Forcepike?

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
DukeJoey__of_ERG said:
Anything on a MR forcepike in the pipeline?
Nothing I've heard suggests it's even on the radar. I can't see it being a very popular item to be honest.

Reaction score
I dunno, lots of guard costumers out there with ski poles and sharpened sticks that might want to upgrade a bit.

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
DukeJoey__of_ERG said:
I dunno, lots of guard costumers out there with ski poles and sharpened sticks that might want to upgrade a bit.
Lots being what? I can't imagine MR being able to sell 100 of these, let alone the 500 minimum they usually make of any item.

Reaction score
I'd say there's a couple hundred guards in the 501st, not to mention collectors that buy anything MR makes. 500 would sell, no problem.

Reaction score
I'd buy it, but I would rather have the Skiff Guard Pike that Lando and the Weequay had! Those were cool. Love the blade!

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SirTristram said:
I'd buy it, but I would rather have the Skiff Guard Pike that Lando and the Weequay had! Those were cool. Love the blade!
ok now there's a prop I would support. I wouldn't buy it personally, but it least it actually saw use in the movie! Try explaining a Force Pike to your friends. "Well, you see those red dudes...they just stand there and hold these sticks...and this is an EXACT replica of the stick!".

Reaction score
Chimera said:
ok now there's a prop I would support. I wouldn't buy it personally, but it least it actually saw use in the movie! Try explaining a Force Pike to your friends. "Well, you see those red dudes...they just stand there and hold these sticks...and this is an EXACT replica of the stick!".
LOL!
yeah, that's true...that would be hard to explain to some people!

Reaction score
Yeah, put me down for one of those force sticks!

Doesn't look like it would be one of MR's greatest achievements!
Still, if they do it I can imagine people buying it anyway!
If they did make it I wouldn't put it past them making a vibrosword aswell!

Reaction score
Nah piece of cake to explain. "You know those guys that got pasted by Yoda? Yeah they had these."
They're more popular than you think, and people expend amazing effort to make these pikes and they never look right.

Reaction score
You all remember how useful those force pikes were against Yoda.

Just kidding Duke Joey

It would be cool if MR could do this...even in a limited run