ForceCast Mobile Applications

Reaction score
Re: The ForceCast iPhone App

I borrowed an ipod touch for CV and bought the app. It was totally worth it. I hate that I have to return the ipod to its original owner but I'm still glad I bought the app. The only complaint I have is that the exclusive content isn't up long enough. Can you create an archive for that content as well. I missed one when I first got it because I figured it would be there for a while then it disappeared.

Reaction score

I just got this app and it's def worth it! I got an ipod touch from my bank waiting for me when I got back from CV. Needless to say, it was the first app I downloaded

Reaction score

Just wondering -- a couple days ago I had the live show of Day 3 from CV available on my app, and listened to about 40 minutes of it before work. That night I went to finish it, and it's no longer available. Any idea when that will be available again? It was a great show so far!

Reaction score

For some reason that show became "unpublished." It's fixed now. Sorry about that.

Reaction score

Yup, got it now Jason, thanks! EXCELLENT show! JA Taylor is hilarious, his voice talent is incredible.

Reaction score

Any chance of this ever coming for Blackberry?

I have the Blackberry Podcasts app, but for whatever reason it won't download any Forcecast episodes.

Reaction score

For me, ForceCast episodes stopped being sent to my iTunes library for some time.

Reaction score

Yeah it's great they should add some kind of feature where you are able to listen Live on the App though that would be cool!!!

Reaction score

SimonHanson said:
Yeah it's great they should add some kind of feature where you are able to listen Live on the App though that would be cool!!!
You can do that through the ustream app.

Reaction score

the roundtable for sphere of influence has a great iphone app extra on it! the full cw press conference from cv!

Reaction score

Cramer said:
the roundtable for sphere of influence has a great iphone app extra on it! the full cw press conference from cv!
Too bad for those of us who don't own iPhones; it's not like I'd like to listen to that or anything...

Reaction score

Jorbex said:
Cramer said:
Too bad for those of us who don't own iPhones; it's not like I'd like to listen to that or anything...
No kidding.

Reaction score

Womp said:
Jorbex said:
Cramer said:
No kidding.
lol. I kind of thought about not saying what it was, as to not rub it in. But how would that help sell any? I work for at&t.

actually, I don't have an iphone either. I got a free ipod touch from my bank and it has the same apps. I'm just limited to being on wifi.

I have my fingers crossed for an Android Forcecast app.

Reaction score

Cramer said:
I got a free ipod touch from my bank and it has the same apps. I'm just limited to being on wifi.
That's how I do it. The iPod touch is pretty much everything that's awesome about the iPhone, minus the worst part (AT&T -- sorry Joel).

Cramer said:
I have my fingers crossed for an Android Forcecast app.
Right there with you. It's just a question of finding a developer who will build one. Jason and Jimmy aren't exactly coders.

Reaction score

Not sure if there was a formal announcement or anything yet, but I saw several people on Twitter announcing they had downloaded the app to there android phones. I downloaded it as well, and the app seems very cool.

Well worth the $3

Reaction score

Hey guys, just bought an iPad. I remember the ForceCast guys saying that the app has been optimized for the iPad. Can anyone confirm this?

Reaction score
Hey, I just got a new Android phone, but cannot locate the app. When I click on the link, it says that page does not exist.