For Sale: 1977 Topps Star Wars 30th Anniversary Stamped Buybacks - Orange Borders

Reaction score
Hello,

I have six original 1977 Topps Star Wars 30th Anniversary Stamped buybacks that I am selling.
I have an example of the cards I am selling below.

294 - (30th Anniversary).jpg

Please send a private message (PM) if you are interested in any of the following buyback cards:

ORANGE – 30th Anniversary:

I also have a near complete original 1977 Topps Star Wars 40th Anniversary stamped buyback from all 5 series (blue, red, yellow, green and orange) set for sale

Reaction score
These are original 1977 Topps Star Wars cards that Topps purchased from dealers. Then Topps stamped them with a special logo and inserted them into newer Topps releases as a super rare hit. The 30th Anniversary stamped original Star Wars cards are stamped with a gold foil logo and was seeded in their 2007 product, and the 40th Anniversary stamped original Star Wars cards are stamped in a silver foil logo and was seeded in their 2017 product.

Reaction score
These are original 1977 Topps Star Wars cards that Topps purchased from dealers. Then Topps stamped them with a special logo and inserted them into newer Topps releases as a super rare hit. The 30th Anniversary stamped original Star Wars cards are stamped with a gold foil logo and was seeded in their 2007 product, and the 40th Anniversary stamped original Star Wars cards are stamped in a silver foil logo and was seeded in their 2017 product.
Which sets were they seeded into?

Reaction score
I also have the following original 1977 Topps Star Wars 30th Anniversary buyback cards available:

RED - 30th Anniversary:

Reaction score
That’s pretty cool.

Are they complete sets of the 1977 Series 1-5?

Reaction score
Are there any buyback cards from the blue set? Its always my favorite childhood set.

Reaction score
Theoretically, there are complete sets of the 1977 Series 1-5. Some stamped buyback cards for certain series are much harder to find than others. For example, the green borders are the hardest examples to find for the 30th Anniversary stamped buyback sets, then the orange borders.

For the 40th Anniversary stamped buyback sets, the blues are said to be the hardest to find, but I personally think the greens are just as hard as the blues with the orange borders not very far behind.

I have another thread on this forum with a list of my 40th Anniversary stamped buyback cards I have for sale. I broke up a complete set, and I have several cards from all 5 series still available.

Here are some examples of both the 30th and 40th Anniversary stamped buyback cards. The 30th Anniversary cards originally came as a box topper and were sealed in a clear cellophane wrapper:

30th Examples 1.jpg

30th Examples 2 - Red.jpg

0001 - Five Series.jpg