First Order Snowspeeder with First Order Snowtrooper Officer

Reaction score
My main beef with this vehicle is that the gun is so ridiculously large that it ruins the aesthetics of the thing. I wish they had included a "toy" gun as well as a more in-scale version. One of the pack-in guns (I think it came with the TFA Wave 1 Stormtrooper) is right about the right size, but I need to figure out a stand for it.
I actually hate the gun that this Snowspeeder comes with; I posted earlier in the thread that mine broke & couldn't glue this, so I had to get rid of it.

It's very awkward when you try to place this in the snowspeeder itself; it looks much better without the gun displayed.

Reaction score
I bought this vehicle for the snow trooper officer.I now have snow trooper officers with orange,black and white pauldron's and my question is this ..
in which order do they rank?

Reaction score
This guy is up on clearance at my Local Wal-Mart along with Hera and her ship for $15.00

Reaction score
This guy is up on clearance at my Local Wal-Mart along with Hera and her ship for $15.00
Good to know - Thanks! I already have two of these TFA Snowspeeders; one I paid full price for, and another I got on sale @ Wally world last year. I may get another one if it's only $15.

Reaction score
Found one of these for $7 at Walmart today. I don't need it, but it'll make a good present for one of the numerous classmate birthday parties that my son gets invited to.

Reaction score
Found one of these for $7 at Walmart today. I don't need it, but it'll make a good present for one of the numerous classmate birthday parties that my son gets invited to.
Good to know - Thanks for the post. $7 is a steal for one of these ships - what an amazing price.

Reaction score
I am actually considering army building them. I have been mounting the BAW large blaster on mine for variety and added firepower, ID like a few more.

Reaction score
I bought this vehicle for the snow trooper officer.I now have snow trooper officers with orange,black and white pauldron's and my question is this ..
in which order do they rank?
Assuming it's the same as the Imperial ranks black ia for corporals, white for sergeants and red/orange for squad leaders or captains.

Reaction score
Never really liked the way the big oversized gun looked, so I made a few swaps.
The gun I have on it now is the one that comes with the Rose/BB8/BB9E pack.
More in proportion with the vehicle and figures.
I stuck the flamethrower backpack onto the mid-front.
I also added a wing thingo, that I think came with one of my Jyn Erso's. Can't be sure.
Since I was sick of the bottom stand closing all the time, (way too loose after a few weeks) I jammed a bulldog clip under it.
Everything stuck on with blu-tack. If you do it carefully, you don't really notice it, but still it would be nice if you could get it in a transparent texture.

Reaction score
Awesome. The accessory is from the (other) Imperial Ground Crew figure, which BTW is one of my favorite non-movie accessories since I use it as a modern day Imperial sniper type accessory since it vaguely resembles same said accessory from the POTF days. It's nice that the colors from the two lines blend in quite nicely with the logo a nice added touch. :)

Reaction score
Darn! Now I want one again. I really like the mods, especially the gun. Unfortunately, that wasn't easily available at the time I had the Snowspeeder.

I guess the other main gripe I had with this vehicle was the control column. The handles are so far apart that it doesn't actually make any sense, but obviously had to be done to accomodate 5 POA figure's wide arm stance.