First Order 4-Pack - Disney Park Exclusive

Reaction score
Reaction score
Out of nowhere, and exclusive to Disney Parks ... That kind of sucks... finally a mouse droid and it's only available through the Mouse Park. Hooray for not living in the US or France (if they even get it there, it will be jacked up price anyway)
That mountain trooper looks interesting though, but not very mountain-ish :)
I suspect that mouse droid will be packed in a regular release down the road. At least I hope they do.

Reaction score
I almost needed that mountain trooper but then I realized he's First Order and stuff and now I don't care.

Reaction score
Haha "FOUR" "Figures" ** eye roll **
... I don't think the mouse droid counts as a "figure"?

I do like the looks of those troopers though!

Reaction score
I almost needed that mountain trooper but then I realized he's First Order and stuff and now I don't care.
Where's he from? I've never seen that trooper before.
Reminds me more of the Assault tank driver and beach trooper from R1.

Reaction score
Is the mountain trooper really FO? The box art has him with an E-22 and figure comes with a rifle very much built on the E-11 platform.

The helmet has a lot in common with Imperial design in RO and Solo. Just that mouth pattern up by the middle that looks very FO. Thought FO uses different MSE Droids anyway..I just want this guy on my Imperial display.

Reaction score
Is the mountain trooper really FO? The box art has him with an E-22 and figure comes with a rifle very much built on the E-11 platform.

The helmet has a lot in common with Imperial design in RO and Solo. Just that mouth pattern up by the middle that looks very FO. Thought FO uses different MSE Droids anyway..I just want this guy on my Imperial display.
The chest plate looks FO. The helmet, although heavily modified, also looks to be FO in origin as you have pointed out. Looks cool to me! In fact I kind of wish they went this direction for normal ST Stormtroopers. I mean the armor is useless anyway. Has any Stormtrooper in history survived any kind of laser blasts. LOL! Why not make it more minimal and allow better flexibility and comfort.

Reaction score
No edit button. I take back what I said about the chest plate. The larger picture that was posted shows that it is not as close to FO as I thought. Would like to see a side by side with the Rogue One Assault Tank Driver.

Reaction score
definitely want this set but if it's a park exclusive there's no point in even trying.

Reaction score
I would definitely get this set no question, but does 'park exclusive' literally mean the only way to buy it is to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld?

That is just flat out stupid.

Reaction score
I thought there was a way to order park exclusives. Disney Delivears or something like that?

I could have sworn we already got a mouse droid in this line...am I losing it?

Reaction score
The helmet is very Shoretrooper/Hovertank driver. The visor and vent are like FO Stormies.

Shoulder pads are reminiscent of Imp Snowtroopers. Biceps and gloves are very Imp Stormie. Torso actually looks like the Rogue One Officer/Technician armor plate. Abdomen looks like the Shoretrooper armor. The greaves aren't FO Snowtrooper though, similar but also similar to OT Scouts.

I want it to fit in with the OT, and I really think it favors the Imps. Look at the Mudtrooper visit, nearly the same as Kylos.

Reaction score
Historically speaking, what are the chances any of these (excluding Kylo) will get an individual release?
I'm assuming the chances are jack and poop and jack just left town. From what I've read in passing about disney stuff I don't see it happening.

I just started collecting 6 inch so the Kylo repack doesn't bother me at all.

Reaction score
Someone did a comparison on Yakface and the arms on Commander Pyre are definitely using a new elbow joint that looks like it actually gets a good range of motion. Unlike all the existing FO troopers.

Reaction score
The Kylo is not just a repack though, the first figure had soft goods, this one is all plastic. It looks good, and I am really seriously wanting this entire set.

If Disney/Hasbro don't make this available online in some way, I'm going to be pretty damn angry.

Reaction score
The Kylo is not just a repack though, the first figure had soft goods, this one is all plastic. It looks good, and I am really seriously wanting this entire set.

If Disney/Hasbro don't make this available online in some way, I'm going to be pretty damn angry.
Hopefully they do because as much as I like the set, I'm not going to pay hundred(s) for it.

Reaction score

Looks like all they did was change his TLJ head to the helmet. So yes, not really a repack, but not really a new figure either.

Reaction score
4 Pack??

By this logic the Rogue One Galen Erso with Mouse Droid is a Two Pack !

Reaction score
Btw there are some inconsistencies between the box art and the content - could it be a reason for pulling the page, on top of it being shown too early?

Pyre's blaster
Mountie's blaster

Reaction score
Usually Disney Park exclusives are available through the Disney Parks app. I know all the exclusive droids have been and the sandcrawler was too.

Reaction score
Hoping this comes to the Disney store UK at some point like the Elite Series. They usually hit the store first then appear online in drips and drabs a week later

Reaction score
I wouldn't exactly call this a 4 pack either! It's pretty sad an accessory s considered a figure now, though Hasbro always has been loose with term meanings.

I have no intention of getting this, because I don't care for Kylo or Pyre. But I do like the Mountain Trooper, add yet another figure that's MIA in SA3.75" line.

Reaction score
Set has reminded me i need to catch up on Resistance! Got the whole series on my DVR but yet to watch it. I'm guessing this is where the Mountain Trooper is from?

Reaction score
Set has reminded me i need to catch up on Resistance! Got the whole series on my DVR but yet to watch it. I'm guessing this is where the Mountain Trooper is from?

Enjoy the show! It starts pretty slow but the last 3 or so episodes have been ******.