Food Premiums Section

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We have just added this section for discussions on promotional Star Wars food items. Over time we will transfer in threads from outside this section. In the meantime could you please post links to any food threas you know about so we can find them?

Jeremy

Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning my site...
Actually after Yahoo closed all photo-sites -including mine mentioned above- i was a bit lazy to transfer them to a new site.
However... now i have started to transfer them to Starwarsholland Pic Page and have added the new Clone Wars Kelloggs , Chips and drink from Europe and USA foods to the photosite.
It will be fully operational soon!

Reaction score
This post is an acquisition....picked up BK bobbleheads Luke/X-wing and Stormie/AT-AT at a Savers store today for $2 to fill in a couple holes in my collection.

Reaction score
How about a section where you can trade or buy food items like cereal boxes at cost from people who live in that country? I know I would love to find a lot of the foreign ones and you can't even on ebay usually and I know people outside the US would also probably love to get US boxes and items. There isn't a real high demand for them on ebay so you rarely see any new ones listed, I just like to have a wide variety of foreign food items in my collection.

Reaction score
I would love to see some figure giveaways in cereal or whatnot like they used to do

Reaction score
That would be awesome. Not sure why they don't do that, I guess there's regulations against it, or maybe licensing issues

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those who are interested,Trix cereal has 6 different posters in them.One for each movie.Also,for Avengers fans there's a limited edition box of Corn Flakes Hulk and Thor box.On Frosted Flakes there are 4 different flying discs with different pairs of Avengers on them.Would like to get the ESB poster,but I can't eat Trix cereal.I had too much as a kid.:disgusted: Anybody that maybe gets an extra?:whistling: Well you know?:grin:

Reaction score
It's on all General Mills cereal, Also on Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Cookie Crisp, and Lucky Charms

Reaction score
I've just started a Facebook group for Star Wars food items collectors. I'm hoping we can get members from around the World and trade to get foreign items. I as a US collector love the foreign items as much if not more than the US ones and would love to have a way to get these easily with collectors helping other collectors by picking them up for them. If you would like to join. Just message :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/436542199857181/

Reaction score
I've only seen it on Trix and at one store. Glad to know it's on other cereals.Hope we get them locally.

Reaction score
I don't know which chain but the toys are going to be either lightsabers,holocrons,planet globes,friendship bracelets, or message bags. Did a survey earlier and those were the options. Lightsabers are kinda cool and have different hilts. No TFA products were shown though. You didn't hear it from me

Reaction score
my mother picked me up Star Wars Pop Rocks candy from The Christmas Tree shops. It's a 3 pack with 3 different flavors and pictures of Vader, Yoda and a Stormtrooper on the package.

Reaction score
I don't know which chain but the toys are going to be either lightsabers,holocrons,planet globes,friendship bracelets, or message bags. Did a survey earlier and those were the options. Lightsabers are kinda cool and have different hilts. No TFA products were shown though. You didn't hear it from me
and according to the commercials, it's Subway with these toys

Reaction score
They really need to continue the tradition of exclusive figures available through cereal boxes. Those were the coolest.

Reaction score
First RO stuff is hitting Canada this week... Swiss Chalet has 4 plastic drink cups. They are same size as the Subway TFA ones from last year bit better plastic. Regular drink is C$2.99 and the cup is 51 cents more. If you see a commercial they have much larger cups which is obviously wrong.

Also in the cereal row there are SW characters on Cheerios, CTC, and other flavors. Saw Rey, FO Stormtrooper Sergeant, Wookie, etc. No RO characters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shouldn't we know by now which restaurant in the US will have some sort of food premium? Gotta be Subway again, but haven't heard anything.

Reaction score
yeah a bit lax on this film's promos, maybe it's coming. even Force/Rogue friday was sort of a dud... nothing will generate interest like the saga films, IMO. even when TCW film came out, gave some really low registers on fans' radars.
Shouldn't we know by now which restaurant in the US will have some sort of food premium? Gotta be Subway again, but haven't heard anything.

Reaction score
Looks like theaters will have tin R1 popcorn tins. I hope to get one, especially the Empire one with Vader. Anyone hear anything about how or where to buy the 3d glasses other than taking your chance at the theater?

Reaction score
Got one of the tin movie theater popcorn buckets. So dang cool. Got also the paper popcorn bucket w/ the Stormtrooper. I just asked for one without popcorn so it wouldn't get greasy. I'll buy one tonight for popcorn, just wanted one for my collection. And got a RO cup.

Still not not sure where to buy the SW 3D glasses though, not a very good sales pitch on those.

Reaction score
Last year there were plenty of food premiums/offer for the TFA, but this year I haven't seen anything at all. Here it seems the promo for Rogue One has been rather weak. No big diplays in toy stores or supermarket and no huge cardborad stands and signs this year. I was surprised last year to find promo for TFA even in the most remote supermakets. On the other end, it was almost too much last year, the only thing they might have not done was The Force Awakens toilet paper!

Last edited:
Reaction score
New food premium collectibles found recently:

New GoGurt Box(es) with new tube designs inside, i think 9 different
General Mills cereals: Family Size and Regular Size: 5 different cereal types, free movie ticket Rogue One offers
Star Wars Breakfast Bars with BB-8 on package

Reaction score
More new stuff today:

3 new trident gum containers with ep7 characters
4 new kraft mac cheese boxes same 4 characters but new box front designs

Reaction score
Does anyone remember Burger Chef? I have 2 or 3 of the "fun meal" card backs from them.

Reaction score
I never heard of Burger Chef before I got the 1994 Tomart Star Wars catalog. I was surprised their headquarters was in Indiana. I know back at the time no one would touch Star Wars then it became a huge hit. I was amazed that McDonalds got the Star Trek license but not Star Wars.

Reaction score
food premiums update: kids cuisine vader, kids cuisine ep7 stormtrooper, w/free digital storybook offers and Rogue One water like last year's Force Awakens water, also Toothpaste now with rey/bb8 no longer vader/yoda

Reaction score
We really do need another round of cool cereal exclusive figures. I loved getting my Ghost of ObiWan and Han Solo Stormtrooper figure back in the late 90's

Reaction score
We really do need another round of cool cereal exclusive figures. I loved getting my Ghost of ObiWan and Han Solo Stormtrooper figure back in the late 90's
I really liked the mini viewers they did for Force Awakens; I was disappointed we didn't get any cereal or fast food premiums for Rogue One.

Reaction score
I really liked the mini viewers they did for Force Awakens; I was disappointed we didn't get any cereal or fast food premiums for Rogue One.
Same here. It's pretty fun digging through for your prize and enjoying a bowl of cereal while you check it out

Reaction score
I did buy at WalMart the other day, a bag of Chex Mix with a stormtrooper on it just because I was craving SOMETHING with a Rogue One tie in. (They had similar bags for TFA) lol I too really missed having some sort of premium, either from Subway or cereal. Subway kept Disney's Moana pretty much the whole time Rogue One was out. The only food tie in "item" (not just packaging art) I ever really saw was in theaters, the drink cups with figure toppers, and the metal popcorn buckets.

Reaction score
On that front however, I was pleasantly surprised to find a box of Reese's Puffs in the back of the cupboard last week from TFA release that had the droid viewers promo. I had a couple other expired and stale opened boxes, unopened cereal, that I had sitting in the deep back of the cupboard all this time. I had already taken out the viewer from those, but I also found the unopened Reese's. Lo and Behold it had the regular issue BB-8 in it, the only one I had not come across! So it was a happy day.

Reaction score
The food premiums are always awesome! I love snacking, so anytime there's food promos I try and snag them all. The way I look at it.. I'm always buying Pepsi, Doritos, cereal, etc. and while I have my favs, I'm not so picky that I can't just grab anything with SW on it. I look at it as buying my weekly/monthly snacks (that I'm always going to do anyhow) but now I have some great collectibles to go along with, so to me it's kind of like collecting for "free".

I just grabbed some of the Rogue One Chex Mix bags recently. There's been an unbelievable amount of SW Food related items over the years, so fun to collect. Everytime I go into the local grocery store there seems to be a different SW Campbell's soup. The frozen Birds eye vegetables with R2 and Yoda ware a few of my favs just becasue they are kind of an odd item to merchandise.