ForceCast Video: When The Galaxy Listens

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In this special video presentation, it's the world premiere of footage from When The Galaxy Listens, a video project about The ForceCast by filmmaker Sheldon Norton. Currently under production, When The Galaxy Listens is a behind-the-scenes exploration into the motivation, passion, and fandom that fuels The ForceCast week after week. This preview trailer was screened only once before at the Inside The ForceCast panel at CVI. Now, we are proud to present it to a worldwide audience. So, enjoy this sneak peek at 11 minutes and 38 seconds of When The Galaxy Listens as The ForceCast again leaves NO FAN BEHIND.

Click here to watch!

ForceCast Podcast Mobile Apps:
Have the entire ForceCast archives at your fingertips, plus bonus shows and exclusive content!
Download for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad

Download for Android OS Devices (running 2.1 or higher)

Direct Download:
Download the show directly to your PC or Mac here

Help Spread The Word!

Take Our Survey
Help us get to know you better by answering a few questions about yourself, how you listen, likes, dislikes... we want to know it all!
Standard Survey
Abbreviated Version

Reaction score
This Looks so good guys, makes me realise how much I appreciate the Forcecast, and how big a part it plays in my fandom, and how its helped grow my fandom. I'm kind of a solo player when it comes to my Love for the Wars, all my other friends like cars and beer lol, so I'd never been a part of a Star Wars Community until I discovered the FC in 06', thanks for not leaving me behind. MTFBWY