Five Below- the best price for 6" figures

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
After hearing of collectors finding Baze and Chirrut from R1 at Five Below, and not finding them myself, I was surprised yesterday to see not only those 2, but also Death Troopers, Krennic, and the ever-present Jyn and Cassian, each for only $5! Others have found the Scarif Squad Leader too. Can this be the best place to buy this scale from slightly older waves...? Any other good finds there? I've only seen some Last Jedi force link figures for $4.

Reaction score
My understanding is that they had them up online even before they hit stores. The obvious 3 are what remained shortly after jeditemplearchives shared the news.
If anything, it might be good to check what pops up as often as possible:

https://www.fivebelow.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Star+Wars+action+figures

I eventually caved and checked a store only to nab a Krennic.

I saw reports on Instagram of Guardians of the Galaxy figures also showing up for $5

Don't see any online & didn't see any in the store that day... But it's a sure sign that more 6" figures will find their way there

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reaction score
They’ve had the mini helmets, the A-wing & Canto Bight police vehicle from TLJ.
Yes, also the vintage Kenner toy poster, Rebel Fleet blueprint poster, and a Last Jedi mini-poster book, as well as some cool t-shirts (in limited sizes).

Reaction score
Definitely keep checking your stores, I hadn't found much near me but last weekend they stocked a few cases of 6" including several scarif squad leaders. They also put out a few cases of the vehicles, my A Wing fleet is growing...

Reaction score
Oh man! Scariff Squad leaders was no where to be found in my neck of the woods even during production with Rogue One. If someone comes across the Scariff squad leaders, I could use 2 of them and send money asap!!

Reaction score
Bowcaster; The squad leader has also been found at Burlington & I believe at Tuesday Morning stores.

Has this been recent or weeks or months old? I've been in Vegas the last couple of weeks for training and no time to really keep on anything from RS.com until this week.

Reaction score
Bowcaster; The squad leader has also been found at Burlington & I believe at Tuesday Morning stores.

I had no idea what Tuesday Morning stores were when people kept mentioning them on here, lo and behold I'm driving by a few new stores by my house last night and there's a Tuesday Morning store in there. I'll check it out this weekend and see if they have anything cool in there.

Reaction score
Tuesday Morning has been getting Jyn/Cassian/Krennic/Death Trooper as well as some of the old Walmart exclusive 3.75" figures like Jedi Master Luke and the Praetorian Guard. I may be wrong but I haven't seen any reports of there being Scarif Squad Leaders or 3POs at Tuesday Morning. $7.99-$9.99.

Five Below has been getting Jyn/Cassian/Krennic/Scarif Squad Leader/TFA C-3PO/Chirrut/Baze (bits of waves 8 & 10). $5.00.

Burlington has been getting Jyn/Krennic/Scarif Squad Leader/TFA C-3PO. Probably Cassian as well. Can't recall price but under $10.

Reaction score
Burlington has had the 6 inch figures for $5 each. I know that the Squad Leader has been found there. I may be wrong on the Tuesday Morning having him. But it never hurts to check. I’d also recommend checking Ross.

Reaction score
Burlington has had the 6 inch figures for $5 each. I know that the Squad Leader has been found there. I may be wrong on the Tuesday Morning having him. But it never hurts to check. I’d also recommend checking Ross.
I checked the Burlington store in my area and nuttin’. Only saw the a restock of the Churrit Baze wave at 5Below.

Reaction score
The last time I was at 5 Below they have plenty of Cassian and Jyn on the pegs. Only a few of Krennic and 1 Death Trooper and nothing else. I have one Burlington store in my area and it sucks when Christmas time comes around each year! nothing but dolls and RC toys and nothing else.

I have no Ross stores close to me, unless I want to make a 2 hour drive one way to Indy just to check the only store around for miles. I haven't been to Tuesday Morning in years, so I will check there today after work.

What about other stores like Ollies, TJ Maxx and Marshalls? any luck at these discount brick & mortar stores???

Reaction score
I have not heard of any reports of the 6 inch stuff hitting TJ Maxx, Marshalls or anything else. Up here by me we have no Ollies. But again I do go into those stores from time to time just to check.

Reaction score
I have not heard of any reports of the 6 inch stuff hitting TJ Maxx, Marshalls or anything else. Up here by me we have no Ollies. But again I do go into those stores from time to time just to check.

I was curious by Ollies since they are blasting away commercials about buy out or alot of TRU Toy stock and selling these items cheaper than TRU did. The Scariff Squad leaders Im really interested in, especially for $5 or $10 each!!

Reaction score
The last time I was at 5 Below they have plenty of Cassian and Jyn on the pegs. Only a few of Krennic and 1 Death Trooper and nothing else. I have one Burlington store in my area and it sucks when Christmas time comes around each year! nothing but dolls and RC toys and nothing else.

I have no Ross stores close to me, unless I want to make a 2 hour drive one way to Indy just to check the only store around for miles. I haven't been to Tuesday Morning in years, so I will check there today after work.

What about other stores like Ollies, TJ Maxx and Marshalls? any luck at these discount brick & mortar stores???
I would keep checking Five Below. The one closest to me never had anything but Jyn's and Cassian's for weeks. A couple of days ago I pop in and they had at least 3 cases with Baze, Chirrut, Death Troopers, etc.

Same with the A-wing and Canto Bight speeders. They got in 3 cases a couple of weeks ago. They sold through most of them, and the other day I saw about 3 cases more that they put out.

Reaction score
Stopped by a Five Below, which I haven't been to in years, and spotted pegs full of 6 inch figures, including a bunch of Death Troopers. Not sure the description of this line as Hasbro's "bread & butter" is accurate - they seem to be overproduced and pegwarming like everything else...

Reaction score
Stopped by a Five Below, which I haven't been to in years, and spotted pegs full of 6 inch figures, including a bunch of Death Troopers. Not sure the description of this line as Hasbro's "bread & butter" is accurate - they seem to be overproduced and pegwarming like everything else...
The initial Rouge One wave was overproduced, and that's putting it mildly.

Reaction score
The initial Rouge One wave was overproduced, and that's putting it mildly.

You said it. There are legions of Cassians and Jyns still floating around. Impossible to get rid of.

I bought Cassian for a couple of quid months ago and still haven't taken him out of his box. Not sure if I'll bother either. I only got him cos he was so cheap and I was getting other figures anyway. Thought I'd put him beside K2S0. He's not a bad figure, but that face...Jesus.

Pity the new face tech wasn't around then.

In fact, all of the older human figures look pretty bad next to the new stuff on the shelf. Krennic and old man Ben just about get away with it. But, everyone else looks awful.

Maybe, if the new Cassian TV show is a success, we'll get another figure of him that does the face justice.

Then I can give the old one to the dog.

Reaction score
Makes sense, same wave as the TFA Threepio I saw there.

Reaction score
Mostly Jyn, Cassian, and Krennic at my 5 Below, but I dug and ended up getting some squad leaders and a few death troopers. Love getting army builders for $5 a pop B)

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I get to run into my local store about once a week when I'm waiting for my daughter's practice to end, and last night I noticed there was only 1 Baze left, so I decided to get him even though he wasn't a high priority for me (never loved the Hoover vacuum cleaner ammo pack and overall design), but for $5...? Also noticed a TON of Resistance A-wings and Canto speeders for that crazy low price.

Reaction score
Went to 5 Below and Tuesday Morning over the weekend and only Jyn, Cassian and Krennic was there. Nothing else
Went into 5 Below and they were cleaned out of all the desirable figures. Ditto for all TLJ 3 3/4" figures and vehicles they had for $5. They had quite a bit in stock last week of everything including 2-3 each of Baze and Chirrut.

Reaction score
Went into 5 Below and they were cleaned out of all the desirable figures. Ditto for all TLJ 3 3/4" figures and vehicles they had for $5. They had quite a bit in stock last week of everything including 2-3 each of Baze and Chirrut.
Mine restocks on Mondays and Wednesdays - I've had a lot of luck asking the store manager when restocks come and then going in about a day later

Reaction score
Just getting into the 6" line and picked up krennic, death trooper and scarif trooper. My 5below had tons of these figures.

Reaction score
Went to a few Ross stores today but nothing but General Leia I mean a lot of them. No Snowtroopers. I was at a 5below which got in more of the Churrit/Baze wave.

Reaction score
Nope. Just all the Cassian and Jyn figures clogging the shelves. I find an occasional Krennic as well. A couple of weeks ago I came across a Chirrut, but it seemed like old stock. The box had lots of scuffs and wear on it.

I think the only thing worth hunting for right now is the Vader/Probe droid set. Also, I noticed they've been getting some fun Star Wars T-shirts lately.

Reaction score
Yeah I've been looking for that Probe Droid set there but so far no luck.
There is a 5 Below about 40 miles from my hometown and I will be right next to it tomorrow.
About a week ago they had a few probe droid sets. Let me know if you want me to check tomorrow and grab you one if any are left.