Force Friday - Who all is going out and where will you be?

Reaction score
Just curious...would love to know who al will be trekking to stores at midnight and where will you be going. This could be a helpful tool if there is somebody who cannot get out or is looking for something in particular.

So far...since I do have to be up and back at work on Friday morning...I think I will only be going to Wal-Mart in Chelsea since it is by my house. I may hit 280 and Homewood Target on the way home (at 4:30 PM) on Friday as well as Toys R Us but I expect everything to be gone by then.

Reaction score
Just curious...would love to know who al will be trekking to stores at midnight and where will you be going. This could be a helpful tool if there is somebody who cannot get out or is looking for something in particular.

So far...since I do have to be up and back at work on Friday morning...I think I will only be going to Wal-Mart in Chelsea since it is by my house. I may hit 280 and Homewood Target on the way home (at 4:30 PM) on Friday as well as Toys R Us but I expect everything to be gone by then.

Well I don't guess I will be going anywhere since wal-mart is all I've got within a 50 mile radius and it was hit by a tornado a couple of weeks ago. :wtf: Will have to wait until Saturday

Reaction score
Going to the big Toys R Us in my city, then Target and Walmart. Should be fun, the last midnight madness was good. Lot of fans came out.

Reaction score
I noticed there has not been a lot of activity in this thread.

I was wondering if there is anybody viewing this thread in the Wiregrass. If so, I would like to know because I still visit southeast Alabama at least once a year and it would be nice to be in touch with someone from the RS Forums.

Reaction score
I live in North Alabama and found the 3.75 inch Captain Plasma the TIE Pilot and Rylo at the Athens Walmart. Those were the ones I picked in Friday. The stores were picked over in terms of the other stuff. I did find a lot at the Walmart in Madison. They had the display in the layaway/Walmart.com area. They had most of the 6 inch minus the Trooper.

Reaction score
I saw the story on the news. I hope you're able to get everything on your wish list.
The store sucked anyway - but it was the only option to at least check.

I was able to pick up a few left overs later in the weekend when we made a trip to Birmingham and Montgomery.

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any stores/spots (mom and pop places or flea markets...not big box retailers) in Birmingham or the surrounding area where they might sell Star Wars figs (both vintage and modern or either one, I guess). How about any Baseball card shops that sell Star Wars cards that you know of?

I am just West of Bama, and will be visiting B'Ham this Friday night and Saturday. Let me know if anyone sees this that knows. Thanks!