First Order Short Range Evacuation Vehicle

Reaction score
The white/grey is supposed to be silver, I think. As you’re lining up for interrogation, there are stripes on the floor that the FO Officers direct your group to stand at; red, blue, orange and silver. I’m sure it’s not a coincidence that the droids are colored as such

Reaction score
That makes sense. Whenever I get a chance to go on the ride, I'll definitely be tempted to get one of these in the color of my boarding group.

Nothing but love for those who fork out the money to get four transports just to get those minor paint tweaks on the pack-in droids. We collectors are a particular lot.

Reaction score
THANK YOU DC for the pics of all 4. I had assumed markings were same on all 4 despite the unique coloring. As soon as warm weather hits, I plan to repaint a set of the cw 4pk to match red, orange and blue variants because I know buying 3 more sets would not be a "good idea" and Disney likely wont release a 4pk of just the droids

Reaction score
Just got back from the park. Could not find the red version at any of the shops or stalls, but nabbed the other 3 variants. I even had them check the back and call around.

If anyone needs just the vehicle, no droid, I have 2 extras available at cost ($75 plus shipping).

Reaction score
Just got back from the park. Could not find the red version at any of the shops or stalls, but nabbed the other 3 variants. I even had them check the back and call around.

If anyone needs just the vehicle, no droid, I have 2 extras available at cost ($75 plus shipping).
Were you at Hollywood Studios or in Anaheim? In HS, they had red at Keystone Clothier on the main strip when you walk in the park. At least they did Wednesday night

Reaction score
This set and the abominable gold R2-D2 was instrumental in helping me to give up collecting.

I'd like to thank Disney for their deluge of crap bringing me to my senses.

Reaction score
This set and the abominable gold R2-D2 was instrumental in helping me to give up collecting.

I'd like to thank Disney for their deluge of crap bringing me to my senses.
I didn't mind the gold droid set, The R2 compliments the old silver Tesco multi pack one & the BB-8 can pass as another droid.

The rest of the figure range are utterly useless.

Reaction score
With my April Disney World trip up in smoke, it's gonna be a while before I can get my hands on this one. Oh, well!

Reaction score
no thanks to covid19, I got some "free" time to repaint a cheap cw BaDs 4pk to customize the blue, red and orange R5 droids. ATM, I'm almost finished w/ red and orange R5s. Next week I'll start on blue R5 and blue R2 2012 prototype. i'll post pics when all 4 are done

Reaction score
They'll need a coat of clear coat and maybe a once over w/ silver highlighting but here they are. The white/grey r5 is original packed in w/
the Evac vehicle 20200422_073444.jpg20200422_102633.jpg20200422_102659.jpg

Reaction score
Nice job. :)
thanks. I kinda goofed up in a way. Somehow i didn't even think about saving the green CW R5 trunk and using it for the green prototype custom I made a while back (see a previous post of mine on previous page) and paint over the extra R4-D6 trunk used in that photo. At least I'd have a better lookin green R5..oh well these are "prototypes" anyway, LOL

I wish they’d put them up online. No idea why they refuse to sell items on the app or their site
to quote you a 2nd time....you'd think now w/ parks closed that they would open up online sales for this stuff especially if they have any planned for this summers events, may help them gain a few $$ that they are losing altogether w/o in-person sales. I mean like selling just 2 is better than not selling 50 or 100- but i'm sure they'd need to sell alot online to make up for lost earnings do to closures.

Reaction score
Completely agree.

I made a similar goof years ago when I wanted to create a custom version of the green CW R5 droid myself. This was years before Disney made that 4-pack. At the time I had a spare Hasbro R5-K6, so I repainted that, not realizing that it was ridiculously valuable on the aftermarket. It would have been better off selling it and using the cash to buy a bunch of cheap R5-D4s for customizing. In any case both the green R5 and R5-K6 have received Disney releases since then, so it's a moot point now. :)