Finn (FO Officer) and Captain Phasma 2 Pack

GNT

Reaction score
A new 2 pack has been revealed of Finn in his FIrst Order outfit and Captain Phasma with her spike in a new 2 pack. Worth buying?

Reaction score
A new 2 pack has been revealed of Finn in his FIrst Order outfit and Captain Phasma with her spike in a new 2 pack. Worth buying?
So repacked wave 2 finn and a new weapon for a repacked plasma? Sounds like Hasbro to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Very disappointed that FO Finn isn't in the black series line. Feels like that would have been a slam dunk.

Still, I'll get him to go along with Rose. Zero interest in phasma, though.

Reaction score
It looks great but what is it? 5 POA? Are those arms preposed? Not that that's a bad thing...
it's definitely 5POA as the Finn is 5POA... I'm thinking the arms are pre-posed like that to hold the staff weapon... would be nice if they Phasma was 7POA and the arms were jointed though

Reaction score
Finn looks good, Phasma is boring though. Having bought the SA and 5 POA Phasma for TFA, nothing really sets this figure apart other than the weapon. Hasbro should make more of an effort to interest collectors into buying another version of a character. A removable helmet and softgoods cape would have been different enough.

Reaction score
Finn looks good, Phasma is boring though. Having bought the SA and 5 POA Phasma for TFA, nothing really sets this figure apart other than the weapon. Hasbro should make more of an effort to interest collectors into buying another version of a character. A removable helmet and softgoods cape would have been different enough.
But are we sure that she ill remove her helmet in this movie?

Reaction score
Interesting that they didn't even give Finn's weapon the lightning effect, considering that teaser pic.

Reaction score
I wonder if there are other chrome troopers in the 1st Order, If so this could be a good army building pack.

Reaction score
It would help tremendously of Finn's hat was removable.
Also, Hasbro should've started sooner with pre-posed arms for 5PoA troopers, makes them look much better than holding their weapon in one straight arm.
Phasma's weapon is also astonishingly featureless, not a single notch, grip or other detail in sight.

Reaction score
Very happy with how the did Phasma's arms for her new staff. These figures really are a step above from the TFA ones, and even some of the R1 figures too.

Reaction score
Very happy with how the did Phasma's arms for her new staff. These figures really are a step above from the TFA ones, and even some of the R1 figures too.

I'm hoping that she is able to hold her blaster in both hands too. I'm really hoping that she actually does more stuff in this movie than TFA.. I mean so far we see her marching out of the flames at the Last Jedi Temple and the fight with Finn. I'm really hoping that she has a lot of bad A** scenes in TLJ

Reaction score
I'm hoping that she is able to hold her blaster in both hands too. I'm really hoping that she actually does more stuff in this movie than TFA.. I mean so far we see her marching out of the flames at the Last Jedi Temple and the fight with Finn. I'm really hoping that she has a lot of bad A** scenes in TLJ

Looks to me like Phasma can hold the blaster with two hands as well.

Reaction score
She's also got a mini series in the comics out now

Reaction score
do we have a release date on this set yet? not that I'm excited to get another Phasma but I do want the Finn in FO Disguise and hopefully we will get another DJ figure in his FO disguise as well. I really wish that Hasbro gave us a straight up Finn in FO disguise instead of packing him in the 2 pack as I'd love to use the body to make generic FO Officers.

Reaction score
do we have a release date on this set yet? not that I'm excited to get another Phasma but I do want the Finn in FO Disguise and hopefully we will get another DJ figure in his FO disguise as well. I really wish that Hasbro gave us a straight up Finn in FO disguise instead of packing him in the 2 pack as I'd love to use the body to make generic FO Officers.
Finn in FO disguise should have been a Black Series figure!! Ugh, Hasbro. Why isn't there a second wave of Black Series figs?????

Reaction score
Finn in FO disguise should have been a Black Series figure!! Ugh, Hasbro. Why isn't there a second wave of Black Series figs?????
Yep, and you can guarantee it wouldn't pegwarm as people would pick up multiples for custom FO officers.

Reaction score
Yes. And as I had mentioned before, it felt like a throwback to Luke and Deena. lol
Also this seemed like a great 2-pk option with him and Rose, rather than the way Hasbro did it. Because IMO, DJ nor Phasma offered any contribution to those scenes. They could have stayed as single packs!

I will miss the opportunity to customize several possible SA figures this release should have been!

Reaction score
This set, which would likely be popular with kids, is apparently an EE exclusive now, according to GH. Who's managing the line? They put a Han / Boba pack in the first wave of 2-packs instead of this set?! All the hype for the scene, and if kids and collectors want this they have to resort to buying it on EE, after shipping, youre paying $10+ more than retail.

Reaction score
Seriously, trying to complete my collection is becoming exhausting. Hasbro has their heads up their *****

Reaction score
How is this a toy line aimed at kids if they're going to make these exclusives?
How many six year old kids order from Entertainment Earth?

Reaction score
I love the thrill of the chase, but this isn't a chase. It's more like stalking. Seriously Hasbro, you need to make these figures easier to get.

Reaction score
I don't know if it's Disney, Lucasfilm, or Hasbro that's ultimately to blame, but the Star Wars line is shamefully mismanaged and has been for several years now.

Reaction score
I wish somebody cared. It would be nice if the Toys That Made Us documentary would do a “40 years later and look at the state of this crap” episode.

Reaction score
How is this a toy line aimed at kids if they're going to make these exclusives?
How many six year old kids order from Entertainment Earth?
Exactly, and many kids probably only know about the figures they see at stores anyway. I doubt the bulk of kids are researching what online retailer holds an exclusive on figures they don't know exist. If they saw it at a store they might be surprised to see characters from a scene they may have enjoyed and buy it, with it stuck at EE, I doubt any kids will own it unless a parent buys it for them. This is assuming a parent wants to pay over the MSRP plus shipping for two 5 POA figures.

Reaction score
working w/ kids daily, I believe kids are more resourceful than adults want to give thrm credit for or even admit, especially in this cyber age. If a kids wants a finn in disguise figure, they will simply google it to see if one exists and they'll find ebay, amazon and now ee listings. A lot of kids nowadays are given gift cards for gifts and trust me I know kids know how to use gift cards either store cards , iTunes cards or visa gift cards. And they have their own phones so I have trouble believing these will totally pass kids by.

Reaction score
I wish somebody cared. It would be nice if the Toys That Made Us documentary would do a “40 years later and look at the state of this crap” episode.
that would be GREAT to see, but I doubt todays companies would participate and allow such "info" be published.

well at any rate, I'm happy, I got my order in for these "exclusives", not thrilled w/ price and shipping fees but more than likely, i'd spend way more in time and gas looking so...welcome to the 21st century, shop online...heck, you cam guy groceries via amazon and have them delivered w/in few hours...which I don't do, I want to, I need to see the fresh meats and fruits and veggies and breads I (or we , my wife including) buy

Reaction score
It's disappointing to see this set relegated to an online exclusive. But then I think the short span between the release of TLJ and SOLO are partially to blame here. The major retailers didn't want to commit to more assortments that would have to get clearance before the new line for SOLO launches in April. And there's also the matter of the TVC line re-launching. There's only so much shelf and pegspace. And when I see things like I saw the other day, where there are more ROGUE ONE figures on a TRU stores pegs than TLJ figures? Then clearly things aren't going quite as planned from a merchandising standpoint.

Reaction score
I already left my outrage/rant in another thread where I read about this. But yeah, this is getting old. It's always the figures people "actually" want that get the axe or hindered release. For SA I can understand this kind of move. But 5POA, meant for Kids, seems very odd. Can they just not manage the lines (as I've said before), or is it truly not doing as well as they let on?