For Sale- 2 Darth Maul inclusive edition figures

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it hurts to do this, but I'm in need of money thanks to my soon to be ex girlfriend leaving me with many bills. I won't go into my life story, but what it comes down to is that some of my most prized and favorite collectables must go. I've already sold a few to a few of my friends, and I still have some good ones left since I tried to keep them as long as possible. What I have left for my Sideshow figures are 2 Darth Maul inclusive versions. One's still mint in the mailing box from Sideshow, and the other was opened to display the figure but the box and all accessories are in mint condition. I can provide pictures if you need it. I'm only asking $55, the price I paid for each one and shipping will be included if it helps me get the money faster. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

edit:
Forgot to add that I do only accept money orders, due to issues I'm having with my bank. I hope everyone understands

Reaction score
i'd be intrested if you have some feedback being you are new here
send over some feedback and i'll take 1 of them off your hands?
cheers mate...

brian

Reaction score
Re: For Sale- 2 Darth Maul inclusive edition figur

If you only accept MO will you ship first?

Reaction score

Sadly no, because I've had bad experiences in the past with trying to sell stuff on websites such as these.

Reaction score

being new do you have feedback anywhere????
not many folks here are gonna send you money when they don't know you and you have no feedback here
maybe get yourself a pay pal account and that will help to solve the problem and protect us the buyers .
i'll buy the maul if you get a pay pal account or ship the maul first to me here is my feedback ... feedback feedback snowtroopers
we don't want to get scammed either

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

It's ill advised to send a money order to anyone who has no feedback. No easier way to rip someone off than having them pay with a MO...

Not accusing you, just stating a fact. Buyer beware.

Reaction score

Darth_Lebowski said:
Sadly no, because I've had bad experiences in the past with trying to sell stuff on websites such as these.
Its a unwritten rule that we go buy if you have no feedback no one RS would send to you a M.O. 1st Most do not even like doing M.O. to start with.If they have good feedback shouldnt be a problem....Ive started a few feedbacks here where they sent their end of the deal 1st.Im gonna say if you cant send 1st good luck getting rid of these here.

Reaction score

Jesus, I didn't get any flack when I sold a handful of things when I first got here and only took money orders at first.

Reaction score

tk1565 said:
being new do you have feedback anywhere????
not many folks here are gonna send you money when they don't know you and you have no feedback here
maybe get yourself a pay pal account and that will help to solve the problem and protect us the buyers .
i'll buy the maul if you get a pay pal account or ship the maul first to me here is my feedback ... <a href="feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=2246148&fpart=&PHPSESSID=" target="_blank">feedback</a> feedback snowtroopers
we don't want to get scammed either
still waiting on a responce???

Reaction score

Sorry folks, but I just don't have all day to sit around and await responses to this thread. I do have other things to do with myself.

Reaction score

well ya might want to take your goods elsewear if you can't respond to questions ...something smells fishy here
cya

Reaction score

Just sell 'em on eBay if you can so you don't have to keep putting up with stuff like this, from one The Dude to another The Dude.

Reaction score

Darth_Lebowski said:
Sorry folks, but I just don't have all day to sit around and await responses to this thread. I do have other things to do with myself.
MOve along folks, nothing to see here... Something smells fishy here to me too.