First Order Snowspeeder with First Order Snowtrooper Officer

Reaction score
I recently opened this Snowspeeder & while it's a great toy, I was disappointed that the mounted laser rifle almost immediately broke off from the base - not sure why this happened - this is very fragile, I guess. In any case, I'm going to try to glue this back with super-glue - if that will work.

Has anyone else had this piece break?! Just wondering if this is a common issue with this toy.
I have 4 of them and never encountered this problem. I know the connection is a little weak and doesn't always stay in place but I've yet to have one break.

Reaction score
Damn.. Never heard of Shopko, so I googled them. Closest one is... 8+ hours away from me...
Wish some other stores would put the vehicles on clearance. I need Finn's Speeder and the TIE but I ain't paying $70 to have them both.

Reaction score
I have 4 of them and never encountered this problem. I know the connection is a little weak and doesn't always stay in place but I've yet to have one break.
Good to know that this isn't a general problem with this part - Thanks for the post. It wasn't broken when I got this, and it's possible I was trying to be too forceful when putting it in it's place on the vehicle - which may have caused the break.

In any case, I like this vehicle so much that despite this, I would definitely be onboard with getting another of these Snowspeeders (for a good price, that is). This is an extremely nice & overall well-put together vehicle.

It's interesting that every time I think I'm done with getting SW vehicles, I get pulled back into getting another one. I thought my last one was the great Twin-Pod Cloud Car back in 2010.....then I got last year's Imperial Troop Transport (Rebels cartoon) because it was based on the OT EU vehicle....and now I got this TFA snowspeeder, in part because it reminded me of an EU vehicle....

Never heard of Shopko either - it's not in my area. I doubt these will be clearance anytime soon where I am - but I'll still keep an eye out.

Reaction score
To add to my last post, I was not able to glue the laser gun for this Snowspeeder back - due to the nature of the break, I guess. So, I won't be using the laser with this vehicle. I'm actually not that concerned about this, because IMHO this laser & stand didn't fit that well into the vehicle to begin with, and was somewhat awkward. Also, since that space is now free, there's room for the Snowtrooper to sit there.

However, since the vehicle obviously needs a laser, I'm going to try & dig out another type of mounted laser rifle from another SW toy for this.

And, that all being said, that doesn't change the fact that this is an extremely nice & well-designed toy.

Reaction score
I don't like the laser either. It's great for Kids and all, but I like the vehicle more as a Transport vehicle and the laser takes up too much space.

Reaction score
I had mine displayed with the laser for the longest time, until one day it fell over and came off. Then I realized,
"Wow, it actually kind of looks like Star Wars now... Maybe I can fit another trooper in th- Yep! I like this better."

Reaction score
My cannon broke off too!

Just went into my star wars room one day and found the gun mount was broken!

Lucky I still had the receipt so I just took it back to the store for a new snowspeeder.

Weird though. Haunted star wars room maybe? o-o

Reaction score
My cannon broke off too!

Just went into my star wars room one day and found the gun mount was broken!

Lucky I still had the receipt so I just took it back to the store for a new snowspeeder.
Too bad that this happened - but at the same time it proves that this wasn't just an isolated incident re: my Snowspeeder.

I didn't return this since I got it from Amazon @ a good price (and returning it would be a huge hassle), and since I didn't really like the laser rifle mount anyway. Like others have noted, this piece/part is flimsy & doesn't fit into the vehicle that well to begin with. Plus, it takes up a lot of room that could be better used to have a figure sitting there.

I am still on the look-out for another one of these great Snowspeeders for a good price. I still can't get over how much I like this vehicle.

Especially looking forward to seeing TFA on Blu-ray in a couple of months - hopefully the rumored deleted scene with the Snowspeeder will be in the Special Features.

Reaction score
Anyone have the blaster that came with this Snowtrooper or any Snowtrooper they don't need? I'm looking for a Snowtrooper one with the stock extended. I'm willing to trade the regular Stormtrooper one for it if anyone is willing.

Reaction score
Cool toy. Recommend. Here is my deleted scene.I have the Art of StarWars so I took inspiration from it.

Reaction score
I had my eye on this one for a while. Now that I know there's a deleted scene, and having seen it, that's good enough for me to count this as an "official" vehicle. I'll pick it up at the right price. Plus, it's hard to say no to those Snowtroopers.

Reaction score
Great pics. a couple of posts above. I agree that the Snowspeeder looks much better without the large laser gun inside; that looks somewhat awkward, especially since it doesn't fit in there well.

Wish these would go down in price so I could justify (to myself) getting another one; $30 retail is a bitter pill to swallow re: this vehicle; it should be closer to $20 (which is the price I got this on Amazon for). I could always order it again online, but it would nice (and easier) to just get this at a store.

Reaction score
Wish these would go down in price so I could justify (to myself) getting another one; $30 retail is a bitter pill to swallow re: this vehicle; it should be closer to $20 (which is the price I got this on Amazon for). I could always order it again online, but it would nice (and easier) to just get this at a store.
The Walgreen's in the N/W 'burbs of Chicago have them marked down to $20.99. I finally grabbed one last week. ($17.84 with my mom's employee discount).

Reaction score
That actually looks quite nice. Too bad those are the 2 BAW pieces I don't have from that wave as I never got those two figures.
Yeah I know! I got the 2 extra figures off Amazon to get the weapon once I found out that it fits... they're on sale as add-on items so it wasn't so bad...

Reaction score
I want the figure, but still just can't bring myself to buy this thing.

Reaction score
I bought one of these last October, when I first saw them in stores, but ended up returning it after seeing the movie, because $30 for a small vehicle that was almost completely cut from the film, just didn't seem like a good deal at all. However, now that I've seen the actual cut scene and one of the Walmarts in my area put these on clearance for $15, I went ahead and picked one up. I like the vehicle much better now that I don't feel like I overpaid for it.

Reaction score
I bought one of these last October, when I first saw them in stores, but ended up returning it after seeing the movie, because $30 for a small vehicle that was almost completely cut from the film, just didn't seem like a good deal at all. However, now that I've seen the actual cut scene and one of the Walmarts in my area put these on clearance for $15, I went ahead and picked one up. I like the vehicle much better now that I don't feel like I overpaid for it.
That is exactly how I feel, I wanted the figure but not the vehicle until I saw it was actually in the movie and also and a deleted scene. Picked it up for $15 on clearance today at Wal-Mart. Score!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. about the Wal-mart discount; the last time I checked (within the past month) this Snowspeeder was still $30 at my local Wally world. However, it may be discounted now.

I have one from Amazon, and though it's an amazing vehicle I wouldn't pay more than $22 for this. But, I do want another one.

I don't even care that it was barely seen in TFA, since as far as I'm concerned this could easily be an EU vehicle...

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. about the Wal-mart discount; the last time I checked (within the past month) this Snowspeeder was still $30 at my local Wally world. However, it may be discounted now.

I have one from Amazon, and though it's an amazing vehicle I wouldn't pay more than $22 for this. But, I do want another one.

I don't even care that it was barely seen in TFA, since as far as I'm concerned this could easily be an EU vehicle...
No problem at all, hope u find it for $15

Reaction score
I found this speeder and the Jakku landspeeder on clearance for $15 each at WalMart. In retrospect I wish I had picked up the First Order speeder. It's not a bad vehicle at that price.

Reaction score
Got mine tonight at Wal-Mart for $15. Last one too. Now if they'd just put the Blue X-Wing on clearance...

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think the fact that this vehicle was barely in TFA should be a deal-breaker re: whether or not you get this. Heck, I'm not even really collecting TFA toys to any great extent & this Snowspeeder was one of the only two vehicles I got I got from the line; the other being Rey's speeder. The reason I got this had nothing to do with whether or not it was in the film - I just liked the look of it; it didn't look like a re-hashed version of the OT vehicles - like most of the other TFA vehicles did...

Reaction score
Thanks again to those who posted that this Snowspeeder was on sale for $15 at Wal-mart; I went today and gone the last one @ that price. I would never have known about the sale price if it hadn't been posted here, since the shelf price still listed this @ close to $30; there was no indication it was on sale for $15...I had to have them scan this.

Reaction score
Thanks again to those who posted that this Snowspeeder was on sale for $15 at Wal-mart; I went today and gone the last one @ that price. I would never have known about the sale price if it hadn't been posted here, since the shelf price still listed this @ close to $30; there was no indication it was on sale for $15...I had to have them scan this.
No worries! Glad we could help out, it's a cool vehicle for $15 especially since it was in both the movie(briefly) and it had a deleted scene.

Reaction score
I believe there are two of them in the Scene where the one Major tells Hux something is wrong.

Reaction score
Intersting that this TFA Snowspeeder vehicle w/Snowtrooper has been re-packaged into the R1 line. I saw this today @ Wal-mart. AFAIK, this is the same vehicle that was in the TFA line, just with R1 packaging. This is good for those who didn't get this the first time around.

Reaction score
I finally broke down and got one from Amazon, they were down to nine something when I ordered mine monday, now they are at $8.56. I was surprised at how well this speeder is made, I really like it. The Snowtrooper Officer is pretty good too, glad to finally have all three of the Snowtrooper pauldron variants now. If I had the space I would buy more just for the Snowtrooper as low as the price is now.

Reaction score
I finally broke down and got one from Amazon, they were down to nine something when I ordered mine monday, now they are at $8.56. I was surprised at how well this speeder is made, I really like it. The Snowtrooper Officer is pretty good too, glad to finally have all three of the Snowtrooper pauldron variants now. If I had the space I would buy more just for the Snowtrooper as low as the price is now.
My main beef with this vehicle is that the gun is so ridiculously large that it ruins the aesthetics of the thing. I wish they had included a "toy" gun as well as a more in-scale version. One of the pack-in guns (I think it came with the TFA Wave 1 Stormtrooper) is right about the right size, but I need to figure out a stand for it.