Force of Destiny figures

Reaction score
If these are the 12 inch figures im thinking about purchased several at Target for 4 dollars each

Reaction score
Sabine, Jakku Rey and Jyn Erso were marked down to $9.00 at our local WM. I almost brought myself to buy Rey but backed out at the last minute, since I really have no place for it in my collection. It was just an impulse buy due to the 50% off price.
Thanks for the heads-up. I got the FOD Sabine @ Wal-mart today for $9. Great price for this amazing figure. The detail is fantastic, and I like the removable helmet. This is the one figure I really wanted from this line, and it's nice that I was able to get this for such a great price.

To those who are looking in Wal-mart for these, note that prices & availability will obvious vary by location. That being said, in my case note that if you go to the store, it's not obvious that these figures are marked down (at least not in my case). They don't have a new clearance price tag (or a tag at all) - I had to have them scanned to make sure about the price.

Reaction score
I just found a bunch of these at a local WM. Picked up the lone Rey for $5 and the Endor Leia/Wicket 2-pack for $8. They had the rest of the single figures for $5 and the Leia/R2 and Rey/BB-8 2-packs for $13. Such a shame they tanked these already. I'm excited to give these to my daughters.

Reaction score
Great figures, but the line, sadly, completely tanked. I just saw these at WM for $5, and Target is still sticking with them but they really just don't sell. I doubt I'll ever see that wave 2 with Ahsoka.

Reaction score
I wonder if the other planned figures will be released? Seems some online retailers are listing future assortments as canceled. I'm not interested in the scale, but I wonder how these would have done in 3.75 scale as animated figures (minus softgoods hair and clothing)? I read a Kneesaa was planned, I'd love an animated figure of her in 3.75 scale.

Reaction score
Great figures, but the line, sadly, completely tanked. I just saw these at WM for $5, and Target is still sticking with them but they really just don't sell. I doubt I'll ever see that wave 2 with Ahsoka.
Yes, it is sad indeed. I absolutely loved this line and what they tried to do with this 'initiative' as I heard it described by the woman in charge of story development for the series. I think they executed marketing-wise.....but sadly the market wasn't there.

If I don't get my hands on that Ahsoka, I am going to be SUPER-BUMMED! They should have gotten her out earlier. I think she would have been the best seller.

Reaction score
Told myself I wouldn't buy these, but couldn't resist when I saw them at WalMart today for $2 (basic figures) and $5 (deluxe). Walked out with Jyn, Rey, Sabine, Rey/BB8, and Leia/R2 for $16 plus tax.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. re: the lower prices on these FOD figures. I have a feeling these will be HTF if this lower cost is across the board @ all Wal-marts.

I will say that I would have been more interested in this line if they had been true 12" scale figures. I.e., if you compare the size of these to the 12" figures that Hasbro & Sideshow have come out with, the size of these is slightly smaller. So, they don't really "fit" with these lines.

That being said, the visual appearance of these FOD figures was great. I liked the quasi-animated style re: the faces, and the uniforms looked excellent. I may still get some more, if I can find them....

Reaction score
I got Jyn Erso & Rey FOD figures for $2 each @ my local Wal-mart. This low price is astounding for these figures. Unbelievable. These are less than 3.75" SW figures have ever been in the modern line. They are obviously really trying to get rid of them.

And, though it's great to get these @ such a low price, from another standpoint it's too bad these didn't sell well & that the line won't continue.

Reaction score
IMO, I feel part of the reason this line failed was simply the product placement in most stores. Parents looking for gifts for girls (and yes I realize they may be appealing to boys too, but girls are obviously the main customer) are not going to the "boy" aisles. They head straight for the "pink" aisle. They probably dont even know the FOD line exists. Both Target and TRU placed these in the Star Wars/Boys Action figure sections. They did the same with the recent WWE women of wrestling dolls and figures that are stylized to appeal more to girls. And they are overflowing off the shelves because of it. Customers who may actually buy them probably arent even seeing them. I understand that it makes sense to place all products in the same theme/movie/show together, but the FOD figures just arent moving. They were on sale for half price at Target last week and the pegs are still full.

Reaction score
Some of these have hit online. HTS has the Luke and Chewie. Hoping EE will have Ahsoka as promised. That is really the only one I want other than the Sabine. I might get a second Sabine in an attempt to customize her.

Reaction score
IMO, I feel part of the reason this line failed was simply the product placement in most stores. Parents looking for gifts for girls (and yes I realize they may be appealing to boys too, but girls are obviously the main customer) are not going to the "boy" aisles. They head straight for the "pink" aisle. They probably dont even know the FOD line exists. Both Target and TRU placed these in the Star Wars/Boys Action figure sections. They did the same with the recent WWE women of wrestling dolls and figures that are stylized to appeal more to girls. And they are overflowing off the shelves because of it. Customers who may actually buy them probably arent even seeing them. I understand that it makes sense to place all products in the same theme/movie/show together, but the FOD figures just arent moving. They were on sale for half price at Target last week and the pegs are still full.
Good points - well put, well said. Boys/collectors were not the demographic the makers of these FOD figures were aiming at. It's very probable that if these were in the "dolls" section that they would have sold better. I'm not sure why these were marketed the way that they were.

In any case, these toys were a real missed opportunity. They looked great, but it doesn't seem that non-collectors were really into these. Too bad.

Reaction score
I ordered the FOD Luke w/ Yoda from HTS. Luke's jacket is removable and he is wearing his Dagobah training tank top underneath. No backpack to carry Yoda though, and no cane for Yoda either. Like the R2, yoda mseems a tad small. The action feature is pretty weak (squeeze Luke's legs together and he swings his lightsaber)

Reaction score
Agree completely that R2-D2 & Wicket (in the Leia FOD sets) are too small, based on the size of the larger Leia figure(s). These pack-in figures seem slightly smaller than they should be.

Reaction score
Gamestop has a sale going on 25 % Per Cent off of all Hasbro Star Wars items even off the clearance items.
Join the Jedi Sale > This promotion started on March 11th and will finalize on March 20th.

Reaction score
My local Target still has these FOD figures @ full price - and - not surprisingly - they aren't moving at all. What is surprising is that they haven't been put on sale.

Conversely, Wal-mart blew these out @ $2 each earlier this year, and they're all gone.

Reaction score
What is surprising is that they haven't been put on sale.
They were on sale for about half price a month or two back. The sale lasted two weeks and they did not move. I kept hoping the Luke with Yoda would show up during that time.

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, the Endor Leia / Wicket set is down to $11.50 at Target.com (stores will match).

Reaction score
Since last Thurs, the Endor Leia/ Wicket set was down to $5.xx on clearance at Target. Still plenty to go around. For that price they will fit nicely in my collection next to my Sideshow Endor Infantryman and Hasbro Han Endor.

Reaction score
I'm an old Hall fo fame ( action collection) 12 inch figure collector and like the FOD figures for what they are... for clearance prices there are a lot of them I would get... are there any other clearance deals like that around? the Rey and Jyn are particularly good 12er representations of those characters.

Reaction score
Rey/Jyn/Sabine/Hoth Leia were likely even cheaper but I didnt catch the prices. Target originally sold Endor Leia for 34.99, then did a price reduction to 27.99 I think. Then on clearance down to 17.xx then 10.xx and now 5.xx then salvage if any left. So I imagine the lower priced FOD figures went even lower than Endor Leia. And yes they fit in okay with the older 12" figures, of which I still have many. Despite the undersized droid "accessories" (and Yoda). Wicket looks great though and I like the flocking.

Reaction score
I ordered Ahsoka online today from HTS. Ive been waiting over a year for that figure. I can guarantee you it will not hit retail, since every store has already blown out their FOD's.

Reaction score
I got the Ahsoka over the weekend from HTS. It's a beautiful figure aesthetically, but as a toy, it fails. The action feature keeps her arms from moving up and down. You cant even make her arms straighten out. It is a critical design flaw and means you really can't pose her at all. It'll look fine in a display case, but not really that fun. The Sabine I have is a much better toy, as the action feature doesn't hinder her articulation that much.

I'm actually tempted to take her apart to see if I can remove the action feature and free up her articulation.

Reaction score
I ordered Ahsoka online today from HTS. Ive been waiting over a year for that figure. I can guarantee you it will not hit retail, since every store has already blown out their FOD's.
You could have gotten it in early April from Entertainment Earth like I did.
Sorry to hear about the design flaws you mention. That's a bummer.

Reaction score
I still see some FOD figures floating around here & there @ Target these days. Even on sale, these figures aren't moving - too bad.

I still think these can slightly fit into a 12" figure collection (even though they're not really to the 12" scale), with the exception of the pack-ins (R2-D2), which are way too small & not at all to scale. I didn't buy any of the figures w/pack-ins for this reason.

Conversely, the regular 12" like Sabine, Rey, Leia, and Jyn Erso could fit into a 12" line, if you suspend your disbelief re: the size. Since these figures all depict women who are all short-statured & slight, they wouldn't look too out of place standing next to larger characters.

I still attest that the Sabine Wren FOD figure is one of the best SW figures ever made, in any line/scale. Even though this is based on an animated character & the look doesn't match the look on the cartoon, the figure truly captures the spirit/vibe of the character, and the detailing on the outfit, costume, helmet, hair, and face is stellar. Kudos & well-done here, Hasbro. This is one of the best figures in my collection.

Reaction score
Just found Luke & Yoda FOD at the 99C Cent Only Store for $5.99

Last couple years they have gotten more into the closeout game with higher priced items. Very surprised to see him. REALLY hoping Ahsoka and Padme show up too! Not sure what assortment that Luke was in. I NEVER saw him in store, just on Amazon and other online sources.

Distribution woes at their best. Relegated to closeout/buyout stores because of bad assortments and distribution issues.

Should have had Ahsoka in wave 1!

Reaction score
Just found Luke & Yoda FOD at the 99C Cent Only Store for $5.99

Last couple years they have gotten more into the closeout game with higher priced items. Very surprised to see him. REALLY hoping Ahsoka and Padme show up too! Not sure what assortment that Luke was in. I NEVER saw him in store, just on Amazon and other online sources.

Distribution woes at their best. Relegated to closeout/buyout stores because of bad assortments and distribution issues.

Should have had Ahsoka in wave 1!
the 99 cents store are getting cases marked Luke and Yoda with four packages each, I bought 6 at that price, myself.

i hope they get Padme, Ahsoka and Chewbacca cases.

Reaction score
the 99 cents store are getting cases marked Luke and Yoda with four packages each, I bought 6 at that price, myself. i hope they get Padme, Ahsoka and Chewbacca cases.
Just picked up a Chewbacca at 99 Cent only in Los Angeles!

There were probably 8, so 2 cases of 4? Weren't there yesterday. They are getting a lot of stuff daily.
Also saw huge FO Stormtrooper Nerf Gins I hadn't seen there. Way bigger than the Jyn Nerf gun that has been at that store for a while. So we may see an influx of even more Star Wars stuff before the year
's out. Hoping that means Ahsoka!

Reaction score
Just picked up a Chewbacca at 99 Cent only in Los Angeles!

There were probably 8, so 2 cases of 4? Weren't there yesterday. They are getting a lot of stuff daily.
Also saw huge FO Stormtrooper Nerf Gins I hadn't seen there. Way bigger than the Jyn Nerf gun that has been at that store for a while. So we may see an influx of even more Star Wars stuff before the year
's out. Hoping that means Ahsoka!
i found Chewbacca in the OC as well.

Reaction score
Since my first FOD 99 Cent store citing, I've seen Chewy in a few stores now, in numbers. Also I have seen MANY Luke/Yodas. I never saw Luke in store. Did they get TRU entire unshelved allotment? I have seen many cases of them, and this is just one city. What a shame he wasn't on shelves to complement the female dolls. Probably would have sold well, if it was available. I keep expecting to see Ahsoke/Padme or the Rey/Kylo 2 pack show up in discount stores too, as I've only seen them online, never in stores.

Reaction score
Today I saw a 99 Cent Only store with a few cases of FOD Jyn/Rey/Sabine waves. Still holding out hope we will see Ahsoka show up!

Reaction score
The Padme in Naboo pilot gear is pretty neat. Like most collectors I shy away from dolls, but the accessories on that is too good! A full face helmet and 1:6 scale droid blaster is cool. $25 Australian I can’t complain.