Finally! A Toy Show Is Coming Back To The Home of Kenner!!!

Reaction score
Just an FYI- there will be a room sales event at the La Quinta Hotel in Sharonville Saturday night at 10:00

Reaction score
I plan on being at the show. I was there last year, got a great deal on some loose complete figures and a really nice, boxed 12" 3PO from Mr. Lemcool himself. Still kicking myself for not buying more. I've got chemo next Monday but that won't stop me from manning up and getting my fix on. Wife still thinks I'm a dork bc of this SW fixation. Even though I've repeatedly given her plenty of other reasons to think I'm a dork, she's fixated on the SW collecting.

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. If it isn't too much to ask, " Would you mind taking pictures to share with us all that will be unable to attend"? I hope there are some new discoveries. Best of luck to you all that attend in advance. There are a few POTF2 pieces I am looking for and if you don't mind adding a Meccano Square Card Tusken Raider to your collection as Bounty for helping me track down a few pieces that may be there shoot me a PM. I am interested in a few samples.

thanks.

Reaction score
Kenner Headquarters Cincinnati Ohio 45202
Hi guys and gals. If it isn't too much to ask, " Would you mind taking pictures to share with us all that will be unable to attend"? I hope there are some new discoveries. Best of luck to you all that attend in advance. There are a few POTF2 pieces I am looking for and if you don't mind adding a Meccano Square Card Tusken Raider to your collection as Bounty for helping me track down a few pieces that may be there shoot me a PM. I am interested in a few samples.

thanks.
Shoot me a pm list and your info. I'll keep my ear to the ground.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Happy to hear the show is back again this year. I'll be there at opening with my 7 year-old. I'm excited to see what everyone has and I'm sure my son will walk away with a couple fists full of clones.

dmo

Reaction score
Hello all. I live in Cincinnati. Can anyone go to the room sales? If so, what room at the La Quinta would I go to? Is there a contact person to call or email? Thanks :)

Reaction score
dmo. just come to the Hotel. It starts around 10 pm, tonight. As far as I know, it is in the lobby. So just show up and you will be good : ) See ya there.

Reaction score
Man I want to go to this.... I just came back from running the Chicago Marathon so ima pooped from being out of town but I would love to visit and support this event. Maybe I can try for next year and make extra time. Have to put this down on my goal list. B)

dmo

Reaction score
Good times in the lobby at the La Quinta! I met some great people and scored this Walrusman thanks to Tim from Arizona!

PS: Sorry, I can't seem to get these pictures to upload right

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guess I'm the first one back. Lots of deals to be had. Scored 2 BS Jawas from two different dealers and some opened Alien Nostromo crew members. Sorry, didn't take any pics.

Reaction score
Got a C3P0 case, Slave 1, cantina playset, land of the jaws playset, Hoth imperial attack base, probot and turret, degobah playset, max rebo band, and about 20 other figures.

Congrats on the haul, sounds like a lot of good stuff!

Reaction score
Kenner Headquarters Cincinnati Ohio 45202
Ewww I almost forgot one of my favorite. ..the ol Mexican bootleg 3 pack. What are these things worth anyways? I'd take them out of the plastic but they probably have enough lead paint to wipe out a small village.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was only at the show a few hours (on kid duty that afternoon) but I had fun and managed to cross some items off my loose/complete want list.

Picked up a Luke Stormy and Barada from the Bros. Lemcool, a Luke Snap Cape from another seller and just a couple others from 2 other sellers. There was one guy selling a decent assortment of vintage weapons/accessories so I was able to score some much needed items to round up some loosies that were missing blasters, etc...

Every dealer I spoke with was willing to negotiate a bit on pricing, which is always nice.

I didn't see as many rare/prototype-like items as I remembered from last year but again, I'm not really in that market so maybe there were some and I just wasn't aware of them.

Noticed quite a few sellers with non SW related items. Lots of 3 3/4 Joes like last year. All adds to the atmosphere.

All in all it was good fun. I don't think I was there during the attempted thievery from Lemcool's booth. That really chaps my backside. Those guys are really nice and they put out great items, regardless, trying to swipe stuff, really? Who does that?

Reaction score
It was great seeing old friends, familiar faces and new ones! This was a great show, but I was a bit out of it as a result to a tooth infection. As a result, I wasn't able to participate as much as I would've liked. I hope to see everyone at the next one!

Josh

Reaction score
Bump! I've had a few texts over the past week asking about hotel and room sales. As far as I know, the plan is the La Quinta at Sharonville the night before the show. If anyone has interest in a room there, I would book soon.