First Order 4-Pack - Disney Park Exclusive

Reaction score
I thought I saw somewhere that this set is based on figures from "Resistance". I know that's where the gold one comes from. I like the mountain trooper, though. Even if it is supposed to be First Order, this one would be completely passable as an OT trooper.

Reaction score
Hoping this comes to the Disney store UK at some point like the Elite Series. They usually hit the store first then appear online in drips and drabs a week later
Do any stores still sell the Elite series? I've been on the lookout for the gonk droid, but it's not in any stores near me and they don't sell him online.....

Reaction score
Disney park stuff is easier to get than alot of things released to mass retail. There's an app where you can buy park merchandise from anywhere, and often this stuff ends up on shop disney as well.

I like the Pyre but don't really want the other 2 figures. Hmm...

Reaction score
I thought I saw somewhere that this set is based on figures from "Resistance". I know that's where the gold one comes from. I like the mountain trooper, though. Even if it is supposed to be First Order, this one would be completely passable as an OT trooper.
Pyre is the only one that's definitely from Resistance. The Mountain Trooper supposedly isn't from Episode IX so might be related to Galaxy's Edge.

Reaction score
Disney park stuff is easier to get than alot of things released to mass retail. There's an app where you can buy park merchandise from anywhere, and often this stuff ends up on shop disney as well.

I like the Pyre but don't really want the other 2 figures. Hmm...
What app is that to order Park items? I would love this set but I am thousands of miles from a Disney park.

Reaction score
Do any stores still sell the Elite series? I've been on the lookout for the gonk droid, but it's not in any stores near me and they don't sell him online.....
The Disney Stores in my town (Calgary) tend to regularly have at least some Elite Series in stock. At one point they had a ton of gonk droids, but I haven’t been there in a while.

Reaction score
I've not been to any of the actual stores for ages now to be honest mate, so unsure what the stock is like, but I did manage to grab the recently released ROTJ R2 and GONK Droid when they initially went online. They sold out really quickly though and I've not seen them go back up since the first couple of weeks of sale

Reaction score
Man, I've seen a lot of characters nakedly created to just shill merchandise, but none so much as Pyre. What a lazy character design. He's a gold Stormtrooper. No face to animate, nothing about his outfit that's unique besides the color, allowing Hasbro to just reuse old mold(s). At least Phasma was tall and required her own unique body sculpt.

Reaction score
Man, I've seen a lot of characters nakedly created to just shill merchandise, but none so much as Pyre. What a lazy character design. He's a gold Stormtrooper. No face to animate, nothing about his outfit that's unique besides the color, allowing Hasbro to just reuse old mold(s). At least Phasma was tall and required her own unique body sculpt.
Haha! I see where you’re coming from but does it make me a idiot for still wanting the Figure? Ha.

Reaction score
No. None of the Galaxy's Edge new merchandise has been on the Shop Disney site, except for the Funko Pop DJ R3X.
I thought I order stuff from Galaxy’s Edge was going to be available from the on line store as well. I guess I was wrong. If that’s the case I would like the first order pack but I can’t simply get into the car and drive to California. A plane ticket alone is 600 bucks.

Reaction score
I will agree that he is basically a recolored stormtrooper captain, but they did improve on the stormtrooper mold for Pyre.
The arms were re-tooled to fix the problem the elbow problem the FO stormtroopers had, and the helmet sculpt is the newer version.
That aside, he does show the company's lack of creativity. I do hope he gets to appear in ep 9 for probably a few seconds.

Reaction score
Wasn't these suppose to show up on ShopDisney.com soon? Anyone heard what is going on with this pack?

Reaction score
I saw the Hondo Ohnaka 3-pack and the Droids 4-pack this weekend in a couple of stores in Disney's Hollywood Studios. No sign of the First Order pack though.

Reaction score
Will these ever go up for sale on Disneystore website?

I just want the first order set, but can't consider more than $20ish per each of the three figures.

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Will these ever go up for sale on Disneystore website?

I just want the first order set, but can't consider more than $20ish per each of the three figures.

:rolleyes:
They might be holding out because it's even less incentive for people to go to Galaxy's Edge if they can buy this stuff online.