First Order Fleet Engineer - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

The great thing about First Order (and Imperials) is there's always a number of troopers that could be made, who'd be up for buying a First Order Fleet Engineer figure from the Force Awakens?

Would you buy a First Order Fleet Engineer figure?

Reaction score
I like the design of the Death Star Gunner better but I'd still definitely buy him if they ever made it.

Reaction score
Yep, always looking for a bit of diversity to the ranks of the First Order, I like the design - next generation Imperial Gunner, so an easy buy for me!

Reaction score
I'd definitely build a small army of these guys... maybe 4-6 of them. it's a cool design and a somewhat nod to the OT.

Reaction score
The design is an interesting evolution from the Imperial Naval Trooper / Imperial Gunner. I would definitely like some of these troops to round out the ranks.

Reaction score
I'd at least buy one. If I were to start building up troops, maybe two. Looks cool enough. Don't particularly remember this guy from the film, though.

Reaction score
This is my most wanted from TFA, followed closely by any of the Castle aliens. I would get a decent number for a Starkiller Base dio I hope to eventually make

Reaction score
I dunno, seems like too much black and nothing else going on. Might just be a little too boring for me.

Reaction score
This one is a must. It's painful to have Xuvio and Sarco but be missing so many of these on-screen guys.