Finn (FN-2187) in Stormtrooper Disguise

GNT

Reaction score
We knew it was only a matter of time before Hasbro got to it but finally we'll be seeing Finn (FN-2187) in Stormtrooper Disguise in the basic line up soon, picture via Amazon:

Who's going to pick this one up?

Reaction score
I will get this, i was looking at getting an extra 5 poa trooper anyway, so now I'll just get this instead.

Reaction score
Instead of painting the heck out of the build a weapon they should have put it towards the figures deco. A wash on this figure would have taken it up a notch for the actual look in the film in this scene. I will get this to customize a WM FO Stormetrooper. It's cool the painted the blood on the helmet.

Reaction score
Wait, does this mean Finn's name is based off his storm trooper designation, sort of like a droid's name?

Reaction score
already made a quick custom of this figure but I'll still pick it up for the build a weapon and from the looks of it the removable helmet.

Reaction score
looks like they are not packing him with the second blaster that clips onto his leg. that makes no sense.

Reaction score
So long as TFA figures keep coming out with this awesome artwork on the cards, I'm in it for the duration.

Reaction score
I originally started picking up just the TFA figures I thought I wanted most for a "small collection" from the film.
Then I just kept buying them until I decided, "Screw it. I'm going to buy all the figures for this movie."
I may have bitten off more than I can chew, but I love it.

This Finn figure is an easy buy for me since I don't really have any other choice.
Armor Ups, however, I can do without.

Reaction score
but I'll still pick it up for the build a weapon and from the looks of it the removable helmet.
+1

And the fact that he's (I presume) a central figure in TFA, makes it a must have. The helmet off is a bonus as far as extra variation; gotta have this. I get the feeling Finn and Phasma will at some stage in the movie be closely acquainted, even if only briefly.

Reaction score
Definite buy. Despite the custom one I already made lol. Hope he kicks all kinds of rear in the movie.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

GNT

Reaction score
The figure needs to be a bit wider, Finn was slightly chubby in the suit :p

Reaction score
Should be titled Finn in Stormtrooper Uniform. Wasn't really a disguise but that's just me nitpicking

Reaction score
I'm sure everybody's so in the know that it doesn't bear mentioning but... "Let's see what cell this princess of yours is in. Here it is... cell 2187! You go and get her. I'll hold them here."

...just in case you hadn't noticed.

Reaction score
I'm sure everybody's so in the know that it doesn't bear mentioning but... "Let's see what cell this princess of yours is in. Here it is... cell 2187! You go and get her. I'll hold them here."
BHe was excellent in the movie. ut it's a detention area, prisoner transfer cell-block 1138; i wasn't notified, i'll have you cleared:grin:

[h=1]Finn FN-2187 in Stormtrooper Disguise. < have to have it. He was excellent in the movie. And the blood stains on his helmet are the clincher. Good figure this one, could end-up a classic and hard to come buy, unlike the way the pegs were flooded with his armor-up version first time around.[/h]

Reaction score
BHe was excellent in the movie. ut it's a detention area, prisoner transfer cell-block 1138; i wasn't notified, i'll have you cleared:grin:

Finn FN-2187 in Stormtrooper Disguise. < have to have it. He was excellent in the movie. And the blood stains on his helmet are the clincher. Good figure this one, could end-up a classic and hard to come buy, unlike the way the pegs were flooded with his armor-up version first time around.
Watch again. When they walk in, yes they refer to the prisoner transfer (Chewie) from cell block 1138. After they shoot up the place, Han says the "now we have to find out which cell this princess of yours is in." Pulls a dead body off the console. "Here it is, 2187. You go and get her. I'll hold them here."

It sounded like you were correcting JediDrummer when in fact he's correct.

Reaction score
Finn in his regular stormtrooper uniform considered a "disguise" now?

When exactly is an infiltration "disguise" considered a "disguise?

luke and Han sure probably in Star Wars and Padme in her wacky outfits

But Finn's trooper uniform isnt a "disguise"

Reaction score
Finn in his regular stormtrooper uniform considered a "disguise" now?

When exactly is an infiltration "disguise" considered a "disguise?

luke and Han sure probably in Star Wars and Padme in her wacky outfits

But Finn's trooper uniform isnt a "disguise"

It's meaning to say 'guise'. No big deal though, "disguise" is close enough. I think most people get the gist. Don't worry about it.

Reaction score
I believe this wave is starting to juuuust trickle out now.
Thanks! I'm hoping someone can photo a side-by-side comparison with the First Order Stormtrooper figure. See if this one appears that much bigger.

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm hoping someone can photo a side-by-side comparison with the First Order Stormtrooper figure. See if this one appears that much bigger.
I'll post a pic when I'm home. I found Finn the other day and he indeed is wider than the standard FO Stormie. They do not share the same body. Its chunkier like Finn is. It's very screen accurate. The helmet is nearly the exact size as the standard helmet, so no more giant helmet syndrome. It's great.

Reaction score
Mine arrived from Amazon the other day. I think it goes without saying that Finn is perhaps, a little thick for a Stormtrooper. But still, this version is preferable to the Armor Up version which is just another 5 POA figure for $5 - $7 more with a glorified backpack.

Reaction score
Nice to see he has a normal sized head while maintaining a normal size helmet. How far we've come since Saga2 Commander Cody.