For Trade 2 Commander Cody Saga Collection #24

Reaction score
My Walmart (which is in the middle of nowhere) today finally put out some Sag and UGH figures. I have 2 Commander Cody's (one with Darth Vader holo and one with Emperor holo. I did my good deed for the day and gave another guy one with a Darth Maul holo) I would like to trade for votc figures. Would even trade both for one. Thanks,
John

Pending trade

Ice

Reaction score
Re: FS or Trade 2 Commander Cody Saga Collection #24

So...

$6.99 + $6.99= $13.98, so thats $16.02 for shipping.... Are you using next day shipping or what?!?!?

Reaction score
Re: FS or Trade 2 Commander Cody Saga Collection #

damn I didn't think this was ebay

Reaction score

This might constitute scalping, which is a clear violation of Rebelscum's central policies.

Reaction score

Okay all I did was go to ebay to look at what they were going for. I then figured in shipping priority mail and paypal fees. The average price on ebay is going for 15 bucks plus 5-7 dollars shipping. I am in no way trying to "scalp" these. I would much rather trade these than sell them. I'm sorry if I offened anyone.

Reaction score

are you wanting the VOTC or the new VTSC? some people are calling the new ones VOTC which is incorrect. you say would trade both cody's for one "VOTC".........ill take you up on that, which figure do you need? ill pm ya.