For Sale - Wave 13 Expanded Universe

Reaction score
I have recently got hold of the EU wave.

Jacen
Jaina
Shaak Ti
Krukh
Darktrooper
Spacetrooper

Please note that these figure are still carded BUT have the BG-J38 parts removed. I am looking to only to make back the money I paid for them. I just wanted the BG-J38 figure only and so removed the parts and will now sell the figures to make back the money. The figures cost me £88 which is about $140
Please let me know if you are interested and there will be shipping costs on top of this, I will only charge what the post office charges me.
Thanks

Reaction score
obione said:
Holy smokes! Is that $23 a figure?!
Indeed. I don't want to "troll" on your thread, but you'll have (a lot) more luck if you create a thread in the European section.

$23.33/figure is 2.5 times the cost of 1 in Canada and 3 times the cost of 1 in USA...and they don't even come with any of the 6 BG-J38 parts!!

Reaction score
jediburrick said:
obione said:
Holy smokes! Is that $23 a figure?!
Indeed. I don't want to "troll" on your thread, but you'll have (a lot) more luck if you create a thread in the European section.

$23.33/figure is 2.5 times the cost of 1 in Canada and 3 times the cost of 1 in USA...and they don't even come with any of the 6 BG-J38 parts!!
Yes they are VERY expensive, of course. That is not news. But we are not talking about any figures here. We are talking about a wave that may or my not ever come out. And if it does it will be very limited numbers and only at TRU in the US.
These are likely to be THE most limited SW figures ever? If they even come out, and it seems like there is a chance they wont make it at all.

Besides I am only charging what I payed for them.

SO thanks for your input, but this is a chance to get figures that will be VERY difficult to get. And I have had a lot of interest.

Reaction score
Idpullthecurtain said:
Yes they are VERY expensive, of course. That is not news. But we are not talking about any figures here. We are talking about a wave that may or my not ever come out. And if it does it will be very limited numbers and only at TRU in the US.
These are likely to be THE most limited SW figures ever? If they even come out, and it seems like there is a chance they wont make it at all.

SO thanks for your input, but this is a chance to get figures that will be VERY difficult to get. And I have had a lot of interest.

Whoa, Who ever said that they weren't coming out. There are several places one could pre-order a case of this wave. Getting 12 figures (building 2 of the droid) for less that $100.00 Am I missing something here?

Is it just the newness? Or the need to have it before everyone else.

Also, are these really looking like they won't be released (at least in the US)?

Reaction score
suffer78 said:
Idpullthecurtain said:

Whoa, Who ever said that they weren't coming out. There are several places one could pre-order a case of this wave. Getting 12 figures (building 2 of the droid) for less that $100.00 Am I missing something here?

Is it just the newness? Or the need to have it before everyone else.

Also, are these really looking like they won't be released (at least in the US)?
I am just selling them on for what I paid for them...

Well in terms of genreal release they are only gonna be exclusives at TRU in May. So who knows how limited they will be, and if that will actually happen at all. The way the SW line is going, it wouldnt suprise me if they didnt even do that with them.

Reaction score
I'm not faulting you on that man, I was just shocked at the possibility of this wave NOT showing up. I need to spend more time reading these hasbro updates. Things are always changing!!

Reaction score
suffer78 said:
I'm not faulting you on that man, I was just shocked at the possibility of this wave NOT showing up. I need to spend more time reading these hasbro updates. Things are always changing!!
Yeah this is a new development, they talked about it is this weeks Q+A's on sirstevesguide.com

Seems like the line is in bad shape? I guess none of the retailers bought this last wave, so they gave it to EU as an exclusive. Bit worrying for future waves.....

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
i'm no genius, but charging full price for figs with no BAD part??
Look, I am selling them for what a paid for them less £10 which is what I consider the cost of the BAD. That to me is totally fair enough.

Sorry that you dont agree with the price, wasnt aware I was selling them to you? So why does it matter to you. These figures may not actually make it to regular retail, and even if they do they will be very limited and only at TRU in the US. These figures are not the normal $8 off the peg figures, you realise that right. Thats why I had to pay over the odds for them.
Have a look on ebay my friend, Kruhk alone is selling for $40 and there arent many.

Reaction score
Sorry, it's really not my business to be intruding on your thread like this. I know you're trying to get back your money. You're obviously not breaking forum rules because these figs aren't currently shipping yet.
Still...when one can preorder them for under $100, like here , your asking price is kinda expensive. I'm sure there are members here who will help you out though, because they have the need to get something early
Good luck on your sale

Reaction score
CaptainMax said:
someone confirm its an axclusive!
this is the only Non-Clone Wars wave i want. Where did you read this? a link?
Try this. Good grief, why don't you just let him sell the things and stop hijacking his thread. If that's what he paid for them, that's what he paid for them. No one's obligating any of you to buy them and there's an entire thread devoted to discussing the EU wave in the Modern Hasbro forum. Stop being lazy and do a little research on your own.

Reaction score
After reading everything about this wave it isn't that bad of a deal. If you live 60 miles from TRU and work full time you may never see these!(like me)

good luck selling these...