Finally, a ManCave!

Reaction score
Finally, a ManCave! Updated pages 1 and 2

Please excuse the horrible iPad pics, here's my cave (work in progress)! Any comments/suggestions are welcome. Thanks for looking! Oh and my wife made the huge white Vader pedestal! Still looking at lighting options of course too...

Last edited:
Reaction score
congrats on tying the knot! You are definately not fooling around in terms of your collection. awesome helmets and I love all the pfs lined up like that. well done!!

Reaction score
haha, yeah, i have to take a few more pics, here they are so far and thank you!(WIP)

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's the ones ! I have a few myself they're really nice figures.
Like your vader, which body have you ported him to?

Reaction score
That's the ones ! I have a few myself they're really nice figures.
Like your vader, which body have you ported him to?
I have him on a Kaustic Plastic body, i'll be taking some pics of him, it's a great substitute for that monster SS body!

Reaction score
I agree, I want the LSF but too much, I may just get the LSB and wait for Legend stunt, bring it on EFX!! I'm going to ask Bryan about it next at SDCC. Thanks for the kind words man, glad you like it.

Reaction score
Wow, man! You've got some real power pieces in there! Really well displayed, and a superb mix. I love the pose of your 1/6 Vader.

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words everyone, Andy, you get that C3PO Tamashi PM figure yet? You need it man!

Reaction score
Not yet! I am trying to save up some dough so I can justify it! Been away from the 1/6 line for too long, and missed some quality figs.

Reaction score
Looking at my avatar, and considering my love for the character, you'd think so! But sadly, no, I don't have the HT Luke either! I've go some catching up to do. Your collection of superb 1/6 pieces is a real motivator for me. Gotta get with the program!

Reaction score
Seriously man! JK, I've just came to accept, for me at least, I couldn't have most of my SS figs once I had HT. if I'm going to collect 1:6 then it's going to be best representation of the character I can afford. There's really no comparison between HT and SS IMHO. I've since sold most of my SS 1:6 and even 1:4 to help fund higher end figures. Never looked back ever since. For me it's more quality over quantity. I'm sure you'll give in some time, just join us! Lol.

Reaction score
It's funny, but your same logic (only the best of the best characters) is forming in my mind also!

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the cabinet(s) for your lightsaber display?

Reaction score
Congrats on the C3PO bust Andy, now onto high quality 1:6!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow! That is a nice collection sir. I'll say 1/6 has come a long way. I probably should have bought the dx luke and indy.

Reaction score
Yup, get a credit line(LOL) with Ikea...they did my mancave, lights & all!