First Order Elite Snowtrooper

Reaction score
Hmm. Looks pretty cool? But I won't be convinced until I see the carbonized version!! :awesome::grin::p

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro had to do something with all the peg warmers right? Not sure why they would even need a cape.

Reaction score
I like this figure. A sucker for sure since they are just adding a cape. However, I will take it!

Reaction score
It's a cool looking trooper - I was instantly hooked back in 2015 - the cape looks good too, but... I have more than enough of the regular snowtroopers, the elite cape doesn't make me want to buy more.

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
I might get one, or two, for custom fodder... But it all depends on what changes they put into the cape by release. I can just see this ending up like the TLJ Kylo capes (looked great in preview photos, but both versions were crap by final release)

Reaction score
Quite possibly the worst attempt at altering a character design to sell more merchandise. Damn.

Reaction score
I never did pick up the original FO snowtrooper so will definitely try and get one of these for my collection

Reaction score
Well for the mystery box that Target is putting out you can get the figure early for 39.99. The box has the FO Snowtrooper, a pin, a hat and a comic book. The basic Target exclusive is due December 1st.

Reaction score
Well for the mystery box that Target is putting out you can get the figure early for 39.99. The box has the FO Snowtrooper, a pin, a hat and a comic book. The basic Target exclusive is due December 1st.
Yeah just saw the pics on Yakface. Thought the mystery box figure would be unique but guess not:\

Reaction score
I can't tell you how easy it will be for me to pass on this. Saved me $40 on the "Mystery Box", and will save me $ on the red box release.

Reaction score
Yeah...the cape just ain’t doing it for me...may work for Lando & Phasma, but not for a Trooper. Plus I have the previous two FO snowtroopers. Pass.

Reaction score
I ended up getting one even though I wasn't planning to. Looks quite nice. I only have one FO Snowtrooper left so I figured why not. Living in Canada, I'd rather regret getting something than regret not getting it.

Reaction score
I just spotted a couple at an EB Games (in Canada, obviously). It was just the figure, not part of the mystery box.

Reaction score
Is it confirmed all mystery boxes are the same figure... have many people opened these to make sure?

Reaction score
Sucks that my Elite Snowtrooper's torso armor cracked when I turned his waist. I should have looked more carefully. I think it might have been stuck or something.

Well, gave me an excuse to expand my Snowtrooper ranks I guess. I used a Stormtrooper harness and it covers ups the crack.

With my other Elite Snowtrooper.

The new Elite Snowtrooper's white is brighter/whiter than the first FO Snowtroopers. Unfortunately, mine is in the back of my display so I couldn't take it out to take the comparison photo, but if you look at the ammo pouch on the front of my custom one, you can see the difference in the whites.

Reaction score
Nice pics! regardless as to whether it was needed or not they have done a really good job with the soft goods here

Reaction score
I like this figure with his cloak. One of the more successful soft goods attempts, and great for an exclusive like this.

Reaction score
For those complaining about it being in the mystery box, and how bad this thing is, paying an extra $15 for it, here's my take. We all know how tough Target exclusives can be early on, and also the fact that they don't always offer ship-to-store (and in-store pickup is no guarantee, as some have found out when their Mandalorian's got cancelled), you're looking at $33-$35 for the individual figure, with shipping. Add to the fact that you get a winter hat (I'll just give mine to my son), right there you've just about broken even on the cost, and have one less figure to worry about when the regular release comes. Heck, for such a lousy and unpopular item, my Target sold out of the Mystery boxes. I found one when I went last Friday afternoon, probably because they had just put them out, but by the next morning they were gone.

Reaction score
For those complaining about it being in the mystery box
Wait a sec... THIS is the fig in the Mystery Box? I though it was just some random fig that could be anything from a Zuvio to a Maz fig. LOL. SO, for real, this is the legit Mystery Fig 100% of the time? I was wondering why I didn't see this guy on the pegs.

Reaction score
I kind of want to get this just for the cloak. I would use it on Padme to get her closer to her Ilum outfit.

Reaction score
Yes this is the figure that's in the mystery box. That's been confirmed.
Looks like the "regular" release of this one might not have the soft goods feature added to it, FYI. Just looked at it on a Amazon pop-up search.