First Order Snowspeeder with First Order Snowtrooper Officer

Reaction score
Great pics! This new TFA snowspeeder actually reminds me somewhat of either an '80's SW EU vehicle, and/or an '80's G.I. Joe: ARAH vehicle - very cool.

Reaction score
Yep, its the only thing we bought on Force Friday, we let the boy pick out a vehicle and its the one he wanted. I think he did well.

Reaction score
Yep, its the only thing we bought on Force Friday, we let the boy pick out a vehicle and its the one he wanted. I think he did well.
Reminds me of what my dad did for me on my 8th birthday.

We pulled up to a Toys R Us, he turned around to me in the back seat, and pulled out a $100 bill.
He said, "You can pick out anything you want in here as long as it stays within $100."

Of course, I bolted to the Star Wars aisle. I honestly think that's when I got the majority of my POTF2 figures.

Reaction score
Reminds me of what my dad did for me on my 8th birthday.

We pulled up to a Toys R Us, he turned around to me in the back seat, and pulled out a $100 bill.
He said, "You can pick out anything you want in here as long as it stays within $100."

Of course, I bolted to the Star Wars aisle. I honestly think that's when I got the majority of my POTF2 figures.
Dude, your dad ROCKS!

Reaction score
Reminds me of what my dad did for me on my 8th birthday.We pulled up to a Toys R Us, he turned around to me in the back seat, and pulled out a $100 bill.He said, "You can pick out anything you want in here as long as it stays within $100."Of course, I bolted to the Star Wars aisle. I honestly think that's when I got the majority of my POTF2 figures.
I secong your dad's rockingness.

Reaction score
I think my dad's pretty ******.

This isn't the only time he's done cool stuff for his kids.

He loved Star Wars as a kid, but had gotten rid of his toys long before I was born.

He seems pretty excited for TFA so I'm taking him for my second showing.

Reaction score
I think my dad's pretty ******.

This isn't the only time he's done cool stuff for his kids.

He loved Star Wars as a kid, but had gotten rid of his toys long before I was born.

He seems pretty excited for TFA so I'm taking him for my second showing.

HA! This is my first time being censored on here.
The word was "BADA SS"

Reaction score
Parked up in the distance and doing nothing. How fun.
Personally I'm relieved because I hate the design.

Reaction score
Boo to you Hasbro!! All they did was take a doing nothing vehicle and slapped a Snowtrooper Officer in so they could charge us $30 for a $15 toy. Shame....

Reaction score
Although I usually pass on vehicles and the like; I plan on getting this as soon as I can find it - it's pretty much the only one I haven't seen in the wild thus far.

Reaction score
Boo to you Hasbro!! All they did was take a doing nothing vehicle and slapped a Snowtrooper Officer in so they could charge us $30 for a $15 toy. Shame....
It's not down to Hasbro. The battle scene with the speeder and Snowtroopers was cut.

Reaction score
I hope they do a Director's Cut. I'm sure I'll appreciate the scenes alone reguardless, but Id rather have them integrated into the film.

Reaction score
I hope they do a Director's Cut. I'm sure I'll appreciate the scenes alone reguardless, but Id rather have them integrated into the film.
Maybe if the scenes have a little bit of footage from the film bookending the scenes (showing us where the placement is), someone can do an edit and put them back into the film.

For the speeder chase, one can see where it takes place between a few of the shots on Starkiller base because Rey ends up with Finn's (Poe's) jacket before they ascend to the top of the oscillator core.

Yak

Reaction score
For the speeder chase, one can see where it takes place between a few of the shots on Starkiller base because Rey ends up with Finn's (Poe's) jacket before they ascend to the top of the oscillator core.
Yes that rings a bell, well spotted / remembered!

Reaction score
Right, then Finn is wearing it again shortly after. Definitely a few things happened off screen in that sequence.

Reaction score
It was nice to see this vehicle in the movie, if only for a few seconds. Unlike the walker and the vehicle that came with Finn.

Reaction score
It was nice to see this vehicle in the movie, if only for a few seconds. Unlike the walker and the vehicle that came with Finn.
That vehicle with Finn was actually in the background of the film too. Not to mention it was in that promotional YouTube 360 video with Unkar's thugs driving it.

Reaction score
That vehicle with Finn was actually in the background of the film too. Not to mention it was in that promotional YouTube 360 video with Unkar's thugs driving it.
I did not see it after my second viewing, maybe a third is needed, lol. I was trying to looking around everywhere at all the figures and faces, I think I spotted constable Zuvio but not entirely sure.

Reaction score
I think I spotted constable Zuvio but not entirely sure.
You've got all of one sec to see him, now try again:grin:. And for some reason he's slightly blurred with dim lighting around him if i remember correctly.

As for the First Order Snowspeeder with First Order Snowtrooper Officer, i'm hoping post Christmas sales will have this at half price, then i'm in.

Reaction score
Where in TFA is this Snowspeeder seen? Is it in the Imperial crowd scene on the snow planet? I didn't notice this. I do like the vehicle. I'll have to look for this the next time I see the film.

I hope the deleted scene with the vehicle is included on the forthcoming Blu-ray...

Reaction score
I've only had one viewing so bear with me; but I remember seeing it for an instant at Starkiller Base. You can see it over Finn's shoulder, in the snow beyond an open doorway.

Reaction score
I believe it was mentioned that there is a deleted scene where Finn and Rey take one on a chase.

Finally picked it up today. I quite like it. Just need to get a snowtrooper.

Reaction score
I'd never seen one of these in person until mine came in the mail; I was a bit surprised at how large the box was, I was expecting something smaller. I love the artwork on it.

Reaction score
Picked one up off of Amazon's Warehouse Deals for $17 and change. Condition was listed as "Very Good," so if other folks opt to pick one up here's about what you can expect to receive:

So the box clearly got crushed on one side, but the toy itself was brand-new, unopened, and in great shape. As for my thoughts on the speeder, I really dig it! The sculpt is really accurate to how it appears in the design works, and the size seems pretty accurate too (maybe just a smidge smaller than the "real" thing). This speeder would have been perfect if Hasbro had included a more accurately scaled megablaster that you could swap out the firing-missile one for, like how they did with the Vintage Collection/SOTDS Snowspeeder. I'll don't think I'll ever use the megablaster, but since that's still an accurate look I'm pretty satisfied with that. What I did find useful though, was to install the base of the gun into the speeder. That way when you put a figure into the second seat, the gun base acts as a stopper and helps keep them from sliding out of their seat.

Really cool vehicle; I think 30 bucks is way too much for what you get, but for 18 bucks I'd definitely recommend it to people who like the design.

I'd never seen one of these in person until mine came in the mail; I was a bit surprised at how large the box was, I was expecting something smaller. I love the artwork on it.
Hah, seriously, there's so much empty space in the box. The box art is great, though.

Reaction score
Wow, I should get another loose Snowtrooper. It looks so much better like this than with the cannon on and the trooper in standing position.

Reaction score
I picked up a second one on clearance here in the UK, saw it sat there on the shelf at half price and just couldn't bring myself to leave it there, a very nice little army of First Order Snow division is building here now.

Reaction score
Pity that the vehicle screams cheap&nasty plastic from the top of it's lungs. Some of the stuff in 1977 looked better quality than this. Shame on Hasbro, utter shame on them!! AFAIC if anything reveals Hasbro's mentality overall towards it's production values, it's the vehicle in this pack. Utterly disgusting!

Reaction score
Picked one up off of Amazon's Warehouse Deals for $17 and change. Condition was listed as "Very Good," so if other folks opt to pick one up here's about what you can expect to receive:

So the box clearly got crushed on one side, but the toy itself was brand-new, unopened, and in great shape. As for my thoughts on the speeder, I really dig it! The sculpt is really accurate to how it appears in the design works, and the size seems pretty accurate too (maybe just a smidge smaller than the "real" thing). This speeder would have been perfect if Hasbro had included a more accurately scaled megablaster that you could swap out the firing-missile one for, like how they did with the Vintage Collection/SOTDS Snowspeeder. I'll don't think I'll ever use the megablaster, but since that's still an accurate look I'm pretty satisfied with that. What I did find useful though, was to install the base of the gun into the speeder. That way when you put a figure into the second seat, the gun base acts as a stopper and helps keep them from sliding out of their seat.

Really cool vehicle; I think 30 bucks is way too much for what you get, but for 18 bucks I'd definitely recommend it to people who like the design.

Hah, seriously, there's so much empty space in the box. The box art is great, though.
Really enjoying this guy! Couple more pics:

Patrolling Snowkiller Base (which looks a lot like my living room for some reason :p).

Preparing to give a staff officer a ride.

Reaction score
Although using them in a freezing snow environment makes little sense, I have really come around on the design of these.

Agree with everyone that it is overpriced and could do with some paintwork to cover the cheap plastic look but all in all looks like a fun toy.

Reaction score
I really like the look of this vehicle, but for me it doesn't work as a snow vehicle at all. And there is no way on earth its worth $30, that's just absurd.

It reminds me a bit of a Kenner Mini Rig, or an Imperial version of the Landspeeder. I could see it in a sand or green environment, but not snow. It doesn't even have a windscreen for Pete's sake.

I'm not buying one, but if I spotted one at a yard sale in a few years I would bite.

Reaction score
Yeah Amazon has it for 23 and I'm still reluctant. Especially since I have the excellent diecast one. One could argue that the figure is worth 8(lol), making the vehicle 15. But it doesn't have much going for it.