Food Premiums Section

Reaction score
yes the Birdseye were cool! I also saw a Kid's Cuisine frozen dinner, and some apples/pretzels/dip fruit snack package w/ a peel off cellophane top w/ the R2/Yoda images also.

Reaction score
just found (i maybe late) printed asst. Glad sandwich bags in a bb8 or Ren box & Glad food containers w/ characters on the sides from TFA, cool stuff. Target is where I got 'em.

Reaction score
Home page posted a link to the theater tie ins for TLJ. A little MEH on the tin bucket. Looks like only one style this movie. Red teaser poster, like all the cardboard goods too (cups, bags, etc)

Digging into the link, I cam across these in the "Evergreens" section. I think that is stuff you can always order from them, and generic theater stuff.
https://www.pco-group.com/our-products/movie-promos/dauerbrenner/star-wars-space-punch-0-355-l-ktn.html

Has anyone seen these in theaters? "Star Wars Space Punch"

Reaction score
I believe the Space Punch cans were available in Europe. I remember seeing them somewhere else awhile back.

Reaction score
nice! recently also picked up the Bounty paper towels and napkins w/ TLJ prints.

Reaction score
Found "Space punch" at Vons grocery today in Los Angeles. A LOT of different cans. OT, TLJ, even Grievous! 2for $5. A little too expensive for me to bother with, but cool.

Reaction score
Very excited for Disney to be pairing again with McDonalds and the prospect of STar Wars Happy Meals. Too late for Solo tie in, but Ep 9 I'm sure! Maybe a final Rebels promo?

Reaction score
Very excited for Disney to be pairing again with McDonalds and the prospect of STar Wars Happy Meals. Too late for Solo tie in, but Ep 9 I'm sure! Maybe a final Rebels promo?
Me too! My daughter will love them. Until they quickly break and we throw them away. Like petty much every kids meal toy anybody offers these days.

I miss the days when McDonalds had McDonalds themed happy meal toys. That actually lasted too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, McDonalds just started their first Disney Happy Meal tie in since they parted ways years ago. It's for Incredibles 2. We just missed the Solo window, and now we have a ways to go before another movie comes out. MAYBE we will see a Solo DVD promo in September?

Reaction score
I didn't know happy meal toys were still collectible. Heck I've got He-man,X-Men and even a VR trooper one I don't know what to do with. And still in packages.

Reaction score
Ziploc has SW bags out right now.

Kinder Joy has those chocolate eggs right now. There are different toys inside. They are very tiny.

Saw all of these at Publix and Winn Dixie in FL .

Reaction score
Does anybody have an extra Captian America happy meal toy? Looking for the original costume one not blue team outfit one. Any help pm me please. Thanks.

Reaction score
Still on hunt for Cap. figure. Rather find it than buy on internet. Any help pm me. Thanks

Reaction score
Looking for vintage Lyons Maid items, PM me please

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all - I'm looking to buy all things from a UK based ice cream company called Lyons Maid

Anything to do with their tie in to the original trilogy - they did face masks, ie lolly wrappers and ther was advertising.