First Order Elite Snowtrooper

Reaction score
This is a Target exclusive - is the "regular" release just the same First Order Snowtrooper issued a few years ago and the Target Exclusive is the soft goods?

Also is the exclusive ONLY going to be available in the 'mystery box'?

That would royally suck out loud.

Reaction score
The cloaked Snowtrooper does come in the mystery box, but it is also a regular Target exclusive and scheduled for a Dec. 1 release. (According to Yakface)

Reaction score
...and being a Target exclusive I'm waiting for it to hit clearance because all I want is the cloak. :p

Reaction score
Since I am a sucker for First Order Snowtroopers, I'll definitely be on the lookout for this figure. Irks me a little he's a Target Exclusive as my nearest Target is over an hour away; so I guess he'll be an online purchase. I'd go ahead and buy the mystery box; but I don't want any of the other stuff in it; eventhough I do find the comic cover pretty cool (no pun intended).

Reaction score
Picked one up today with the 25% coupon, $19 out the door.
I like it, white on black always looks good.

Reaction score
This has shown up on Popfindr as in stock in the L.A. area. I have one last 25% off coupon, so might go to one or two tomorrow and see if he's on a shelf. Of course, this could just be reporting that they have a case of 8 in the back somewhere, and it won't see the shelves until December 1st (or later).

Reaction score
These apparently went out over the weekend near me and 3 were still on the shelf when I checked today. Glad to have one without buying that mystery box.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Also, I kind of doubt it's eligible, but there's a buy 2 get 1 free on 'certain' Disney toys.

I didn't notice the deal when I placed the order, otherwise I would have tried it.

But because this is an exclusive, seems unlikely?

Reaction score
Picked this up today at Target and 2 GOA figures Solo and C-3PO for the buy 2 get 1 free deal.