ForceCast Programming Announcements

Reaction score
Thread title says it all - check back here for any ForceCast programming updates/changes to the show as we hear them.

Reaction score
No New LIVE FC Episodes For the Next 4 Weeks

Production Note: Due to renovations in the palatial ForceCast studios, there will be no new "LIVE" episodes of the Weekly ForceCast for the next 4 weeks. Shows will continue to be released for download on Fridays. Sorry about the inconvenience. - JSS

Reaction score
What's the dillio on the Live FC tonight?
What was the issue? Saw some kinda problem happened - mentioned in the website chat.

Reaction score
What's the dillio on the Live FC tonight?
What was the issue? Saw some kinda problem happened - mentioned in the website chat.
If I'm not mistaken, there's no live FC this week, but instead we'll be getting the Darth Plagueis roundtable. Sweet!

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, there's no live FC this week, but instead we'll be getting the Darth Plagueis roundtable. Sweet!
Did the FC get to the round table about the Plagueis book? I was hoping it would have gotten posted by now...

Reaction score
Thanks! Looks like I better "like" them on FB to stayed better informed with upcoming show.

Reaction score
Where is the Mar 9 Forcecast? I attempted to listen live and it went dark at around the 10 minute mark. Did it not get recorded or something?

Reaction score
::tap tap:: is this thing on? anyone know?

I'm dying to her the rest of Daniel Logan's phone call.

Reaction score
It's not showing on my iTunes feed or on the app.

Must be the gremlins again.

Reaction score
You mean there was a March 9th Forcecast? I never saw it. It not on iTunes or the RSS feed nor is it on the website. So what the heck happened to it?

Reaction score
Maybe it has to do with Dan Curto news?

I read this @ Yodanews.com

Dan Curto (Rebelscum/TheForce.net/Force-Cast) announced today via his Facebook page that he is no longer a part of the above sites. Dan has been a pioneer in the Star Wars collecting world for just shy of 15 years and we wish him all the best in what his future holds. Below is quote from his page:

"Some of you already know, but most of you don't. Many of you will care, but some of you wont. This is difficult to write, but I am no longer part of the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net/Force-Cast/CoolToyReview.com teams. I was "fired" on Tuesday night. So, after 14 years (4 as a contributor, 10 as an official staffer...and 2 of those as an employee) of being a huge part of this Star Wars collecting community, this part of my life has come to an end. I'm still collecting...this hobby is too much fun to walk away from...but it's time to retire from reporting. I'm feeling sad & excited, but not bitter at all. This has been coming for awhile now, and I feel that I've accomplished every goal I set out to achieve: I added a complete comic book cover gallery, I built the definitive Photo Archive, I helped invigorate the collecting community. I've met thousands of people, traveled around the world, and even had opportunities to work on official collectible projects. It's been a blast! Then of course, there is that "secret project" that I've been teasing about for a few months now. More on that soon!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
^
i had the same thought that maybe Curto called up the live show and went on a rant but I am pretty sure he is a more classy and laid back guy than that.

Perhaps Daniel Logan spilled the beans on something about The Clone Wars that was not supposed to get out. It is damn odd that they have not posted last weeks show nor have they commented on what the delay is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Someone must have heard the live show. Be nice to have some official announcement so we are not spinning the rumor mill.

Reaction score
Someone must have heard the live show. Be nice to have some official announcement so we are not spinning the rumor mill.
The feed to the live show cut out in the middle of Daniel Logan's interview and never came back up...about 15 minutes in. I heard as much as there was broadcast.

I could care less about the rumor mill. It would be NICE if they would let the audance know when the heck we can expect the show to go on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^
The more time that passes without word is starting to get me worried. I wonder if Jason and Jimmy and all of the forcecast peps are getting the same pink slips as Curto and Burns.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Excellent. Will the 3/9 show ever be posted? Or do we need to send Dr Jones after it?
Yeah what up? They mystery of the missing broadcast remains.

I am going to have to stop planning my nights around listing to the live show....far too often lately I have been stood up like a bad date and tonight was again no exception.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The fact that the show appears to be gone and no one wants to talk about it or issue some kind of statement, is a bit weird. It's very out of character for the show.

I stopped with the live shows a long time ago, ustream just became such a major pain.

Reaction score
Maybe it has to do with Dan Curto news?

I read this @ Yodanews.com

Dan Curto (Rebelscum/TheForce.net/Force-Cast) announced today via his Facebook page that he is no longer a part of the above sites. Dan has been a pioneer in the Star Wars collecting world for just shy of 15 years and we wish him all the best in what his future holds. Below is quote from his page:

"Some of you already know, but most of you don't. Many of you will care, but some of you wont. This is difficult to write, but I am no longer part of the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net/Force-Cast/CoolToyReview.com teams. I was "fired" on Tuesday night. So, after 14 years (4 as a contributor, 10 as an official staffer...and 2 of those as an employee) of being a huge part of this Star Wars collecting community, this part of my life has come to an end. I'm still collecting...this hobby is too much fun to walk away from...but it's time to retire from reporting. I'm feeling sad & excited, but not bitter at all. This has been coming for awhile now, and I feel that I've accomplished every goal I set out to achieve: I added a complete comic book cover gallery, I built the definitive Photo Archive, I helped invigorate the collecting community. I've met thousands of people, traveled around the world, and even had opportunities to work on official collectible projects. It's been a blast! Then of course, there is that "secret project" that I've been teasing about for a few months now. More on that soon!"
Bet THAT would be an interesting story to hear. Sorry to see him go.