Force Labratory

Reaction score
Has anybody bought from here? They have the 1/24 X-Wing for $699 and the 1/24 Tie fighter for $599. It seems to be the same setup as MYC. The models are poly stone and the shipping is from china. $144 for slow boat from China.

Last edited:
I read an in hand review that said he was disappointed with the size of the Tie fighter. Other than that, it looked like a nice display piece.

I saw this X-Wing and TIE set up but didn't know about the others.

They are a newer company making unlicensed replicas and ships. You can order from Sugo toys typically but FL has an abysmal social media presence and doesn't like to get called out for clearly using other STL files.

I picked up an AT-ST off ebay for $574 + $100 shipping. I will let you know what I think about it when I get it :)

It came in today and I just love it. It does not have some of the extra stuff the MYC has, like the coin, and nameplate, but I had the MYC AtSt and now this, and I prefer this paint job just slightly to the MYC one. I have a place to get a nameplate, so that is not a big deal. I also picked up the last X-Wing from The Force Laboratory today, so I will post pictures when it gets here from the slow boat. These are exciting times if you are a collector, not so much for studio scale as I am running out of room. There has to be some connection between FL and MYC as the packing is almost identical and so are the connections, and other things.

20240112_165824.jpg20240112_170047.jpg20240112_170121.jpg20240112_173411.jpg20240112_173439.jpg20240112_170258.jpg20240112_170740.jpg20240112_171551.jpg20240112_173742.jpg20240112_145454.jpg

20240112_171606.jpg

It came in today and I just love it. It does not have some of the extra stuff the MYC has, like the coin, and nameplate, but I had the MYC AtSt and now this, and I prefer this paint job just slightly to the MYC one. I have a place to get a nameplate, so that is not a big deal. I also picked up the last X-Wing from The Force Laboratory today, so I will post pictures when it gets here from the slow boat. These are exciting times if you are a collector, not so much for studio scale as I am running out of room. There has to be some connection between FL and MYC as the packing is almost identical and so are the connections, and other things.

View attachment 482526View attachment 482527View attachment 482528View attachment 482532View attachment 482533View attachment 482529View attachment 482530View attachment 482531View attachment 482534View attachment 482536

View attachment 482535
Congrats RebelFire!!! Your collection looks some plenty awesome!

Did you order your X wing from force laboratory directly? Just curious as I ordered my Force Laboratory Tie and AT AT from Sugotoys and was wondering which was better to order from. It seemed slightly cheaper at Sugotoys with shipping too.

Congrats RebelFire!!! Your collection looks some plenty awesome!

Did you order your X wing from force laboratory directly? Just curious as I ordered my Force Laboratory Tie and AT AT from Sugotoys and was wondering which was better to order from. It seemed slightly cheaper at Sugotoys with shipping too.
Directly from FL. It was $857 for the X-Wing shipped. I wanted to see how they work. They have a snowspeeder coming that I want for our movie room.

Directly from FL. It was $857 for the X-Wing shipped. I wanted to see how they work. They have a snowspeeder coming that I want for our movie room.
Cool! That's a great deal for studio scale x wing! Gotta post pics and opinions when you get it!

Yeah I think that Snowspeeder is gonna be pretty sweet! Me I'm waiting on the Y wing! And hopefully Vader's ship and Tie Interceptor and a Star Destroyer!

I picked up the Jazzinc Snowspeeder! Awesome piece! It's big and just very cool!

Attachments

• IMG_2181.jpeg
    IMG_2181.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2179.jpeg
    IMG_2179.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2178.jpeg
    IMG_2178.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2161.jpeg
    IMG_2161.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2159.jpeg
    IMG_2159.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
There has to be some connection between FL and MYC as the packing is almost identical and so are the connections, and other things.
Myself and MYC want to distance ourselves completely from Force Laboratory. I don't want to go into details but a company that uses Gambody files, that are only for private use.. or that extracts the files from Battlefront and uses them then to produce their products, is something I don't want MYC to be associated with. And yes, there is proof of that. We name our builders and we are proud of the work our team is doing.. we build all from scratch ourselves and we credit and name all artists involved.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FORCE LABORATORY. If they use almost identical packing and engineering, then they copy what we have been doing for years.

Myself and MYC want to distance ourselves completely from Force Laboratory. I don't want to go into details but a company that uses Gambody files, that are only for private use.. or that extracts the files from Battlefront and uses them then to produce their products, is something I don't want MYC to be associated with. And yes, there is proof of that. We name our builders and we are proud of the work our team is doing.. we build all from scratch ourselves and we credit and name all artists involved.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FORCE LABORATORY. If they use almost identical packing and engineering, then they copy what we have been doing for years.
Gotcha!!!!"I honestly do not know enough about them. I am glad you put this our there.

Cool! That's a great deal for studio scale x wing! Gotta post pics and opinions when you get it!

Yeah I think that Snowspeeder is gonna be pretty sweet! Me I'm waiting on the Y wing! And hopefully Vader's ship and Tie Interceptor and a Star Destroyer!

I picked up the Jazzinc Snowspeeder! Awesome piece! It's big and just very cool!
That is awesome!!!! If I had the room 😃

Thank you, Michael/MYC not only for being a company creating awesome product, but also not copying from anyone and crediting everyone in the team. While it is known MYC is a fan based enterprise, I rather purchase from someone that is honest, reliable, listen to the fans, and does things from the heart, unlike some official companies. I'm looking forward to much of your product. Keep up the great work and ignore those that openly or subtly try to minimize or downgrade the work your builders do. 👍👍👍

Thanks! I'm putting some work into the speeder to get her more to my liking but overall I am very happy!

Let us know when you get the X wing! Love to hear your opinion!
Will do!! I was able to grab a Jazinc Denis Lawson signature for my MYC snowspeeder off ebay 😃 MYC, I hope you did not take offense to my assumptions! As a consumer collector, I see the product and not what is going on behind the scenes. I was just surprised with how much it looked like your packaging! Thank you for explaining it to me.
20240114_130642.jpg
20240114_130639.jpg

Will do!! I was able to grab a Jazinc Denis Lawson signature for my MYC snowspeeder off ebay 😃 MYC, I hope you did not take offense to my assumptions! As a consumer collector, I see the product and not what is going on behind the scenes. I was just surprised with how much it looked like your packaging! Thank you for explaining it to me.
View attachment 482674
View attachment 482675
Yo RebelFire! I think you're mistaking me with the MYC reply to your post! They took offense not me! LOL 😂 I've got no skin the game!!

I love both companies Force Laboratory and MYC Sculptures! I heartily support both companies cause they offer great collectibles at great prices! I just wish MYC didn't sellout so quickly LOL!!! But I did get their X wing!!! Can't wait for that!

I love your snowspeeder! That is from MYC right? Love the Jazzinc Plaque! MYC make awesome stuff! Your collection overall is so cool! Thanks for sharing the pics!

And yeah please let us know when you get the X wing! Oh I ordered the Tie Fighter from FL too! I'll post pics when I get that! :D

Wow That is really nice!!! Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

I got the Tie on order so hopefully I'll get it next week! Will post some pics! I go their AT AT on order too! They said they are coming out with a Y wing and Vader Tie Fighter too! Looking to get those as well!!

Wow That is really nice!!! Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

I got the Tie on order so hopefully I'll get it next week! Will post some pics! I go their AT AT on order too! They said they are coming out with a Y wing and Vader Tie Fighter too! Looking to get those as well!!
And a star destroyer! 1000007967.jpg

Oh yeah that is right!!!! I hope they include lights in the their next few projects like the Star Destroyer! They make great pieces for sure but the lights just add a little more ooomph!!!

Have you you seen their AT ST on the diorama forest?! It's really awesome and tempting to get...not a AT ST fan but that piece is pretty damn nice and oh so tempting!

Oh yeah that is right!!!! I hope they include lights in the their next few projects like the Star Destroyer! They make great pieces for sure but the lights just add a little more ooomph!!!

Have you you seen their AT ST on the diorama forest?! It's really awesome and tempting to get...not a AT ST fan but that piece is pretty damn nice and oh so tempting!
I picked one up on ebay for $575. I think it was $690 shipped/tax. I love it. I think I like the paint job better than the MYC one I had. But that is just my opinion. I am glad another company I'd in the mix for collectibles. Oh...the leaves are incredible. I have a speeder to cut up so it looks like it crashed.1000008058.jpg1000008060.jpg

I picked one up on ebay for $575. I think it was $690 shipped/tax. I love it. I think I like the paint job better than the MYC one I had. But that is just my opinion. I am glad another company I'd in the mix for collectibles. Oh...the leaves are incredible. I have a speeder to cut up so it looks like it crashed.View attachment 485799View attachment 485800
Oh that is so cool! When you get that done send some pics! Would love to see how that speeder crash scenario worked out!

I actually agree with you! I saw the MYC AT ST and it was nice but the FL version is so much nicer! The weathering and diorama makes for much much better piece! That's a great deal by the way!!! really nice deal!!!

I really like FL X-wing and Tie fighter.
Also excited about FS's upcoming release !!IMG_2514.jpegIMG_2515.jpegIMG_2518.jpegIMG_2519.jpegIMG_2527.jpegIMG_2554.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2508.jpeg
    IMG_2508.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2511.jpeg
    IMG_2511.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2517.jpeg
    IMG_2517.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2523.jpeg
    IMG_2523.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2524.jpeg
    IMG_2524.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2522.jpeg
    IMG_2522.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
Thanks, my friend, I'm really jealous of your MYC TIE Fighter ! Congratulations !!
My problem is that I only got to know the MYC about a month ago.
Awesome!!! Congrats!!! Looks amazing!!! I also got my Tie Fighter and love it!!! Waiting on my MYC X wing to go with my TIE!!!

Thanks, my friend, I'm really jealous of your MYC TIE Fighter ! Congratulations !!
My problem is that I only got to know the MYC about a month ago.
I get you! I missed out on so much from MYC too!!! My TIE though is from Force Labs! Same as you! LOL

But the X-Wing is from MYC! Force Lab is coming out with a bunch of stuff! Got their AT AT on order and waiting for them to produce a Y Wing!!!! Good stuff coming down the pipe! :D

Just wanted to post my FL Tie Fighter. Really love this thing though I do wish the base were not so heavy and smaller! And I do wish it came with electronics but for the price it is an awesome piece! The interior detail is awesome and well done especially the pilot!

Really looking forward to their Y Wing, Tie Advanced, Star Destroyer, Slave 1 and AT AT which I have on order! Plus future ships like Falcon!

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpeg
    IMG_2284.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2293.jpeg
    IMG_2293.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2297.jpeg
    IMG_2297.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2302.jpeg
    IMG_2302.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2304.jpeg
    IMG_2304.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Just wanted to post my FL Tie Fighter. Really love this thing though I do wish the base were not so heavy and smaller! And I do wish it came with electronics but for the price it is an awesome piece! The interior detail is awesome and well done especially the pilot!

Really looking forward to their Y Wing, Tie Advanced, Star Destroyer, Slave 1 and AT AT which I have on order! Plus future ships like Falcon!
Wow, you've ordered all the most cool stuff from MYC, I only managed to order the Sandcrawler. I'm really looking forward to the FL tie fighter that will be on display along with the X-wing, Y-wing and Tie advanced soon. :D

Wow, you've ordered all the most cool stuff from MYC, I only managed to order the Sandcrawler. I'm really looking forward to the FL tie fighter that will be on display along with the X-wing, Y-wing and Tie advanced soon. :D
:D I only have the X wing on order from MYC! I missed out on the previous stuff like the their Tie, Tie Advanced and Y wing! Those I really wanted but I was lucky to get the X wing! Lukes! The Tie I have right now is from Force Laboratory! Nice piece but no electronics!

That Sandcrawler you're getting is gonna be really sweet! I was really impressed with the detail! :D

I do have the AT AT from Force Lab on pre order! Lucky to get that piece! 👍

1709364843517.png

Good God!!! 1/15 - N1 has been printed and will enter the painting stage of our paint artist. 1000008545.jpg

Back