Figrin D'an - ANH#04

Reaction score
I just received my solo Fgin Dan - I haven't even opened it yet and already love it.
No regrets for spending $10 more than I needed to.

:love:

Reaction score
If I could get the Nalan Cheel deluxe figure, in addition to this fig, I **think** I would be satisfied? ;)😌🤪

Aside from the money, it's all about display space at this point.

If I can get two or three of these band memebers and a hammerhead and snaggletooth, the childhood memories of what I've always loved about Star Wars, in 6" figure form, would be close to complete.

Reaction score
If I could get the Nalan Cheel deluxe figure, in addition to this fig, I **think** I would be satisfied? ;)😌🤪
When I look at my Pulse order I laugh... it says "

Fulfillment Status
Unfulfilled
"
very fitting, until I get Nalan Cheel in my grubby hands.

Reaction score
This will be an expensive end of the year for me. One of the coolest characters in the saga and there’s a whole band to collect. It’s like The Rolling Stones of Star Wars,
🤣🤣😂😂 I have the plan, if I can find 4 more at a super-cheap price to repaint them as KISS 🤣🤣😂🤦‍♂️

Reaction score
Got my first Modal Node today from BBTS. He rocks. My only gripe is I wish he had butterfly joints. It would make the 2 handed wind instruments much easier to pose. But the boot swivel was a nice articulation surprise. Overall really nice figure. I just hope the other 5 members take some time to arrive. My wallet needs a breather.

Reaction score
I'm in for 5 total. But it's nailed on as soon as someone posts all 7 looking amazing I'll realise I need them all.

This is Hasbros/Patrick's revenge for the Rancor debacle.

Reaction score
We're jamming! (said in Chief Wiggum voice).

52244528266_cfccc2bab8_c.jpg

Reaction score
Got him today - does anyone else think he gets into smooth action poses pretty effortlessly? Seems he's ready if the cantina gets too rowdy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-232320~2.png
    Screenshot_20220813-232320~2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20220813-232313~2.png
    Screenshot_20220813-232313~2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20220813-232325~2.png
    Screenshot_20220813-232325~2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Glad I ordered my multiples when I did, Target has now updated pricing (2 dollars higher) on this guy to match other retailers. By the way Target shipped them super fast and they are beautiful. Next I need to get Nalan from Pulse.

Reaction score
I love my Figrin figure so much. and my Nalan arrived the other day from Disney.

Then Hasbro Pulse informed me that 'a Figrin preorder is shipping soon'.
I have zero recollection of making that preorder. lolz 🤪 o_O :LOL:

Oh well, now I have three!
(which was kind of my original thought - I don't need all seven)

Reaction score
He must be the best selling BS figure ever. I don't think I've seen anyone posting pics of less than 5 of them.

Reaction score
Even though I'm parring down what I buy from this line, this guy was a must-buy. He's awesome, and if I had cash to throw around, I'd go for a complete band. Definitely one of Hasbro's best figures this year.

Reaction score
I was barely 8 years old when ANH came out and now as a nearly 53 year old, am beside myself with how psyched I am to have this figure in six inch scale. (I own a pack of the 3.75 figs set, unopened.)

Now we just need Hammerhead and Snaggletooth and maybe a Muftak and Garindan and ... aw hell, just give us the whole cantina scene.

It's really remarkably odd how much joy this figure brings to me.
Haven't felt this way about BS6 line in a while now.

Sorry for the TMI. :LOL: :p

Reaction score
I was barely 8 years old when ANH came out and now as a nearly 53 year old, am beside myself with how psyched I am to have this figure in six inch scale. (I own a pack of the 3.75 figs set, unopened.)

Now we just need Hammerhead and Snaggletooth and maybe a Muftak and Garindan and ... aw hell, just give us the whole cantina scene.

It's really remarkably odd how much joy this figure brings to me.
Haven't felt this way about BS6 line in a while now.

Sorry for the TMI. :LOL: :p
I get what you’re saying. I was 10 at the time. It’s what weaned me off Planet of the Apes!!

Reaction score
Got Nalan Cheel last week from ShopDisney. 3 Figrins between Amazon and Target. The fact they are still available on Amazon for retail is too tempting. need more Figrin!

Reaction score
You just need one deluxe and six Figrins.

You are of course going to have A LOT of spare....jizz..horns?
Come on, Dan, why don't we paint the town?
And all that jizz

I'm gonna purse my lips and crease my forehead up
And all that jizz

Start the speed'r to an Utini spot
Where the milk is blue but the Kloo horn's red-hot
It's just a loud 'tina where there's no blasters
And all...that...jizz!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was posing this fig on the shelf earlier and noticed a couple of the instruments come apart.
I was wondering what the reasoning for this was, then realized one instrument is hollowed out (once disassembled) and could be used for storage...a lightsaber hilt, stolen Imperial plans, death sticks, or even Jizz Wailer sheet music (yuck).

I suppose this means Figrin D'an is a nefarious man, as all musicians should be.

Reaction score
I know this has probably been argued a lot, but is the official number 7 band members? Forget about what's in novels and comics and Wookiepedia, I want only the members that got screen time or can be proven to have at least been there on stage in any behind the scenes set photos from A New Hope. For now, I'm sticking with six guys, 4 with unique instruments and 2 on the fanfars. And what is the 7th member's instrument and is it doubled up like the fanfars?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know this has probably been argued a lot, but is the official number 7 band members? Forget about what's in novels and comics and Wookiepedia, I want only the members that got screen time or can be proven to have at least been there on stage in any behind the scenes set photos from A New Hope. For now, I'm sticking with six guys, 4 with unique instruments and 2 on the fanfars. And what is the 7th member's instrument and is it doubled up like the fanfars?
I don’t recall the stand up instrument that was included.

Here’s my set up.

image.jpg

Last edited: