a first time sit down signing. Im thinking about my folded poster but im not sure what it comes.under?? Could i send it in as a photo sized item with position marked out? I cant see it being any different from a photo really and it wont need to be opened etc..
Why don't you email them directly and find out from an official source?

Reaction score
Prices are not too bad considering this has never been done before (or may never be done again). I have an 11x14 Endor pic signed by 5 of the 6 main characters and he is the last one. This will be my grail. Only wish I could meet him as I met and got the others all signed in person. No regrets this is a class move by Ford as he certainly doesn't need the money and so many props to the nice folks at Coolwaters for making this a reality, something that OPX never accomplished.

Reaction score
Folded posters are the same price as rolled ones.

Reaction score
So for those of us sending in a poster, should we expect an authentication sticker to be affixed to the front of the poster? I see that Beckett is involved in this.

Reaction score
So for those of us sending in a poster, should we expect an authentication sticker to be affixed to the front of the poster? I see that Beckett is involved in this.
They better put it on the back. I’m sending in a complete cast signed photo.

Reaction score
You need to add a post-it note to the front asking for the authentication sticker to be applied to the reverse (I already asked them), otherwise it will be added to the front.

Reaction score
You need to add a post-it note to the front asking for the authentication sticker to be applied to the reverse (I already asked them), otherwise it will be added to the front.
Thanks for letting us know!

Reaction score
Im having to sit this out now due to health issues, meaning time off work.

I gotta hope he does another in the future.

Reaction score
Does anyone know any dates for when they're cutting off orders and when the send-in items are due?

I'm surprised and relieved the pre-order page is still up. I'm still scrounging up some more funds since this was a little more expensive then I expected. Mostly due to the Canada to USA exchange rate.