First Order Snowspeeder with First Order Snowtrooper Officer

GNT

Reaction score
This was linked to by Yakface:

Very interesting design.

Who's picking this one up? Thoughts on this?

Reaction score
Yeah...I like that design. Wonder if it's actually in the movie?

Either way, this one's a strong "maybe" at the moment.

I am going under the assumption that if it has The Force Awakens under Star Wars... that it is in the movie. There is also supposed to be a LEGO set of this.

Reaction score
Yeah, this one is in the movie.

It honestly looks pretty decent. This might be a pick-up for me.

Reaction score
I'm a maybe. Only problem I have with these new ships are that there's no roof/shield over the cockpits.

Reaction score
I'm not feeling it. Reasonable vehicle toy I guess but the design doesn't grab me.

Reaction score
I'll need to see the actual toy. It may be hilariously underscaled.
I was going to say - looking at the Lego version, I'm wondering if the Hasbro version isn't underscaled. The setup of the driver and gunner/passenger looks to be quite different on the Lego speeder.

Reaction score
None of the small speeders have roofs. Think back to A New Hope..
Not true. There are enclosed speeders in the streets of Mos Eisley. If this is truly for inclement weather it should have a canopy. The idea of flying through a blizzard without a windshield is ludicrous. This is the first Star Wars vehicle design ever that has felt off to me.

Reaction score
Not true. There are enclosed speeders in the streets of Mos Eisley. If this is truly for inclement weather it should have a canopy. The idea of flying through a blizzard without a windshield is ludicrous. This is the first Star Wars vehicle design ever that has felt off to me.
It's a gunboat, and the troopers are kitted out for arctic conditions. The planet they're on might be more "Colorado" than "Antarctica".

Reaction score
Like the figure. Iffy on the vehicle. Would be interested to see what the toy looks like, as well as to confirm if this is in the movie or not.

Reaction score
Like the figure. Iffy on the vehicle. Would be interested to see what the toy looks like, as well as to confirm if this is in the movie or not.
With a Lego set coming as well plus TFA logo on the packaging it's a safe bet it'll be in the movie.

Reaction score
Love this one... The vehicle is so retro HOTH.
And snow trooper meets sand trooper highbred?
"Now THIS is fun costume design!"

Reaction score
**EDIT.

Although, seeing the actual toy on the back of the box HAS tempered my excitement. I shall now reserve judgement until the I see how it is in the film... Or -- who knows, perhaps there SHALL be a bit of Midnight Madness!!

Reaction score
My favorite thing shown so far. Will be grabbing two at launch and probably another set after the movie.

Reaction score
I'm assuming this is a class II vehicle? I wonder if this is the only vehicle in the assortment to begin with.

Reaction score
I like it for some reason but it's kind of just a block :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm assuming this is a class II vehicle? I wonder if this is the only vehicle in the assortment to begin with.
Yes the number is 3672 class 2 , its a case of 3 so I wonder what else is in the assortment box. I like it for play, but I was expecting something more rebel snow speeder shape, not this.

Reaction score
Design is growing in me. I bet there is at least a hero vehicle in that Class II assortment and am surprised the person selling it on Ebay did not reveal it either. Maybe Habro are sending out full cases on the same item. Might help retailers selling merchandise thru and only reorder what they actually sold.

Reaction score
Design is growing in me. I bet there is at least a hero vehicle in that Class II assortment and am surprised the person selling it on Ebay did not reveal it either. Maybe Habro are sending out full cases on the same item. Might help retailers selling merchandise thru and only reorder what they actually sold.
If they did that, I don't think it would be called ast. , they have a case of 2 3.75 hero vehicle for 139.99 which i assume will be the millennium falcon. Hasbro screwed up shipping them so early, I mean who really things it's gonna sit around in there warehouse for 3 weeks and not get opened?

Reaction score
It's very obvious that most collectors are turned away by the design........that only leaves me to ask:

Ummmmm........WHAT DESIGN? Looks like a simple rectangle with a couple of seats in it. Who the heck ever approved that?

Reaction score
It's very obvious that most collectors are turned away by the design........that only leaves me to ask:

Ummmmm........WHAT DESIGN? Looks like a simple rectangle with a couple of seats in it. Who the heck ever approved that?
Same guy that thought going back to 5POA was a good idea. Pretty soon they will just sell chunks of plastic with Star Wars printed on them and people will buy it up like it's gold.

Reaction score
Does anyone like anything here? LOL. It looks great, people who don't buy it, well, your loss.

Reaction score
Pass. But I do like the black X-wing pictured on the back!
Uh-oh, that kind of scares me....if the new style X-wing is in the same assortment as this snow speeder vehicle, the X wing will be massively underscaled:(!
I didn't expect it to be huge, but I was really hoping for something the size of the current FX style X wing....

Reaction score
Does anyone like anything here? LOL. It looks great, people who don't buy it, well, your loss.
Its not their loss if they decide not to buy things they don't like. It's only their loss if they buy stuff they don't like.

Reaction score

The photo on the back of the box of the product is not nearly so boxy -- sadly. I actually liked that look much better...

Reaction score
Uh-oh, that kind of scares me....if the new style X-wing is in the same assortment as this snow speeder vehicle, the X wing will be massively underscaled:(!
I didn't expect it to be huge, but I was really hoping for something the size of the current FX style X wing....
I don't think it necessarily means the x-wing is in the same assortment - the other pictures are of basic figures.

But yeah... I realllllllly hope the new x-wing isn't underscaled.