First Order Jet Trooper - #99

Reaction score
I preordered a carbonized one from Walmart on 10/4 that's supposed to get here this Friday but hasn't shipped. Ordered another two days ago when it came back in stock Just for the heck of it, and it's already shipped. If you preordered, I'd suggest canceling it and reordering.

same thing happened with me. Walmart doesn't put preorders as priority.

Reaction score
Update to the update: Walmart delayed one of my carbonized troopers but shipped another out. I'm happy one is on its way, but I'm more confused than ever.

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a Carbonized Jet Trooper from Walmart? I have an extra one, but it has a slice on the top of the box. This would be great for any openers or anyone not caring about box condition. Looking for $22 shipped.

Reaction score
Got a couple of these thanks to the Amazon price drop and........I really like it. Maybe my fave ST design.

Reaction score
Dont underestimate these Troopers, they have a good amount of articulation and the tri-barrell blaster is pretty cool!
Agreed, I was on the fence but glad I got one. I have a lot of FO troopers but the posability and unique weapon are well worth the purchase! Think I will put him on a flight stand even though he stands well