Forcepike?

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
4,337
Reaction score
77
Location
Galaxy's Edge
DukeJoey__of_ERG said:
Anything on a MR forcepike in the pipeline?
Nothing I've heard suggests it's even on the radar. I can't see it being a very popular item to be honest.
 
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
820
Reaction score
0
I dunno, lots of guard costumers out there with ski poles and sharpened sticks that might want to upgrade a bit.
 

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
4,337
Reaction score
77
Location
Galaxy's Edge
DukeJoey__of_ERG said:
I dunno, lots of guard costumers out there with ski poles and sharpened sticks that might want to upgrade a bit.
Lots being what? I can't imagine MR being able to sell 100 of these, let alone the 500 minimum they usually make of any item.
 
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
820
Reaction score
0
I'd say there's a couple hundred guards in the 501st, not to mention collectors that buy anything MR makes. 500 would sell, no problem.
 
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
10,752
Reaction score
0
Location
The Empire State
I'd buy it, but I would rather have the Skiff Guard Pike that Lando and the Weequay had! Those were cool. Love the blade!
 

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
4,337
Reaction score
77
Location
Galaxy's Edge
SirTristram said:
I'd buy it, but I would rather have the Skiff Guard Pike that Lando and the Weequay had! Those were cool. Love the blade!
ok now there's a prop I would support. I wouldn't buy it personally, but it least it actually saw use in the movie! Try explaining a Force Pike to your friends. "Well, you see those red dudes...they just stand there and hold these sticks...and this is an EXACT replica of the stick!".
 
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
10,752
Reaction score
0
Location
The Empire State
Chimera said:
ok now there's a prop I would support. I wouldn't buy it personally, but it least it actually saw use in the movie! Try explaining a Force Pike to your friends. "Well, you see those red dudes...they just stand there and hold these sticks...and this is an EXACT replica of the stick!".
LOL!
yeah, that's true...that would be hard to explain to some people!
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
0
Yeah, put me down for one of those force sticks!

Doesn't look like it would be one of MR's greatest achievements!
Still, if they do it I can imagine people buying it anyway!
If they did make it I wouldn't put it past them making a vibrosword aswell!
 
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
820
Reaction score
0
Nah piece of cake to explain. "You know those guys that got pasted by Yoda? Yeah they had these."
They're more popular than you think, and people expend amazing effort to make these pikes and they never look right.
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Marysville, WA
You all remember how useful those force pikes were against Yoda.

Just kidding Duke Joey


It would be cool if MR could do this...even in a limited run
 
Top