ForceCast #282: The Full Falcon

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

The most iconic starship in Star Wars may now exist as a full-scale interior and exterior set! We also have a new perspective on the Disney theme park delays and an introduction to the executive producer of the upcoming Star Wars Rebels series. In our second gift guide segment, we're joined by Jay Shepard (Jedi Journals) and Aaron Goins (Star Wars Bookworms, Bad Wolf Radio) to talk books and comics.

Click here to listen.

Reaction score
I do think its possible to really envisage a full size falcon. How cool would that be!
i was worried that Erik was going to spoil Scoundrels for me I was so ready with the skip!
Good points about differing opinions. I think Darth Plageuis is good but not outstanding. Still to read Kenobi but from Erik's commentary it's making me think of Stephen King's first Gunslinger novel.
im off to Disneyland Paris in February on a Business and Marketing trip with my students. I'm going to prepare a load of questions in the hope that loose lips........

Reaction score
Just had a bad thought. Imagine if Disney not only remade SW but turned it into a reality TV show to find the 3 heroes :twisted:

Reaction score
Guys I just started watching your podcast. I've only watched a couple so far but I'm loving them! Found out about this podcast after you guys were interviewed on the CHIVE cast.

Thanks for making these!