Figrin D’an - #VC249

Reaction score
:unsure: Until my actual order page updates I'm gonna remain somewhat skeptical of the new date, although I'm sure it will be much sooner than the original 11/1 release.
Could be that nearby f.c.'s may not have them yet. I'm content w/ waiting on EE for my case (w/ decent cards to boot) which I kinda look for it the possibly of it being soon. Amazon initially quoted me the eta for owk and reva of 7/9 & w/o warning, eta got delayed to late July but ee actually started possessing my case on 7/8, so I canceled Amazon

Reaction score
Droid and darktrooper- Shipping from where?
Nevermind. OWK Obi-Wan shipped. The others are still on back order or “being processed.” But it sounds like everything has moved up substantially.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm getting that as well at the moment. My pre-orders should have come between now and the end of the year, but it seems everything seems to be hitting within a few weeks of each other all of a sudden.

On one side it's great to get a bunch of stuff all at once, but the flip side is that there might not be anything ew between September and the end of the year.

Reaction score
Just read a post on YF that EE is stating processing preorderes for Din. Hope they can ship mixed cases is soon as well since Amazon is shipping Jesse, MSCcapt and Figrin.

Given everything hitting at once, I wonder how quickly hasbro will finish revealing the mortar troop and Andor duo from luke/cal case AND any potentials from next wave. Seems like they'll need to start revealing the full wave together instead of piecemealing it and do preorders like they did for lando/teebo wsve..
It'd be nice if more BadBatch figures are in next wave w/ Hunter then follow w/ an Ahsoka heavy wave. RotJ need not be a wave of its own, but peppered not the '23 waves

Last edited:
Reaction score
Exciting to get the early arrival email for this guy!

Has anyone received an updated arrival date on the Mandalorian Death Watch Airborne Trooper? Mine has had the Nov. 3 delivery date, same as Figrin D'an and the Supercommando captain.

Reaction score
It being a Star Wars action figure toy has nothing to do with it.

Its how the Figrin figure looks by how it was made with awful articulation and the outfit ending up looking real awful and crappy. Im not buying the figure at all anyway

Imagine that… on a Star Wars collecting site, finding people collecting Star Wars stuff.

Reaction score
The thought of "forms" is kinda awesome. It's like "The Thing."

I can't wait to get Figrin, already found a couple of the Black Series, I had pulled together a little custom crew of Bith musicians but this guy looks like he'll be an upgrade for my cantina.

Those are great shots @Coreworld , I'd not have thought the added hip articulation would feature for a non-"action" character like alien musicians but you need to work the hips if you're gonna jam.

Reaction score
I was originally thinking of using the torso for Jedi Duel Luke but that neck looks too think and ribbed for him, the wait continues.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Got my two today. Excellent figure. Can get some very fluid natural playing music poses. The hands and wrist articulation are excellent for holding the instruments.

One of my cantina band members had very weak glue on the bubble. It very easily pulled off the card back. The second one needed slices off like a typical figure.

Reaction score
No movement on my BBTS order.

I ended up only ordering three of these guys, with the expectation that a pack with the remaining instruments will drop at a later date. I think a Hasbro rep teased that in one of the recent SDCC interviews?

I may need to dust off my Mos Eisley Cantina project whenever these arrive.

Reaction score
ah yes, remember the days when he was a fan club exclusive and later a two-pack Wal-Mart exclusive with other ROTJ band members.

Reaction score
Does anybody of those people who already got their Biths has some photos of old Bith / new Bith available? Do they sufficiently match up, or do you need to buy all 7 in the new mold?

Reaction score
Does anybody of those people who already got their Biths has some photos of old Bith / new Bith available? Do they sufficiently match up, or do you need to buy all 7 in the new mold?
I missed out on the prior releases of any Bith, so I was pretty excited for these guys. A multipack is on the way as has been alluded to by Hasbro, whether that contains all the band is yet to be seen, I'm settling in getting three of Figrin which goes with the number of instruments available.

Reaction score
Does he match up with his 6” counterpart?

I was considering getting a bigger one for close ups during animation, however the likely hood that I will have time to animate drops with each year I get older & more busy.

Reaction score
I got the impression too the band will be the PulseCon exclusive and have some kind of special packaging like the Emperor's Throne. The way they talked about it being a fun reveal reminded me how they described the Throne set.

Reaction score
I got the impression too the band will be the PulseCon exclusive and have some kind of special packaging like the Emperor's Throne. The way they talked about it being a fun reveal reminded me how they described the Throne set.
Yeah the way Patrick responded when asked in the Q&A video seemed like they have something bigger than just a Pulse 4 pack planned.

Reaction score
Mine shipped from Amazon after being delayed til next week. Now it will be here tomorrow.

No change yet on the Mauldalorian